Thread: added scene

Default added scene

i just completed the game again and for the first time i actually kept the hammer, so theres supposed to be an added scene in the play but i couldnt even tell the difference !! Anyone know what the extra scene was?

If I was like Cloud I don't think I would have taken that test.
    Changed to stop Jessweeee♪ from going insane. Is that better?

Yeah, it's rumored to be during the very end scene of the play put on at Alexandria Castle and it's jsut supposed to be some line that Zidane says about Squall and cloud or whatever I think. I got Cinna's hammer the first time through so I didn't really know if there was a difference or not from not having the key item in my inventory. But yeah, that's what I've heard the extra ending was.
    I'm a water dude, jet skis, water pools
    Surfin' the (waaaave), I'm hurtin' the (waaaave)...
    "Oh Yes" ~ Juelz Santana

If you have the Hammer in your inventory, you'll get an additional scene in the play in which King Leo will kill Blank. That's all.

I kept the hammer and I didn't get that....... I thought the added scene was the dialogue that plays afterwards (SPOILER)where Zidane tells Garnet he sang her song and she says, "Our Song. I think that's the difference on my copy anyways (though I could be wrong).

How do you get the hammer?

you have to give all 13 stellazio coins to queen stella at treno

Moogle ???

nope. no extra sceane iv kept the hammer every damn time. its just a rumor dont threat over it!!

If you'e always kept the Hammer then you've nothing to compare it with. There is an extra scene, as stated above, in which Leo (Baku) stabs Blank. The events given by BustaMo and Cid's_Lady_Erin always occur, regardless of whether or not you have the Hammer.

well then thats that cleared up

Pity the hammer doesn't do anything else.

- Synth it at Hades' shop with an Ore for Steiner's Tin Armour, the best armour in the game.

- Synth it at Hades' shop with a Pumice for a Pumice Piece. That one's pretty pointless.

I have never had King Leo stab Blank and I've both kept the hammer and sythed it. And I have won then immediately loaded up my save to win again with/without the hammer to see the differences.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnie View Post
    nope. no extra sceane iv kept the hammer every damn time. its just a rumor dont threat over it!!
    I think you mean don't fret over it...just for future reference.

Quote Originally Posted by Cid's_Lady_Erin
    I have never had King Leo stab Blank and I've both kept the hammer and sythed it. And I have won then immediately loaded up my save to win again with/without the hammer to see the differences.
    I guess that unclears it up.

Brian: "If I remember correctly, this is the Physics Department."
    Chris: "That would explain all the gravity."

Abandon All Hope Fatal Impurity's Avatar

i heard if you get the "save the queen" (beatrix's weapon) from hades taht it has a different ending but ive only completed it once so i dunno whether its true or not....???

Save the Queen has no effect on the ending.