Hey everyone! It's been a bit and I've gone through some... significant life changes, so I thought a re-introduction might be in order.

I am the one formerly known as Behold the Void, I was a Cid's Knight many years ago, more years than I care to count if I'm being totally honest. In the time since I last popped in I've undergone a significant life change - namely, finally accepting that I am a transgender woman and socially and medically transitioning. So with that, I return with a new name and identity that suits who I truly am much better than the name and identity I wore before. This site has always been a bit of a solace for me, even being apart knowing it was still here was of great comfort to me so I'm happy to be able to come back and see folks again after all I've been through. I can happily say that I am happier now than I have ever been in my life, and that's with the fact that I'm currently undergoing chemotherapy for colon cancer (2 more treatments to go and my oncologist is pretty confident that will render me cancer free!) so transitioning truly was the best thing in my life and I'm honestly a bit mad at myself for having run from it so long.

So to friends new and old, I'm glad to see you all and be among you authentically at long last.