Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 81822232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: The EoFF Decathlon (actually a pentathlon) '06 - Results and such.

Entry for Round 5 in.
    Boy am I an unfunny ass.

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

For reasons detailed above, I'm not even going to bother with a Round 5 entry. Seriously Rase's got this one in the bag
    There is no signature here. Move along.

Blog Entries

It would be a shame not to participate in the contest, whether or not you think that Rase has an advantage. Better to try than to lay down and die, and if no one competes, the 'cathlon dies.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxx Power
    For reasons detailed above, I'm not even going to bother with a Round 5 entry. Seriously Rase's got this one in the bag
    Oh come on Maxx. I didn't use my current RPG idea, as that would be a) too easy and b) half the people would know which one mine was. I made up an entirely new one off the top of my head, and there's no reason you can't
    Boy am I an unfunny ass.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

So this one is basically creating a game like FF? (I'm lost and confused on how to do this one )

4444444444 4 4 444 44 4

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

A game like Final Fantasy, but based on this very forum.

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Like you can mate a Wonderful Psychotic and a Black Loony BoB using a Caspian nut and get a Gold Manus.

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Time to vote. Send me your votes via PM by this Friday.

As there were only six entries this time around, this will be the last round, so make your votes count.

Now with the entries.

Round 5

A.
    I. Sick Irony II: BOU chokes on a pretzel and Raistlin takes over, thus proving Raistlin the best swallower in Cid's Knights (though it could be argued that BOU is the best choker, but he's not bragging)

II. Characters (format: name, class: description):

Raistlin, black mage: the hero of the story. Rights wrongs and pokes bad guys with his magical staff (and bad girls, too, if you know what I mean ;D ;D).

Kyono, gigolo: Raistlin's concubine. I'd say he pokes Raistlin with his "magical staff," but I already used that joke. Though there's no such thing as too much penis innuendo.

Dr Unne, scholar: the not-so-loyal sidekick. He also sometimes gets confused about the "sidekick" part, probably due to age. It's okay, Raistlin understands.

DocFrance, fighter: when Raistlin gets tired, goes to whack baddies with his big sword (see, there I go again).

@$%*()^%$#~Moonlight Raccoon%^#%$#@%%*&~~, twerp: as with all RPGs, there were some translator issues, this one mistakenly classified "thief" as "twerp." In this twerp's case, it was very appropriate. It is also believed that one of the translators fell asleep on the keyboard when typing her name.

Emerald Aeris, white mage: because a white mage is necessary and she has Aeris in her name. She specializes in wise-cracks about Raistlin and Kyono's homosexuality (as if they didn't make it obvious enough).

Not At All Reno, bard: doesn't fight a damn thing, but regales you with tales of adventure and danger. The translators really screwed up with him because it's often difficult to understand anything he says.

I'm My Own MILF, sword user: just so everyone can wonder what his name really means. And Proto's making everyone include a "sword-user," which is the lamest name for an RPG class in the history of everything.

Rye, cook: so all the male characters can making "eating rye" jokes, those horny bastards. Men are pigs.

III. Main Boss: Cloud No. 9. His doomsday device, named Retarded Ray, could wipe out all of the intelligence in the world. His chief ability is talking stupid until his enemies' brains explode or they die of laughter.

IV. Locations:

Eizon: the place nobody cares about anymore. A lone NPC by the name of Agent Proto wanders around there by himself. He sometimes wanders out and tries to talk to other people about Eizon, but nobody else gives a damn.

Magestar: the other place nobody cares about. Hell, Bleys doesn't even wander around there anymore.

Gee See: the capital of... whatever the world is. Aiyon, that'll work. Gee See is that capital of Aiyon, where most of the idiots hang out. They pretend to get drunk and talk about ever-so-interesting things like... *checks* picnics, pizza, hair, blood type, and internet proms.

Feedback: Raistlin's old hometown. The government of Aiyon forced everyone to abandon it, though. ;_;

Eeoh Eeoh: the black pit of insanity, Cloud No. 9's home. His emo lackeys hang around there whining about girls and drugs and Bush.

