Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516172131 ... LastLast

Thread: Who loves 8-bit theatre?

WHY does everyone like WM? She's not really funny, all humor involving her is off of BM.
    "It's a plastic bag, you stupid bastard!"

Damien

Because we all want those two to get it on?

Ph3ear my FF1 Mod BlkWiz! Marak's Avatar

Stupid? I'm this close to buying the T-shirt!

I don't know about wanting to see WM and BM "get it on" (how the HELL do sprites "get it on"?) but I DO want to see BM get smacked into some more Planar Surfaces...

OK, I'm taking bets: 10 GP says Red Mage is down to -10 HP in the next episode.
    No profanity in sigs please.
    Sigh. What profanity? I quoted Sephex's post from Eyes on Each Other from about a year ago, and any "profanity" in his post was either **** or ***** anyway. Whatever. And you wonder why forum traffic is way down.

When they were talking about wanting Red Mage gone, Brian said something to the affect of "Come on, if you've ever played a tabletop RPG, you've known someone like this. Someone obssessed with stats to an insane level. Unless of course, you're just like him, so it wouldn't cross your mind to think he's funny."

Hmm...obssessed with stats, huh?

Ph3ear my FF1 Mod BlkWiz! Marak's Avatar

*looks all innocent*

Disco, you're not talking about ME, are you?

Seriously, though, I play D&D and I have a mini-Twink player that I have to deal with on a weekly basis. Hmm, maybe that explains my indifference to Red Mage... I've heard it all before

Wait, you mean I should forget to forget what you said, or I should forget the part before that which I have already forgotten since it didn't involve swords and is therefore meaningless?

If Brain were ever to come here and read this thread, I wonder what he would think of it... I can just see him writing some smart-alecky rant about these nerds on some forum with nothing better to do than critique his web comic
    No profanity in sigs please.
    Sigh. What profanity? I quoted Sephex's post from Eyes on Each Other from about a year ago, and any "profanity" in his post was either **** or ***** anyway. Whatever. And you wonder why forum traffic is way down.

-=H&S=-WordBearer

He is probably hiding under some fake guise pretending to be somone else posting comments about the topic wile we sit back in ignorance, (ages ago i used to think he was dr disco but hey)

oh and btw disco it may be a bit off topic but i was wondering, what is diffrent about the dark warriors are they evil or whatnot? or some excuse for editing the rom

Mikaga

Default Marak

About the Red Mage being down to -10 HP. That would be funny as heck. The only character that can cast LIFE is dead. A White Mage/Black Belt cameo looms...

-=H&S=-WordBearer

Then White mage saves red mage and she leaves and the plot continues with red mage still in party, and rightfully so! that episode were rm says "HE'S LOWERD MY INT SCORE BY JUST BEING NEAR ME" had me in fits best one yet i believe or grants ear i just dont know

Originally posted by -=H&S=-WordBearer
    He is probably hiding under some fake guise pretending to be somone else posting comments about the topic wile we sit back in ignorance, (ages ago i used to think he was dr disco but hey)

oh and btw disco it may be a bit off topic but i was wondering, what is diffrent about the dark warriors are they evil or whatnot? or some excuse for editing the rom
    I..huh?

Mikaga

Default Ho Hum

It'd be funnier if WordBearer was Brian and he was being ironic.

-=H&S=-WordBearer

hmn, to be brian i wonder.... but i wont go into what comics i would edit and so on :P

Oh and disco, what is there to be confused about? you tired or somthing? if you didnt understand some of the simple post then refer to what you didnt under stand, "i... huh" really just gets me confused along with you.

I didn't really get the Dark Warriors thing the first time I read it. But I think I know what you're saying. The Dark Warriors are supposed to be evil, but not as evil as Chaos is. The reason they help people? Money, baby.

-=H&S=-WordBearer

Heh thanks, kinda given me an incentive to go back and have another go.

oh and on the 8 bit comic do you think the "true" light warriors will fight Bm and the like, them light warriors have class changed before even going into corneria, strange.... :rolleyes2

Mikaga

Naa

I think the point of that was just for a laugh. We probably won't see the "true" light warriors again. But don't hold me to that...

-=H&S=-WordBearer

Haha, that episode was kinda funny, but still i thought it a little pointless, waited 5 days for that? But still it provided me with like 1 minuite of enjoyement.

How was that not lame?