Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The one boss i cant get pass.

Post The one boss i cant get pass.

ok look theres a boss in ff x that is just a bast*** to get past. i think its the second keeper the one after the sanctuary one were you have to fight him in a circle. plz can any 1 help me. the guy does thisa bomb wen i sumon my aewons and kills them instantly nad he berserks all my caracters.
    Last edited by FInalfantasyfinatic4; 10-24-2003 at 05:15 PM.
    "What is a mans real dream but to wield a sword and fight for his country. Today a mans dream is to be rich and famouse. the world has changed but i intend to balance it with my blade" - Scifer

why dun you just put BeserkProof on at least one character ?

I think using a Phoenix Down on him works.

I will do this. Nothing in my life matters except this. No moment in my life exists except this moment. I am born in this moment, and if I fail, I will die in this moment.

thats funny i just beat him
    its EASY...but i cant be bothered to explain
    ummm
    omg it takes so long
    listen email me and then ill email you how to beat him

cloud4tifa@eyesonff.com
    Hi Loser

Och it's simple. (Well i thought so) Basicly do NOT! Under any circumstances use Aeons unless they have an over drive or Yuna has hers so you can use it as your first move. Secondly as soon as it uses beserk tail use a remedy or Esuna on the afflicted because if you attack it it'll counter hitting whatever 3 circles are infront of it (Usually the ones your 3 characters are standing on) Thirdly. Make good use of the "move" command. You need to get all 3 characters behind the thing before you attack it either physically or magically or it will hit your characters (You don't have to get all of your characters behind but it's better so that you can keep hp high) Make good use of your Aeons overdrives and your characters as i don't think the boss counters them and it should die pretty quickly depending on how well trained your characters are.

i didnt use my aeons at all i started of using tidus aurong and yuna and protected everyone and blah blah balh and made auron the guy that gets hit becauze he was the strongest and had the most hp
    Hi Loser

I just used Aeons as quick route out. It's pretty easy to use just your characters as well. I just figured if this guy couldn't get past him or work out a good strategy then he might need the easiest way to do it ^.^

ok look wat i did was before i got into battle i trained my aeons all to do the overdrives but yuna died before i can summonm 1. i think he is easy its justy i rush battles somethimes. and i hear yunalesca is realy hard. boy i wonder wat am i gonna do. but thanks guys.
    "What is a mans real dream but to wield a sword and fight for his country. Today a mans dream is to be rich and famouse. the world has changed but i intend to balance it with my blade" - Scifer

Star gone! Shadow Staffer Recognized Member eternalshiva's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Yunalesca hard? I didn't think so but my characters had their spere grids completed when I got to her and they all had the HP break thing so they had like infinity HP. Just make sure your characters have beserk stone and confuse proof on your weapons or armor and it will be a stinch to X her ;p
    Too big.

almost all the bosses were pathetically easy.
    the only one that really got me was the seymour you fight at gagazet. i wish they had all been like that.

With woven hearts, a thorn arbour. Left tear streaked reason upon the shore. And bereft of compass, star or more. Set out for this worlds end

Back of the net Recognized Member Heath's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Any boss is easy if you are well-levelled, prepared and equiped well enough just like any question is easy if you know the answer.
    Not my words Carol, the words of Top Gear magazine.

keep yuna behind the.......thing, so she wont get attacked by the slash attack (i havnt played this in ages so i cant remember the name) as it only attacks the front 3 glyphs. Make sure auron has high hp to keep it occupied by attacking. Keep auron ALWAYS on the opposite side of yuna and keep attacking. All overdrives should be full. My team was Wakka, Auron,and yuna.

Wakka - Attack reels!!!!!!!!BOOYAH!
    Yuna - Summon, summon, summon, then heal if necesary.
    Auron - Attack to keep it facing his way.

Originally posted by Heath
    Any boss is easy if you are well-levelled, prepared and equiped well enough just like any question is easy if you know the answer.
    yeah but in X it just seemed that you were always leveled just a little bit better than well enough, without trainging heaps and all the boses were pushovers. or you have the ones like penance and the dark aeons which are just ridiculous

With woven hearts, a thorn arbour. Left tear streaked reason upon the shore. And bereft of compass, star or more. Set out for this worlds end

yes, i saw penance and nemisis' hp and thought "how the hell do you beat that!?" i acidentally ran in to the dark magus sisters before and they used delta attack which wiped me out, and they're meant to be EASIER than them? sheesh....

Dark magus sisters= Simple to avoid if low levelled. Simply save in the save point in mushroom rock alley and load up your game. The chase wont be on.

[i[ok look wat i did was before i got into battle i trained my aeons all to do the overdrives but yuna died before i can summonm 1. i think he is easy its justy i rush battles somethimes. and i hear yunalesca is realy hard. boy i wonder wat am i gonna do. but thanks guys.[/i] Keep Yuna behind the thing. Then cast haste and protect on her quickly. then Summon