V. Plot:

Cloud No.9 is destroying the intelligence of the world. It is up to Raistlin and his team of brigh-... uh, his team of stro-... umm... his team of capab-... well, up to him and his team to stop the evil guy and save the day. The game is roughly 50 hours long, 45 of those hours spent with tedious inside jokes. The 5 hours of actual story are pretty cliche-y (what RPG isn't?), but all the inside jokes make everyone who plays it feel "in" on the jokes, thus making them more socially acceptable, because everyone hates newbies.

B.

Starring:
    kikimm
    Discipline: Bard
    Description: kikimm is the heroine of the story, although not by choice. She's forced into helping by her friend Psychotic. Also helping her into joining was the chance to team up with Agent Proto, the mighty Martial Artist, because she has a crush on him. Before she joined the team she was an aspiring bard, hindered only by the fact that all the music companies told her that her image of clashing outfits and slippers were no good, too. May be bitter and trying to gain power to take them down in revenge at a later date.
    Psychotic
    Discipline: White Mage
    Description: Psychotic is a young white mage, the healer of the team. He doesn't really know why he's coming on the journey, but that's because he's Psychotic after all and never knows why he does any of the things he does. Had no great desire to be a healer, just became a white mage because he liked the way his outfit got see-through and showed off his nipples when someone hit him with a Water spell.
    Agent Proto
    Discipline: Kung Fu
    Description: Agent Proto is an old master of Kung Fu, having trained in the Martial arts all his life. He decided to quest for the mighty Pimp because he got fed up of people making fun of him and wanted to be seen with some cool people, hoping they would rub off on him. (and maybe rub him, too.)
    Levian
    Discipline: Fireman
    Description: Levian joins the quest for the pimp because unbeknownst to the rest of the team, he hates it and wants to destroy it, but can't reach it alone. When he's not scheming, he's a fireman, sending women the world over into dreamy raptures when he runs into their smokin' bedroom and sprays the contents of his giant hose all around it to save the day.
    Leeza
    Discipline: Warrior
    Description: Often likened to the Female Incarnation of the mighty hero of lore Conan the Barbarian, Leeza is a mighty broadsword wielding death machine who hopes to find the Pimp in the hopes of finally meeting an opponent worth fighting along the way. An Amazon Queen, she rules her jungle with an Iron fist. And Rides a Tiger. Just 'cause she can.
    RSL
    Discipline: Summoner
    Description: RSL is one of the most revered and popular Summoners in the world. Everyone loves him. Yup, that's all that needs to be said. He doesn't even really need an Introduction. Don't let his friendly disposition fool you, though. His Eeyore hat lets him call up the most fearsome Summoned beasts imaginable.
    Rye
    Discipline: Dominatrix
    Description: Rye is a sleazy creature. Weilding a whip and dressed in leather and surronded by Kancho performing cultists, she joins the quest for the pimp because she hopes he will be able to give her a rack good enough to quell her insatiable appetite for hairy male chests.
    Christmas
    Discipline: Black Mage
    Description: HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE CHRISTMAS CASTS FIRE OF HATE AND YOU BURN HATE HATE HATE THE PIMP WILL UNDERSTAND AND SPREAD THE HATE HATE
    Raistlin
    Discipline: Paperboy
    Description: With the mind of a young boy trapped in the body of a young boy, Raistlin holds the idea of the pimp closer to heart than any other. Having spent most of his adolescent years passing himself off as older than he actually is in an attempt to be accepted, he finally has a lead as to the whereabouts of the pimp he holds as a God. Maybe finally, now, he'll be able to make his voice drop, and grow a few hairs where there are none. Leaving a goodbye note to his mom, he hitched his paperbag onto his shoulder, hopped on his bicycle and sped after the team.

Boss: Loony BoB
    Description: The Non believer, the everpresent enemy of the Pimp, the team will have to get past him and his mighty Shinra Army, who have planned to find and destroy the pimp and keep him from the public forever. A massively powerful entity. Has a weakness for being a tit infront of a webcam, though.

