Thread: SPOILER: Aww! The ending to FFX-2 is so happy :')

Default SPOILER: Aww! The ending to FFX-2 is so happy :')

I can't complete FFX-2 at the moment because I don't own a ps2 and My mate is taking his back from me in a weeks time and I have only completed 83%. So I decided that I will download the endings. And I have to say, I love the FVM sequence and it's uber kool and probably the best FF ending ever! So that's that - Tidus and Yuna finally reuninited! W000000t! Anyway, what do you think they say after the movie? I have to say, the "perfect" ending is pretty crep :(. No FMV, :'(. Well that's the one I downloaded.
    The answer to life the universe and everything is 42. But nobody knows what the question was....

WHERES THE SITE YOU GOT IT FROM!!!!!! Im almost past FFX im at jecht(inside sin) but i dont feel like playing FFx-2 Cause i need to play God of War next then I gotta play FF7 soo im too busy PLZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!
    FF10
    Auron:This is it----Tidus:Are You sure?----Auron:.........Yes----Tidus:Cause i thought it was next week----Auron:YES IM SURE!----Tidus:Positive?----Auron:.....Im seconds from killing you----Tidus:OK OK GOD!----Auron:This is y....----Tidus:.....What?----Auron:I just think its kinda stupid----Tidus:What?----Auron:This is you story.....Because its not, its Mine, yours,.....Yuna's----Tidus:Who the F**k is Yuna?----Auron:NO ONE! *Tosses Tidus in Sin*
    FFX-2
    Tidus:So what happend while i was gone?----Yuna:Well have you met Paine?----Tidus:Yea...She kinda hot----Yuna:What?----Tidus:Nothing...that it?----Yuna:Well.....OH! Lulu Had a baby!----Tidus:Oh F**k!......----Yuna:What?----Tidus:NOTHING!!!.....So....whos...umm....kid is it?----Yuna:Wakka's----Tidus:OH THANK GOD!----Yuna:??----Tidus:Nothing...just...Nothing---- Later that Day----Wakka:Ant he cute----Tidus:When was he born?----Lulu:2 Days ago----Wakka:Hmmmmm.....----Yuna,Tidus,Lulu:What?----Wakka:Its just....It looks like he has His nose.....----Tidus:!!!!----Lulu:Uhhhhh!.....----Lulu,Tidus:NO HE DOESNT!----Yuna:Why Are you guys acting so weird?----Wakka:Really?----Tidus:*Runs off*

FF10
    Auron:Sin is...Jecht----Tidus:WHA....THATS IMPOSSIBLE!----Auron:...Yeah i know----Tidus:*Crying* This Cant be happening!----Auron:...GOT YEA!!----Tidus:*Still crying*...Huh?....wha?----Auronot you sucka!

Default Ending

Its the Best ending ever!
    ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Yuna Braska 19
    Its the Best ending ever!
    ^_^
    I wouldnt go that far lol
    FF10
    Auron:This is it----Tidus:Are You sure?----Auron:.........Yes----Tidus:Cause i thought it was next week----Auron:YES IM SURE!----Tidus:Positive?----Auron:.....Im seconds from killing you----Tidus:OK OK GOD!----Auron:This is y....----Tidus:.....What?----Auron:I just think its kinda stupid----Tidus:What?----Auron:This is you story.....Because its not, its Mine, yours,.....Yuna's----Tidus:Who the F**k is Yuna?----Auron:NO ONE! *Tosses Tidus in Sin*
    FFX-2
    Tidus:So what happend while i was gone?----Yuna:Well have you met Paine?----Tidus:Yea...She kinda hot----Yuna:What?----Tidus:Nothing...that it?----Yuna:Well.....OH! Lulu Had a baby!----Tidus:Oh F**k!......----Yuna:What?----Tidus:NOTHING!!!.....So....whos...umm....kid is it?----Yuna:Wakka's----Tidus:OH THANK GOD!----Yuna:??----Tidus:Nothing...just...Nothing---- Later that Day----Wakka:Ant he cute----Tidus:When was he born?----Lulu:2 Days ago----Wakka:Hmmmmm.....----Yuna,Tidus,Lulu:What?----Wakka:Its just....It looks like he has His nose.....----Tidus:!!!!----Lulu:Uhhhhh!.....----Lulu,Tidus:NO HE DOESNT!----Yuna:Why Are you guys acting so weird?----Wakka:Really?----Tidus:*Runs off*

FF10
    Auron:Sin is...Jecht----Tidus:WHA....THATS IMPOSSIBLE!----Auron:...Yeah i know----Tidus:*Crying* This Cant be happening!----Auron:...GOT YEA!!----Tidus:*Still crying*...Huh?....wha?----Auronot you sucka!

Banned

am sorry but to me thats was the stupiest ending casue i just hate yuna and tidus bottom line

I'm close to beating it...I just got it a month ago and I mastered some of the dress spheres.......I can't wait to get to Vegnagun and see Tidus and Yuna reunite

So where did you find them Nick Ive always wanted to see the special ending thats no fmv.

Ok here's the link. Good ending = FMV
    Perfect ending = No FMV.

Either way, you still see good ending. You see good + perfect ending if you got 100%.
    here's the link: http://www.ellione.it/ff/ffx-2/filmati.htm the website is in Italian but the movies are in English.
    The answer to life the universe and everything is 42. But nobody knows what the question was....

to bad i dont have unlimited downloads, cause 905 Mb is a bit big for our limit

there's no I in team, but there is in pie, as in meat pie, and meat is an anogram of team

HI GEORGE I AM! OK!

the ending to ffx-2 is sickening and ruins ffx's
    so disneyfied SO DISNEYFIED
    gosh enix go disneyfy KH not ff...

Default The ending is amazing!

No it is quite romantic. I liked it. :).
    Last edited by Nick :); 08-27-2005 at 05:42 PM. Reason: Punctuation Mistake

RX Queen Recognized Member kikimm's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Well, I completely agree with FF_fanatiq. I avoided the game for a long time because I didn't want to see a Hollywood ending.

I didn't like it, but I'm glad other people could enjoy it. Blegh.
    --Box Box Box Box

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

the good ending the only worthwhile one.i liked it but the other FF ends were just better. yay for half hour FMVs!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*

the ending is cool

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Do not revive old threads, post another instead.