Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tha fricken ring of tha frieckin toad!!

Default Tha fricken ring of tha frieckin toad!!

Alright i found out how to give the ring to tha chick =)
    now my next question is how do you get the giza plains to turn back to the sunny weather?An i still dont have a clue what tha hell the sky pirates den thing is??
    Last edited by James16; 11-14-2006 at 03:32 PM.
    im to cool for sigs.

Quote Originally Posted by James16 View Post
    Allright....i got tha damn ring an i talked to tha dumbass that says....." take......ring....her.....she waits.....still she waits.....she should....be...here" or sumtin like that. Ive been walkin areound the giza plains for 2 days now an i still cant find this stupid chick. Will sumone tell me where she is before i have a stroke plz?! An another thing i wuz wounderin...wtf is up with that sky pirates den?? what is that an does it do anything special when you get all the little dudes in it??

pirates den just shows your game accomplishments. as for that quest, wait until the rain passes and then talk to the elder (brunoa i think her name is). that's how i did it anyway.

/

well thnx for puttin my mind at ease i thought that if you didnt get all the sky pirates thing you missed out on sumtin! but its like i said once i edited my post thingy, how do you get the giza plains to turn back to sunny weather??
    im to cool for sigs.

FFXIV Character

Sealth Greenwood (Sargatanas)

It'll happen over time.

as you progress threw the game ?
    im to cool for sigs.

There is a seeq out front of Rabanastre who will tell you what the weather in Giza is, and how long it will be until it changes.

now you mean like at one of the gates? Like the south gate that leads to giza etc. Or do you mean when you actually leave rabanarste an your in the esterplains etc.??
    im to cool for sigs.

The gate that leads to Giza.

coo, apperciate it.
    im to cool for sigs.

I dunno but I wander all around Rabanastre and the weather changes. Or you could travel from Giza Plains --> Ozmone Plain --> Jahara and return back to Giza Plains to see the weather changes (Aria told me about this).

The Late Owen Macwere Production.

well what i think was funny an it pissed me off at the time, i was wlakin areound for 3 days trien to get the rain to stop, last night i went an talked to the dude that says to call him weather eye or sumtin gay like that, he said that the rains wont be back for sumtime, an as soon as i walked on the plains....the rain stopped...
    im to cool for sigs.

Quote Originally Posted by James16 View Post
    well what i think was funny an it pissed me off at the time, i was wlakin areound for 3 days trien to get the rain to stop, last night i went an talked to the dude that says to call him weather eye or sumtin gay like that, he said that the rains wont be back for sumtime, an as soon as i walked on the plains....the rain stopped...
    That Weather Eye Seeq did tell you that take a look at the sky to know Giza Plains Weather. And he did tell you THE RAIN WON'T BE BACK FOR SOMETIME, read your post again.

The Late Owen Macwere Production.

i know.. i didnt figure this out until last night though....before Timerk told me about him i didnt even knew tha dude existed. So i was jus walkin around amilessly waitin for sum thing in the game to happen to make the weather change.
    im to cool for sigs.

You will miss out on something if you don't complete the Sky Pirate's Den. Without completing it you can't complete the Clan Primer, and therfore you won't be able to become the highest Clan Rank which nets you an award that is used in the bazaar for the best greatsword. (Best weapon overall--faster than Zodiac Spear and more chance for multiple hits).
    Sigless

How many things do you have to get in the pirate's den??
    im to cool for sigs.