Locations:
    Koi Lung Fish City: Home of Agent Proto and his Martial Arts school.
    Kyono Town: A lazy, laid back town on the coast. Usually where people go to cop out when they can't think of any other places to add to an RPG.
    Artist's Forum: A vast dungeon filled with cult-like worship threads and vast whordes of mindless sheep praising their chosen gods. it's liek ttly awesome i giev tihs desitnaion eleventybillion out of 10!!1
    Staff Forum: A desolate frozen wasteland, devoid of almost all forms of life. Only the most gruesome and horrifying monsters can survive in this habitat. Not for the weak.
    It's late at night and i've spent too long doing this already and my brain is dead so I say bollocks to it Inn: Yeah, the party sleeps here. Occasional cutscenes, too. IT'S ESSENTIAL TO THE GAME!

Plot: A team of young adventurers from the world of EoFF set out on the quest of a lifetime to find the almighty Pimp, each wishing to find it for their own personal reasons. They must fight every step of the way against Loony BoB and his Shinra Army, who will stop at nothing to control the public and put an end to the Pimp once and for all. Time is running out. The Pimp must be saved! QUICKLY! HEAD TO PIMPONIA BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE !!

C.
    Title:
    Eyeson Mayhem IV:The Newbies & The Holy BoB

Main Characters:
    1: Psychotic (Summoner) Main Attack: Maggie Madness (Summons Maggie Thatcher)
    2: Rye (Bard) Main Attack: Heartbreaker (Sings to steal their hearts and then crushes them with a high pitched note)
    3: Kyono (Monk) Main Attack: Emo Penalty (Get him angry and his tantrum will kill!)
    4: SK (White Mage) Main Attack: Purrfect Harmony (Restores Party's HP)
    5: Chaos (Black Mage) Main Attack: ChocoBolt (Calls on lightning which deals damage and gives the status of Chocobo)
    6: Faris (Thief) Main Attack: Look! Thar She Blows (Distracts enemies then mugs them)
    7: Neel (Knight) Main Attack: kNeel & Deal (Slashes enemies)
    8: Joel (Fighter) Main Attack: Street Fighting (Uses Street Fighter moves)
    9: Samuraid (Red Mage) Main Attack: Site Destruction (Earth Attack, breaks up the ground)
    10: Jojo (Blue Mage) Main Attack: Monkey Mornings (Destroys the enemies after being woken up in a bad mood!)

Main Boss.
    Form 1: Kawaii Ryukishi: (Normal Human Form) :
    Weaknesses: Earth, Wind & Ice.
    Form 2: Kishi Killer (A Big Black Hole) :
    Weaknesses: Ice & Holy

Locations:
    Cid's Palace
    Eyeson Valley
    The Eerie Eternal
    Unne Village
    The Admin's Abyss
    The Void

Plot:
    The land of Eyeson had never been such a peaceful place. Cid had kept his Admin's under control, and thought that they were all faithful to his Reign. He thought wrong.
    Kawaii Ryukishi became bored with the orders that had disrupted his life and went off to create his own land of mischief. As soon as the newbies heard of Kishi's new land, they all began to follow him on his path to the destruction of Eyeson.

It wasn't before long, that one of Cid's faithful, Holy Admin's stood up to Kishi, and demanded that he stand down or a war would form. Kishi laughed at this Admin, and sent him to jail. This Admin had no way to contact any of the others and began to fear his own death may come sooner than expected.
    This poor Admin was the very well known Loony_BoB

Cid, worried about his Admin's disappearance, called upon the 6 most faithful of his followers in the land, and asked them to embark on a journey to free their faithful Admin. Help them on their journey to discover many sights and new characters. Battle newbies in many different forms. Gain new skills and level up to be the strongest you can to defeat Kishi.
    Help the land of Eyeson to regain their peace, or it will forever be in darkness.

