Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FF6A rom

FF6A rom

Hey... i don't know if this is ok in this forum... if it is not... please forgive me =( ...i'm just trying to help people with problems having the rom cause of living on places the game is not for sale (like me ), or cause of any other reasons... i know if u download this rom u still will buy it if u have the chance ...

=P

Here is the link, and sorry if it is not permited to post rom downloads here... anyways, feel free to move this thread to the forum u consider it should be, or delete it if u think is wrong...
    I just don't want to be selfish, i received a pm asking for this rom and i thought: "hey, i have the rom!, i cannot be so selfish" =P...

*link removed*

ENJOY!!!
    Kuja, Please, Rest In Peace...
    Dissidia Killed You
    Yeah... the whole game...

FFXIV Character

Sealth Greenwood (Sargatanas)

This is going to get edited in like two hours but I saved the rapidshare link.

Dragon's Den is hard

oh...

ehh... I just hope i'll don't be banned!
    Dissidia Killed You

FFXIV Character

Sealth Greenwood (Sargatanas)

You won't get banned =P

Progress though? Have you acquired any of the new weapons?

I'm in the WoR and i have Celes, Sabin, Setzer, Cyan, Mog, Umaro, Gau, Edgar, and Shadow, i'm going for Relm and Strago... Still don't get any new esper and i'm (lol xD) confused with the lot of new names of the weapons, armors, relics and things on the game... also... i didn't want to buy Excalipoor xD i saw it but the amount gave me stomach pain xD... i don't want to loose so much gil on that =P ...it worths it??? if its gonna be like the ff5 one, i think not... ¬¬'
    I haven't played this last 3 days cause of some personal problems =/, so i think i haven't progressed so much in the WoR...
    Dissidia Killed You

I got the game, but good looking out.

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Sorry, but links to illegal downloads aren't allowed at EoFF.

I'll still leave this open if you want to continue discussing the game.

Buy the Excalipoor, bet it at the colliseum to fight Gilgamesh and get him as an Esper.

THE JACKEL
    add me, PSN: ljkkjlcm9

I have the ROM and I'm not getting the game! MUHAHAHAHAHA!
    Signature removed for exceeding the 250 pixel height limit.

~Void

Quote Originally Posted by ljkkjlcm9 View Post
    Buy the Excalipoor, bet it at the colliseum to fight Gilgamesh and get him as an Esper.

THE JACKAL
    Hey... u ruined my game... =(

Now i don't wanna play it... =(

It lost all the fun... thanks...

U should have put a spoiler warning or something! ¬¬'

Really... now it isn't funny to play it... i hate when i don't get things by my own...
    Dissidia Killed You

Quote Originally Posted by Zeromus View Post

Hey... u ruined my game... =(

Now i don't wanna play it... =(

It lost all the fun... thanks...

U should have put a spoiler warning or something! ¬¬'

Really... now it isn't funny to play it... i hate when i don't get things by my own...
    Everyone knew about this even before the game was released. It's not really a spoiler

Vaan - "Hey, you!"
    Penelo - "Yeah, you! The one reading this sig at this very moment!"
    Vaan - "Interested in playing FFXII International Zodiac Job system?"
    Ashe - "But you have no knowledge of the Japanese language?"
    Fran - "....We could help...."
    Balthier - "That's right, Fran! Just click on Crossblades' thread on the very bottom of this signature and it will show you all license grid translations, magicks and tecks locations, and other changes that were made!"
    Basch - "Don't forget though. Swap Magic is needed to play this game if you don't own a japanese PS2."
    Vaan - "Also remember that if you played the original, you'll have an easier time playing the international version. We hope you enjoy the International Zodiac Job System experience. See ya then!"

http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fan...ther-info.html

Quote Originally Posted by Crossblades View Post
    Everyone knew about this even before the game was released. It's not really a spoiler
    Everything that tells u something that u should know when playing the game, like things about the story or some interesting things like hiden items or secrets is an spoiler if somebody tell it before u know it by his "natural" way at playing...

It's annoying when it happens... and really... to much people should have known about that cause they really don't care... i was avoiding reading post or info on internet that could tell me something about new things on the game cause i wanted to find it by myself... then he comes and tells me ...
    If everyone knows something, that doesn't mean that it shouldn't be spoiler... example: U were waiting for a movie since a lot of time, and everyone around u knows the final cause they already watched it, or somebody told them or any other reason... would it be nice if someone tells u the end when u start to watch the movie, and he tells it just cause "everyone knows it"...??? ...NO!
    example: We all (maybe not, but up to the 90%) here knows the final scenes of this game, or maybe, where to find all the characters in the WoR, but that doesn't mean we should not be careful to not ruin the fun of some new player that someday maybe will come to this forum...
    (maybe someones dont care, but some people do...)
    There are still some persons who enjoy playing a game completely without seeing guides and without read or see info about the story...
    Playing at the righteous way xD...
    And i am one of those...

Lol... it's ok... maybe he did it with good intentions...
    thanks anyways xD... but don't do that again with me !!!
    but it's gonna be a lot of time since i play the advance version again ...
    Dissidia Killed You

Unhappy

hope you can play it soon again.
    finished: ff3ds, ff4,ff5, ff7,ff8,ff9,ff10,ff tactics and advance

The game has only been out for two weeks, you should definitely put spoiler tags on the new content.

I told you because you were talking as if you'd never buy it, and even less likely if you did, bet it at the colliseum...didn't want you to miss out

THE JACKEL
    add me, PSN: ljkkjlcm9