Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131418 ... LastLast

Thread: FFIV finally goes to the GBA

I like the box art though I generally dont like Amano.

Reno's my man! <3 Fire_Emblem776's Avatar

is that a new art work? Or is it old like from the guide book? Ive never scene any amano art for ff 4, i have scene them to 6 though *hehe i love the gude book*

It makes 0 sense that 3 will be on DS and 4 on GBA
    "Swordchucks Yo." - Fighter

"Every time I cast Hadoken it siphons a little bit of love out of the world to create a massive destructive explosions. They say the divorce rate goes up with each cast." - BM

How many swords could sword chucks chuck if sword chucks could chuck swords? Same goes with Nuns! :rolleyes2

"I cast Ice-9!" -RM

"I can steal stuff that isn't even there" -Thief (Yet he can't steal in the game)

Quote Originally Posted by Fireblade13
    It makes 0 sense that 3 will be on DS and 4 on GBA
    uhm, they're completely remaking 3, and I'm sure the main reason is it's never been released in the US, plus it really is one of their best games and they want to add more depth to it, such as each character having personalities and stuff.

FFIV is mainly just a port, so yes, it makes sense

THE JACKEL

Vaan - "Hey, you!"
    Penelo - "Yeah, you! The one reading this sig at this very moment!"
    Vaan - "Interested in playing FFXII International Zodiac Job system?"
    Ashe - "But you have no knowledge of the Japanese language?"
    Fran - "....We could help...."
    Balthier - "That's right, Fran! Just click on Crossblades' thread on the very bottom of this signature and it will show you all license grid translations, magicks and tecks locations, and other changes that were made!"
    Basch - "Don't forget though. Swap Magic is needed to play this game if you don't own a japanese PS2."
    Vaan - "Also remember that if you played the original, you'll have an easier time playing the international version. We hope you enjoy the International Zodiac Job System experience. See ya then!"

http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fan...ther-info.html

I'm so excited D;
    Quote Originally Posted by Takara
    ROFL. Rosa's proportions are all off. It's either that, or the angle she's drawn in makes her look like she's falling on Cecil and Kain. >_>
    Oh yeah and I really really really like the boxart. I think Rosa is supposed to be drawn such that it looks like she is laying against Cecil and Kain.

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

**Reactions to screen shots and videos**

Holy ****. Holy ****. Holy ****. Holy ****. Holy ****. Holy ****. Holy ****. Holy ****. Holy ****. Holy ****. Holy ****. Holy ****. Holy ****. Holy ****. Holy ****. Holy ****. Holy ****. Holy ****. Holy ****. Holy ****. Holy ****.

I'm really digging the retuned music.

nintendo and square would make soooooo much money and make soooo many people happy if they put final fantasy 3 (VI) and chrono trigger onto the gameboy advance... but im still looking forward to IV which i have never played before.

Quote Originally Posted by gnu factory choice
    nintendo and square would make soooooo much money and make soooo many people happy if they put final fantasy 3 (VI) and chrono trigger onto the gameboy advance... but im still looking forward to IV which i have never played before.
    Square is releasing VI for the GBA along with new features. But yeah, Chrono Trigger for the GBA would be awesome

Vaan - "Hey, you!"
    Penelo - "Yeah, you! The one reading this sig at this very moment!"
    Vaan - "Interested in playing FFXII International Zodiac Job system?"
    Ashe - "But you have no knowledge of the Japanese language?"
    Fran - "....We could help...."
    Balthier - "That's right, Fran! Just click on Crossblades' thread on the very bottom of this signature and it will show you all license grid translations, magicks and tecks locations, and other changes that were made!"
    Basch - "Don't forget though. Swap Magic is needed to play this game if you don't own a japanese PS2."
    Vaan - "Also remember that if you played the original, you'll have an easier time playing the international version. We hope you enjoy the International Zodiac Job System experience. See ya then!"

http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fan...ther-info.html

Holy Dragoon Kain <3 Recognized Member KoShiatar's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Brand new Amano cover art!!!!!

*drools* *drools* *drools* *drools* *drools* *drools* *drools* *drools* *drools* *drools* *drools* *drools* *drools* *drools* *drools* *drools* *drools* *drools* *drools* *drools* *drools* *drools* *drools* *drools* *drools* *drools* *drools* *drools* *drools* *drools* *drools* *drools* *drools* *drools* *drools* *drools* *drools* *drools* *drools* *drools* *drools* *drools* *drools* *drools* *drools* *drools*

*dies*

I want that game. If only for the cover art!!!!!!!!!!

Resident Fire Emblem Fan Elite Lord Sigma's Avatar

I've never played any Final Fantasy past II (you must think I'm a deprived child), so I'm heavily planning to get this game. And it seems like they renamed the four fiends to their names from Soul of Chaos from Dawn of Souls. Also, I can understand the E10+ rating, seeing how this game has some...err...stuff that younger children would get confused by (even though I think the E10+ rating itself is pointless).

HEIDEGGER SI MY BISHI!!!1 DJZen's Avatar

Oh, those are the proper names of the 4 fiends. They're from Dante's Inferno.

So.... Smut is okay to put in an E10 game, but simulated sex isn't okay in an M game? hmmmm...

Well, it's not like you see anything when you use the smut item... Unless the screen changing colours, the Calbrena music starting to play, and Cecil commenting about the magazine is considered as highly inappropriate.

Holy Dragoon Kain <3 Recognized Member KoShiatar's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Or says he'll go blind (depends on the version), which migh make you think he was doing somethin nasty a paladin should never do.
    Last edited by KoShiatar; 11-07-2005 at 09:55 PM.