D.
    Title:
    "I really don't like Agent Proto."

Characters:
    Agent Proto is a stupid head. (sword class)
    Why must Agent Proto be so terrible? (Fighter class)
    Can Agent Proto get any dumber? (Black Mage class)
    One time I saw Agent Proto lick a dead possum. (French class)
    Proto's butt is huge and I bet you are glad that his butt is not your butt. (Geography class)
    When Agent Proto dies, I won't take off my hat as a mark of respect. (Physics class)
    Agent Proto looked at a duck, and then the duck dropped dead because Agent Proto is so hideously ugly. (Math class)
    Nobody has ever heard Proto deny rumours that he is a re-incarnation of Adolf Hitler's mistress, Eva Braun. (History class)
    HAHAHA AGENT PROTO IS A FART EATER! (English (lit) class)
    Agent Proto sucks so much that I'm going to make the next character an EoFF reference in a sad attempt to gain cheap votes. (Mexico appreciation class)
    So, what about that Psychotic, eh? He's got some stuff, that's for sure. (Did you know that Proto stinks? class)
    i_wana_b_blck (White Mage)

Main Boss:
    Agent Proto's big butt! IT IS HAIRY AND SOMEWHAT STINKY TOO!

At least five locations:
    1) No-one
    2) Cares
    3) About
    4) These.
    5) Please roll over and die, Agent Proto.

5. Plot of the game.
    PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB PROTO IS DUMB.

OOC:Proto's note: I hate you. <3

E.
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Proto
    1. Title (Optional) Default name: The EoFF RPG
    EoFF: End of an Era
    2. Eight to twelve playable characters. (Must include the following classes: White Mage, Black Mage, Fighter, and a sword user. The rest is up to you.(
    1)
    Name:*Player's Character* (Name is made by player. The game has a database of all EoFF account names used in the game, preventing, for example, two Agent Protos)
    Class: Sword User
    Specialty: Sword-based skills and attacks
    Excels in: Giving and receiving damage
    Fails in: Aiding party members
    Weapon of choice: Swords

A relatively new member to EoFF, the player's character (PC) is the main one of the game. He's the one who notices what is happening to the forum first and informs the nearest knights, Leeza and Psychotic. Together they travel to see what's going on.

2)
    Name: Leeza
    Class: Cleric
    Specialty: Healing and restorative skills
    Excels in: Keeping the party alive and healthy
    Fails in: Taking or dealing a good amount of damage otherwise
    Weapon of choice: Bow and arrows

A knight to Cid, Leeza is one of the first to learn of the problems with the server from the PC. She agrees to help him find out what's going on. Her healing spells prove invaluable in getting the party through the initial FFVII forum.

3)
    Name: Psychotic
    Class: Dragoon
    Specialty: Jumping really high
    Excels in: See "Specialty:
    Fails in: Aiding the party in ways not pertaining to killing the enemies.
    Weapon of choice: Lance

The second member to join the party, Psychotic joins with Leeza after finding out about the problems going on. His ability to Jump both removes him from harm and deals heavy damage to an opponent. Psychotic eventually (SPOILER) gives his account in order to save that of the PC.

4)
    Name: Black Mage
    Class: Black Mage
    Specialty: Elemental attack spells
    Excels in: Exploiting enemies elemental weaknesses
    Fails at: Taking damage
    Weapon of choice: Staff

Trained in the black arts of the internet, Black Mage meets up with the party while they are making their way through the forest of General Chat. He agrees to go with them, lending his spells in the fight against the forest guardians.

5)
    Name: Kirobaito
    Class: Scholar
    Specialty: Through extensive knowledge, can combine various items to form unique and powerful ones, for either attack or defense.
    Excels in: Turning useless items into very useful items
    Fails in: Non-item based combat
    Weapon of choice: Encyclopedia

Kirobaito meets the party in the city of The Lounge. A respected scholar there, he eventually agrees to accompany the party in their quest to find the keys to unlock the closed Staff Forum. His knowledge of numerous things will come in handy while on this quest.

