Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5910111213141516171819202125 ... LastLast

Thread: Who loves 8-bit theatre?

Default Whoah!

Wow. I think I'm glad I missed whatever went down with WordBearer and company .

But, back on topic...

I love the whole Garland and Princess Sara thing. I can't wait to see what happens when our Light Warriors have to fight him... or her.

Mikaga

Naa

They won't fight Princess Sara. As far as I can tell, she's probably going to trick Garland and escape. Remember the episode when she said she'd help? She thought "Sucker!" in the last picture of that.

gdsgdsgdsgdsgdsgdsgdsgdsg

Yeah,. they're definitley (I can't spell) not gonna fight Sara. As for Garland, he'll probably just lie down and cower in a corner.

Ph3ear my FF1 Mod BlkWiz! Marak's Avatar

You forgot about the Light Warrior's Secret Weapon: The Forest Imps!

All the Light Warriors have to do is recruit the Forest imps to help!
    So, the newly-recruited Imps and the Light Warriors arrive at the Temple of Fiends. The Imps start shattering windows with sticks and stones. Garland hears the ruckus and rushes outside to see... that he has to fight the Light Warriors AND his arch-rivals, the nightmare-inducing Forest Imps!
    He promptly suffers his 19th nervous breakdown, Sara kicks him in the nads while he's down (just for good measure), and good triumphs over evil!
    I've got it all figured out; just you wait and see!
    No profanity in sigs please.
    Sigh. What profanity? I quoted Sephex's post from Eyes on Each Other from about a year ago, and any "profanity" in his post was either **** or ***** anyway. Whatever. And you wonder why forum traffic is way down.

King of imaginary people Linus J's Avatar

spoiler alert us before saying stuff like that, that actually is sick enough to come true

It would be funny if that were the case.

LinusJ: Speculation doesn't fall under the realm of spoilers.
    Do the la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-lalaaa-laa-lada!

Everything you wanted to know about my RPGs and more.

Platinum Knight

This is a little off topic, but:
    What makes speech damaging? Why is it damaging.
    I'm just wondering Raistlin, don't ban me.

*leaves all the bickering to others and waits for the next Episode*
    *waits for the next Fighter Comics*

*yawn* Hmm...

The last comic wasn't very funny, darn. I think he's in a slump, personally.

What makes speech damaging? I guess some would say when it makes another feel bad. Personally, I think it's "damaging" when it causes two people to be at odds, without accomplishing any real purpose. For instance, I don't think it's damaging when I tell my thieving friend not to steal, and he gets mad at me for doing so, because he likes stealing.

I wonder what level of a thief Thief is. Must be high, his move silently and pickpocket skills are off the charts.

And I wonder how much money he has in his overseas bank account...
    If history is to be changed, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If it is my fate to be destroyed... I must simply laugh.
    -Magus

Mask-stealing Moogle MoogleRush's Avatar

The previous ones were funnier but I still found episode 95 funny. Or maybe I'm soaked in too much mundanity in my life that I'll just laugh at any funny thing. So maybe he's in a slump so maybe that can also means that things will get better later.

BTW, 96 is out...

Default Here's an idea...

Maybe it (96) wasn't supposed to be funny. Or rather, maybe it was supposed to be a more narrow band of funny.

For instance, I thought it was funny that Thief and Red Mage would get into some weird metaphysical debate about the nature of Experience where Red Mage understands Experience the way it works in RPGs and Thief understood it the way real people do. But my roommate thought it was absolutely hilarious! He's taken quite a few philosophy courses so that whole "Kant" thing really hit home with him.

Then again, he is a Philosophy major after all. You really can't trust them .

Wait, does this mean that Brian himself is a Philosophy major? Does anyone know? It sure would explain why he likes to do freaky comics every now and then.

I'd have to say this one (97) is one of the better ones in a while. Go read it before I say this.

BM: You pushed Red Mage.
    TH: They'll be upon us any moment. Hurry!
    BM: Onto Fighter's sword.
    FI: Which is weird, 'cause it started out sheathed.

Well, no more going to town. White Mage just needs to heal Red Mage up, and off they all go to see Garland!
    Sig under construction.

One thing I think he should do now that he's gotten the whole cast together, is just have them decide to ignore the 4 member party rule and just have all six of them on the team from now on. He probably won't, but I think he should. Oh well.
    It was tough work, carrying two hundred and twenty pounds of sociopath to the top of Gotham Towers~~ The hightest spot in the city. The scream alone is worth it.- Batman, The Dark Knight Returns.

Ph3ear my FF1 Mod BlkWiz! Marak's Avatar

I'd like to see Black Belt kick all their asses in alphabetical order. Not that he wants to touch their asses, just kick them.
    So, in order... Black Mage, Fighter, Red Mage, Thief. With a little help from White Mage, it could be done
    Also, I've discovered a little plot hole: the whole team rested in the Inn before they set out, right? That means they held in RESET before turning POWER off, and also that they recovered all their HP and MP.
    SO, why didn't BM just use his plethora of attack spells (which we KNOW he has: he's nuked forests and zapped old men before) to fry the weapon-resistant Werewolves? I can't imagine BM passing up the chance to kill something and show off at the same time
    Black Mage: You guys are pathetic. Watch this! LIT2!
    123 Dmg! Terminated!
    Fighter: Pretty sparkles!
    Thief: Hiding in trees and oblivious
    Red Mage (thinking to self): I knew I should have put more points into my INT stat!
    No profanity in sigs please.
    Sigh. What profanity? I quoted Sephex's post from Eyes on Each Other from about a year ago, and any "profanity" in his post was either **** or ***** anyway. Whatever. And you wonder why forum traffic is way down.

Contributions
    • Hosted EoFF Elections event
    • Contributions to Eizon project

He wanted actually to hadoken those green werewolves, but Red Mage stopped him. For some reason. Which is beyond any mere lvl. 20 Elf-Mage's understanding.