Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What would you like to see in Advent Children.

Default What would you like to see in Advent Children.

Okay,I know we have an Advent children thread,but its basicly for updates on the game,and fans screaming.Well,I decided why not ask everyone what they want to see(or who) in Advent children, instead of what they feel about the movie comming out.Please voice your opinions on the characters they have decided to put in the movie already,and what characters you wish to see return,or make some sorta of appearance.

Personaly,I hope to see flashbacks of Zack.the screanshots of Sephiroth in the flames may also be the same flashback we could see Zack in.I think he'll hold some peice in this movie, even if he doesnt appear in a flashback and is memrly mentioned.

Also,I would sorta like to see Shera and Cid again.After the game ended,I woundered if after all that had happened, would Cid feel diffrently about shera and treat her better then before?or would he go on life as he had.

well,what do you guys want to see?

n o - l o v e - o r - g l o r y
    Goodbyes|Me|Trinity|Us|Mako Eyes
    Mercenary

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'd like to see inside of Midgar in full-detailed 3D like they're doing. I don't know why, but the architecture and dark mood of Midgar has always been interesting to me.

Blog Entries

I'd like to see how those Turks turned out.

I just wanna see the Aeris/Cloud death scene thing rendered in spangled new 3D. I saw part of a flashback in the trailer
    --Cal

I agree with Zacks_Clone, it should explain a lot more what went on with Cloud and Zack, it left such a hole, I still don't really know what happened exactly

Wutai should get more of a focus, before, it was just some 'lil town up in one o' them corners of the world.

I would like to know what the hell Jenova is.

I guess that's it for now... Too many questions not answered.

It would be nice to see what everybody's up to... And how AVALANCHE is doing...

That'd be cool, perhaps AVALANCHE gained some new members or something.(lets just hope they didnt sink out of excistance...)

Mercenary

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

I'd like to see what happened to Vincent, and maybe some brief flashes of his past.

And Mukki and all them from the honey bee inn ambushing Cloud again, as the first time was one of the funniest moments in FF ever, plus it would totally go against the mood of AC.

I'd like to see what happened to the control of Midgar, seeing as Shinra has been destroyed, and whether or not anyone has decided to continue with President Shinra's Neo-Midgar plans. I hope someone's replaced the Mayor/librarian, he was a pointless character (all he did was give you a keycard and an Elemental). I'd also like to see where Nanaki's children came from, that's always been puzzling me ever since I completed the game...

Yuffie ate my avatar Sefie1999AD's Avatar

I would like to see a storyline that isn't something cheesy and that isn't something to make Aeris and Sephiroth fan-boys and girls overly happy. For example, I hope (SPOILER)Aeris and Sephiroth aren't revived in FF7: AC. Flashbacks about them are alright, but (SPOILER)bringing them back isn't, IMHO. And of course, I'd like to see more development for some characters, like Tifa, Barret, Cid, Vincent, Turks etc. If FF7: AC is only one hour long, I wonder how Square Enix can explain everything necessary in that time and show character interaction in the same time.
    People dislike FFIX because they're horrible idiots. - Kawaii Ryűkishi
    "One-Winged Angel" is far and away the best final boss song ever
    composed.
    - Kawaii Ryűkishi

I hope Yuffies in it.I mean, Vincents there(pretty sure thats been anounced), so wheres Yuffie?I'd love to see how shes doing,or atleast hear abit about what happened to her.

Mercenary

Blog Entries

I want to see all the original characters rendered... I don't really care if they're alive, flashbacks or resurrected as long as the story behind it is good.

Movie visuals of at least Midgar, Nibelheim and Cosmo Canyon would also be a huge bonus

personaly id like 2 see some chocobo action in there
    His Infernal Majesty is the only way 2 lead the mighty badger against the evil snakes. . . . . . .

Ten-Year Vet Recognized Member Kawaii Ryűkishi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator

Besides everyone we already know is going to be in there, I really hope Cid shows up again. An appearance by the Turks would be a pleasant surprise.

Scatter, Senbonzakura... DocFrance's Avatar

Originally posted by Kawaii Ryűkishi
    Besides everyone we already know is going to be in there, I really hope Cid shows up again.
    ARGUMENT FROM GUITAR MASTERY
    (1) Eric Clapton is God.
    (2) Therefore, God exists.