Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: dreams/nightmares you've had about FF/CC

Default dreams/nightmares you've had about FF/CC

what dreams or nightmares have YOU had about FF or the Chrono series? I've had two: CC and FF6.
    1.)er, the CC one was kinda disturbing so i'd rather not talk about it
    2.)i dreamt that Sabin, Cyan, Gau, and I were chasing this train. I was wearing a blue and green cape and was carrying a chainsaw, so i guess i was Edgar. we jumped onto the train and saw Imhotep from The Mummy. (eh?)
    I used the chainsaw and drove it through his stomach, but the hole regrew. Cyan used his katana and attempted to cut teh shoulder. Sabin tried smashing in his face.
    I kept trying to get Gau to use his rage, but he was looking down and something dark was in his eyes. Then he looked up at me and pounced on me, yelling "I LOVE LORD OF THE RINGS!" (eh?!?)
    Sabin and Cyan turned, and their eyes turned dark too. Uh oh......
    next thing i know, i'm running off the train screaming with three lunatics chasing me screaming "I LOVE LORD OF THE RINGS!" and then...
    I sat straight up in bed, in a cold sweat, twitching horribly.

disturbing, huh?
    "There are some people in this world like me who have killed their emotions long ago. Never forget that." -Shadow, to Terra
    "Yes! The emnity is growing! The only thing pure in this world is emnity!...Now, let love bleed! Darker and deeper than the seas of hell!" -Lynx

programmed by NASIR Recognized Member black orb's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

>>> I have too many of those FF related dreams that i cant even remember them..
    The last one was because I played FF10 non stop for more than 12 hours.. it was very messed up so I cant even remember it..
    >> The black orb glitters ominously... but nothing happens..

I have one in Bahamut Lagoon and other in FF9. The BL dream was creepy, Uni Unis were behind me, and then Salmando enters the battle and destroy them with a Hellfire LV10.
    The second was in a battle againt a guy that looked a lot like Necron (At that time, I still haven't finished the game) and Freya used Dragon's Crest, Quina was petrified and Zidane was dead, then Garnet appears, cast Life in Zidane and then summons Bahamut. Then Necron die. Funny, isn't it?

I had a partially cool/strange dream last night. In this labyrinth, I ran into this gryphon like creature, and at first I was running around, casting fireball spells, that usually missed, and then almost getting cornered, I fled, trying to escape and find something to kill it, but wherever I went, it was there. Then something strange happened. I saw my self infront of it, and trying to save him/me, the creature first breatghed flames on him, and then impaled him through the eye. I went into some sort of Overdrive, and went hard out slashing and stabbing it till it died.. Bloody strange. Usually my dreams are Silent Hill style.

Originally posted by Andreil Darkstorn
    Bloody strange...
    are you british?

Originally posted by Andreil Darkstorn Usually my dreams are Silent Hill style.
    ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "There are some people in this world like me who have killed their emotions long ago. Never forget that." -Shadow, to Terra
    "Yes! The emnity is growing! The only thing pure in this world is emnity!...Now, let love bleed! Darker and deeper than the seas of hell!" -Lynx

for any of you who have read my fanfiction called Us, that was my dream.Iv written it all down, and am vaguly replaying it in a fanfic...with more details ofcourse...Also had a dream I was one of Zacks old friends during his teen years...that was bizzar...

n o - l o v e - o r - g l o r y
    Goodbyes|Me|Trinity|Us|Mako Eyes
    Mercenary

*looks around*

any others?

i dreamt that Sabin, Cyan, Gau, and I were chasing this train.
    This sounds familiar

It was a bit vague, but I remember Sabin doing suplex on the train.

Dreamed Garnet with me on the bed, woke up grinning. It was only later when I found that I was actually grinning.

???????????

What the hell does ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!! mean?

And Im not British, Im from NZ

oh, ok.

and....*looks around for any incoming Cid's Knights*

ROFLMFAO means...: Rolling on Floor Laughing My F*ing Ass Off.

Bigger than a rancor SomethingBig's Avatar

Know that forest right before Doom Train in FF6? Well, I dreamt about being stuck there with... Well, who d'you know? Tidus. Armies of zombies and ghouls came outta the ground. I, in a really cool manner, unsheathed my sword to get ready for battle. The monsters, mind you, were really scawy. I remember saying, "Tidus, I know you're a wuss and all, but you gotta help, anyway. You're gonna have to die in my place in the long run, aight?" Of course, Tidus was nowhere to be found. I remember using Omnislash and then summoning some monster. Which monster? I forget. Probably Bahamut, since he's my favorite summon monster. Later, I found Tidus being chased outta the forest by a leafer(those lil bunnies on leaves). Heehee, silly Tidus.

... I didn't actually have this dream, but it'd be a great dream, I hope you know.

WOW

Star gone! Shadow Staffer Recognized Member eternalshiva's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

:/ I dreamt I was getting pecked to death by a Chocobo once and all I could hear was 'Kweh' 'Wark' while it pecked my eyes out. I woke up and my husband was doing the chocobo Hot and Cold game from FFIX with the volume on really high :/ hence where I kept hearing the pecking sounds and the god forsaken horrible 'kwehs' xD
    Too big.

Any time we get a new game we play to death the first day or two and I always end up dreaming about the game, that I am in the storey line that we just played.

I had a really really strange dream the other day involving a lot of weird stuff. I had a dream that I was doing a Colisseum Tournament from Kingdom Hearts. It was me (in a semi-Squall-ish outfit), berserker Paine, Barret and Freya against Sora, Donald, Goofy and Peter Pan. However, I had the Lionheart Keyblade and Sora had the gunblade. Anyway, so it starts. Barret shots at everyone, Sora deflects it all back and Barret is out. Paine rolls around knocking people over occassionally. Freya Jumps and leaves for a while. That leaves me against all of them occassionally tripping. So I go take out Goofy, which took awhile because he had the Defender Shield and it kept biting at me. Freya finishes her Jump and takes out Peter Pan. But then Donald uses Thundaga and wipes out Freya. Paine rolls to Donald and smacks him against a wall, and he's out. She tries to do the same to Sora but he deflects her and she goes flying across the ring into one of the pillars and she's out. So then it's just me and Sora. We simultaneously summon. I summon Mushu and he summons FFX Shiva. However, the match is brought to a halt. Since summoning is not allowed in the tournaments, we are both disqualified. We both start complaining and then they finally lets us decide who wins by some other mean. Then, a Duel Monsters game starts. And I'm not even going to go into that. It didn't last very long as I heard this loud thud and I woke up. My brother had been in my room the whole time trying to beat Sephiroth in Kingdom Hearts. He got upset and threw the controller across the room, which is what woke me up.

I woke up startled, but after a minute wondered if I needed help. Quite possibly. But in reality, I would have liked to see how the Duel Monsters game went. I know...I'm odd.