6)
    Name: nik0tine
    Class: Bard
    Specialty: Music-based skills that damage enemies and inflict status ailments
    Excels in: Annoying the enemy with Poison, Sleep, etc.
    Weapon of choice: Any instrument

nik0tine finds the party in the Artists Forum falls, where he has been composing his greatest work. He eventually agrees to put it on hold to help the party, planning on returning to it later. (SPOILER)This proves erroneous, however, as nik0tine's account is deleted in the battle in General Gaming.

7)
    Name: Joel
    Class: Martial Artist
    Specialty: Attacking an enemy's weak point for MASSIVE DAMAGE!
    Excels at: Critical hits
    Fails in: Receiving damage
    Weapon of choice: Fists and feet

Training in the General Gaming mountains when all of this happens, Joel joins the party after (SPOILER) nik0tine's account is deleted. Hot-headed at times, Joel eventually proves his worth in the battle against the mountain's boss.

8)
    Name: Kentarou
    Class: Wizrobe Wizard
    Specialty: Any magic-based skill
    Excels at: Being a jack-of-all-trades, master of none
    Fails at: Combat
    Weapon of choice: Dagger

Joining the PC after (SPOILER)Leeza and Psychotic join Cid in an attempt find the bottom of the problems, Kentarou manages to fill the void left by them. His array of spells come in handy, helping to both defeat and protect enemies and allies, respectively.

9)
    Name: rubah
    Class: White Mage
    Specialty: Buffing allies, debuffing enemies, status healing skills, damaging white magic skills
    Excels at: Increasing/decreasing attributes
    Fails at: Taking much damage
    Weapon of choice: Hammer

Another new member after (SPOILER)Leeza and Psychotic join Cid in an attempt find the bottom of the problems, rubah compliments Kentarou nicely. She helps the party make their way through the difficult EoEO marsh, often relieving them of Poison or Sleep.

10)
    Name: Kawaii Ryûkishi
    Class: Fighter
    Specialty: Anything involving physical damage to an opponent
    Excels in: Killing enemies
    Fails in: Providing support for allies (healing, etc.)
    Weapon of choice: Any

An all around fighter in every way, Kishi saves the party from certain doom in the battle of General Archive. From there, he agrees to help the party try and find where Cid has been taken. His ability to use any weapon in the game makes him extremely versatile, and his high stats only add to his usefulness.

11)
    Name: Loony BoB
    Class: Summoner
    Specialty: Summoning other members to do his dirty work.
    Excels in: Dealing heavy damage to multiple enemies
    Weapon of choice: Whip :joey:

An optional character, BoB can only be found by (SPOILER)returning to General Chat after finding Cid. After gaining him, a host of new quests open up to gain his summons. BoB can be useful in dealing with many enemies at once, or a large and powerful boss.

12)
    Name: Cid
    Class: Paladin
    Specialty: Dealing out and taking damage, healing party members, damaging white magic skills
    Excels in: Damaging enemies or healing allies
    Fails in: Not many important areas
    Weapon of choice: Massive sword

A "bonus" character of sorts, Cid only joins your party in the battle at the Help Forum plains. His insanely high stats and large repertoire of white magic serve to make this area more story-driven than anything else. Still, it's pretty sweet.

3. Main Boss.
    Quigoni, Cid's former partner at EoFF.

4. At least five locations.
    FFVII Forum: Initial place in the game. A place were most new members congregate, ready to tell everyone in earshot about how great Sephiroth is.

General Chat Forest: The sheer number of threads has transformed this place into an immense forest. Randomness is an expected occurrence.

The Lounge: The first real city the party encounters. A place of discussion, introspection, and Fantasy Football.

Staff Forum: A temple recently closed by powerful forces. Once opened, it reveals itself to be the point of one of the games most poignant moments.

Artists Forum Falls: A place filled with music, the falls also pay home to a great museum of art. Many artists of all types come here for inspiration or to show off their latest work.

General Gaming Mountains: Large and intimidating, these mountains are filled with games that are not Final Fantasy. Many new members are afraid of them due to this.

