Thread: And now... the FFV challange!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

And now... the FFV challange!

Before I start... I just want to warn you that there may be spoilers ahead in this tread. That's all, have a nice day.

It has been a while since I last made my own FF challange and posted it here. But now I've come up with a new, cool and completely orginal FFV challange!

It's really sad that this game is so underrated and probably one of the least played FFs. The FFV forum is also pretty dead compared to the other forums... and that's really a shame! Hopefully, more people will discover FFVs greatness and discuss this game a bit more in the near future.

Now... on to the actuall challange. For those who wants to experience this great game once again but in a harder and more challanging way... here's the FFV Challange!!!

The rules are much more simple than in, for example, my old and awesome FFVIII challange. The rules are:

1) Unequipp all your characters and NEVER equip them again. No armours, no weapons and no relics trough the whole game. The knight class will be much less usefull and the Monk class will kick ass (compared to most of the other classes) but magic will also play an alot greater role than before.

2) The "ability" command in the menu that allows you to equip 2 special abilities to your characters is not allowed to be used trough the whole game. Thanks to the ability thing, you're allowed to have a knight equiped with black mage spells etc. However... since it's not allowed you'll have to be a black mage to use black magic, be a blue mage to be able to use blue magic etc. Also, you won't be able to equip abilities like Gil Toss and X-Fight.

I've just started the challange myself. I'll update as I advance. Good luck to anyone else who wants to try this.
    Last edited by Ultima Shadow; 03-09-2005 at 07:10 PM.