Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy dream team

Default Final Fantasy dream team

Apologies if this has been done before, but I couldn't find the thread.

If you could have a 4 person party consisting of any final fantasy characters, what would that party be?.

Zidane - Just because he's my favourite character. He'll be able to steal the enemy's equipment, is naturally fast and can do good damage.

Yuna - I don't really like her, but she's really strong. Main Healer as well as powerful summons.

Squall - I don't like him, I don't dislike him, but i'm having him here for one reason and one reason only. With Lionheart, he's my physical hard hitter. He can also use healing/support spells to help out the party. GF's are also pretty awesome.

Ok, maybe several reasons...

Aeris - Flexible caster. As a ff7 character she can equip a variety of Magic/Summon (Kotor, anybody) spells to deal heavy magic damage, as well as a cure materia to further support the party. Not only does her Limit Break kick major ass, but Final Attack-Phoenix would be a life saver.
    (heh, I just pasted that from another forum I posted this in =S)
    Last edited by Suikojowy; 12-26-2005 at 08:23 PM.

Squall - Aura + Lionheart Limit Break makes for a serious beating

Tidus - Squall would beat him till he stoped being such a baby. Once that happened, Tidus is a character who has many chances to attack, and Blitz Ace is a good finisher. Hastaga makes for lots of fun!

Yuna - Anima, Magus sisters and Bahamut. Maybe Squall can junction Eden onto her as well? Maybe not, who knows but 1mp Holy and every other spell makes things really nice on just about everybody.

I would say Zidane, but in a fight against full size people like Squall, he would get his butt kicked, so even though he has wicked swords and stealing I will pass. I thought about Cloud as well, however with Cloud and Squall in the same group it could make for some confrontations, plus I see them as close to the same ability wise.
    So my final character will be...Can I take Sephiroth?

Vivi - Once he steal's Lulu's celestial weapon he will be the best mage of all time, though he lacks in eye candy, unlike Lulu. I will take Vivi though, because nobody expects him to be so deadly, plus he has a hat.

Yuna(X)~The Aeons
    Auron~He's cool
    Vivi~My favourite mage
    Freya or Kimahri~Dunno ehy

Yuna is a must: she's one of the most powerful characters in the entire series. Her magic and magic defense stats are always very high, and she has a repertoire of both curative and offensive magic as well as Aeons, even provided you keep her within her section of the sphere grid.

Lulu: she's my favourite Final Fantasy X character, but she's also one of the most powerful black mages in the series with a wide range of black magic spells, as well as a ridiculously high evade stat. Her only drawback is probably her speed.

Can I have Beatrix? No? Okay.

Cloud: not only is Cloud a powerful warrior with some useful limit breaks, but he's also a flexible character with a good magic stat. Not that I really need a backup mage with Yuna and Lulu in my party.

Zidane: good weaponry, a set of powerful limit breaks and some good thief abilities. He's also pretty fast, although I don't particularly like him as a character.

I wish I could have had Aeris, but I was pushing it enough with Yuna and Lulu.

Kain - Has great strength for a Dragoon(plus, he's my favorite character)
    Garnet - You need a White Mage/Summoner in a battle for obvious reasons
    Rydia - You need a Black Mage/Summoner in a battle for obvious reasons
    Sabin - Useful Blitz attacks

Vaan - "Hey, you!"
    Penelo - "Yeah, you! The one reading this sig at this very moment!"
    Vaan - "Interested in playing FFXII International Zodiac Job system?"
    Ashe - "But you have no knowledge of the Japanese language?"
    Fran - "....We could help...."
    Balthier - "That's right, Fran! Just click on Crossblades' thread on the very bottom of this signature and it will show you all license grid translations, magicks and tecks locations, and other changes that were made!"
    Basch - "Don't forget though. Swap Magic is needed to play this game if you don't own a japanese PS2."
    Vaan - "Also remember that if you played the original, you'll have an easier time playing the international version. We hope you enjoy the International Zodiac Job System experience. See ya then!"

http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fan...ther-info.html

Quote Originally Posted by Crossblades
    Kain - Has great strength for a Dragoon(plus, he's my favorite character)
    Garnet - You need a White Mage/Summoner in a battle for obvious reasons
    Rydia - You need a Black Mage/Summoner in a battle for obvious reasons
    Sabin - Useful Blitz attacks
    Phew, and I was worried nobody would use any pre-psx ff chars. I would've had Locke in my party, but I didn't want two thieves in the same party.

Quote Originally Posted by Suikojowy
    Phew, and I was worried nobody would use any pre-psx ff chars.
    That's because I'm not biased like most people

Vaan - "Hey, you!"
    Penelo - "Yeah, you! The one reading this sig at this very moment!"
    Vaan - "Interested in playing FFXII International Zodiac Job system?"
    Ashe - "But you have no knowledge of the Japanese language?"
    Fran - "....We could help...."
    Balthier - "That's right, Fran! Just click on Crossblades' thread on the very bottom of this signature and it will show you all license grid translations, magicks and tecks locations, and other changes that were made!"
    Basch - "Don't forget though. Swap Magic is needed to play this game if you don't own a japanese PS2."
    Vaan - "Also remember that if you played the original, you'll have an easier time playing the international version. We hope you enjoy the International Zodiac Job System experience. See ya then!"

http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fan...ther-info.html

every day i see my dream Bowser's Avatar

Kain - Great Dragoon, great strength.
    Vivi - Doomsday, and other useful magic.
    Steiner - Magic Sword with Vivi and good Strength.
    Aeris - White Magic and awesome Limit Breaks.
    eh?

Celes - Runic, Offering + Genji Glove + Illumina + Atma Weapon
    Beatrix - Seiken and White Magic
    Squall - Lionheart
    Freya - all around great character

HEIDEGGER SI MY BISHI!!!1 DJZen's Avatar

Edward
    Gordon
    Relm
    Umaro

Zidane - favorite attacker, and I love his weapons
    Celes - great all around, attack and magic user, also makes a good healer
    Freya - i love dragoons, and she just rocks
    EDIT: Lulu as a black mage instead. 'Cause she rocks at casting spells.

Hi! I don't come on here often, but when I do, be sure to say hi. I'm nice and I don't bite. I just have a life.

Square Games I have beaten:
    FFIV, FFVI, FFIX, FFVII

Square Games I am currently playing:
    FFX, FFV, Chrono Trigger

Pleeeeeease don't spoil anything for me. Or I will cry. And maybe stab you with a plastic fork.

Squall(KHII)
    Yuna(X-2)
    Rikku(X-2)
    Paine(X-2)
    Tifa(AC)
    Cloud(AC)
    Vincent(AC)
    Offline/Online

reno, rude, tseng, elena
    Signature removed for exceeding the 250 pixel height limit (including text)

~Void

Blog Entries

Yuna:Aeons+She is great FFx2
    Quistis:I like her FF8
    Celia:Assasin FFT
    Luccia:Test Amoeba FF chrono cross

Squall:Lionhart, need I say more?
    Cloud:Omnislash, plus he'll be packin the KoTR summon as well.
    Auron: No real reason, not the strongest character ever but quite possibly the biggest badass ever.
    Vincent-The second biggest badass ever, and he can transform into a homicidal maniac at the drop of a dime.
    Yuna X-2: Purely for eye candy and for anytime my squad needs some healing whateveer that may entail.

Would you mess with this lineup? Of course not, who would mess with a lineup of Dead/half dead/bio-engineered soldier/merc and all with bad attitudes, nobody thats who.