EoEO Marsh: Years harsh words and insults have turned this place into a swamp. Its waters bite with the acidic words of flaming posters.

General Archive: A large castle, this serves as Quigoni's headquarters. It is filled with only her most trusted followers, making it dangerous to any who enter.

Help Forum Plains: The site of the clash between the two armies, Cid's and Quigoni's. The rolling plains are dotted with requests for aid in some way.

5. Plot of the game.
    For roughly six and a half years, Eyes on Final Fantasy has functioned with relative normalcy. Members join, are banned, and make new friends daily. The Forum Staff keep everything in check and make sure everything is running smoothly. Few people expect this to change. Many of these people are in for a surprise.
    One, however, is in for an especially large one. While only a newbie to the forums, he has a great future in front of him he is unaware of. It starts when he is hanging out in the FFVII forum. He notices that strange things start happening that shouldn’t. Threads closing themselves, members being banned, posts being deleted. He approaches two nearby Knights about this, and after discussing it, they decide to travel to see Cid, hopefully to find the answer.
    What they find is far more than they bargained for. It appears that Quigoni, Cid’s former partner in EoFF, has returned for revenge. She is determined to take control of the forums, and has an army of banned and created accounts to aid her. Now, this new member must join with some of EoFF’s finest in an effort to put a stop to this before all of EoFF is consumed. Their journey will take them from the windswept plains of the Help Forum to the boggy marshes of Eyes on Each Other, and ultimately to Quigoni’s lair for the final showdown.

F.

1. Name:
    Eyeson Saga
    2: Characters:
    • Rye - White Mage
    • Jojo - Black Mage
    • Big D - Fighter
    • Dignified Pauper - Thief
    • Maxx Power - Red Mage
    • Strider - Monk
    • Levian - Blue Mage
    • Tavrobel - Bard
    • Avarice-ness - Summoner
    • Old Manus - Mimic

3. Final Boss: Loony BoB's Flying Head
    4. Locations:
    • Fat Chocobo
    • The Captain's Ship
    • Drunk Tank
    • Loony BoB's Stomach
    • Loony BoB's Passage

5. Basic Plot: Cid dies, leaving the fate of the country of Eyeson in the hands of his capable admins. However, there is a bitter feud between several as to who holds the final say in matters, and so a civil war breaks out. Citizens of Eyeson are forced to take sides as the Admins call each other out and take to the battlefield. I'd like to say the main characters save the day by uniting the fractured fronts to a unified whole and stop a mysterious invasion, but they instead work for Loony BoB in his campaign and rise through the ranks as they secure Eyeson in the name of their Admin. Eventually, though, as they near completion of their mission, they learn that BoB has been implementing several other projects, like the banishment of his nay-sayers and the disposal of anyone who he cannot simply remove, showing him to be a totaltarian despot. This offends Rye and crew, as they followed him out of belief of a vision, one that proved to be wrong.

I'd love to tell you more of the details, folks, but then why would you play it?

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

You guys will never guess which one's mine. Seriously. It's ridiculously subtle.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Whoa, what did you to do piss off Contestant D, Proto?

EDIT: I can read deleted posts, buddy. And quite frankly, if you had done that to me, I would be pretty annoyed too.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Spykus Hallideus (Cerberus)

For some reason mine isn't there...

LET THE HAMMER FALL

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

O_o Wow, Contestant D's is kinda scary.

I actually laughed out loud at Contestant D's, even though it's really mean. Math class? xD I think I know who's it is, too. Bwahaha.
    Last edited by Resha; 06-28-2006 at 02:48 PM.
    This subliminal message could be meant for YOU. But it's probably not. Move along ;D

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Spykus Hallideus (Cerberus)

Wow, so much competition, D seems to be able to claim the gold. If Proto actually put my entry up you'd have more to laugh at. But noooo, he left mine out. Fascist...

LET THE HAMMER FALL

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

I don't understand how anyone could find D funny.
    Last edited by Raistlin; 06-28-2006 at 11:59 PM.