So, I work in Real Estate and we manage a bunch of properties and have a lot of lease homes we take care of.
One of the tenants we have has decided that she wants to break her lease so that she and her boyfriend can move. She spent the better part of a week calling us every 30 minutes during operating hours until we had someone (me) drive the 60 miles out to the house to put a for lease sign up, and put the home on the market.
You will hardly ever lease a home to someone before they see it and so of course we had to schedule times to see the house. The tenant cancelled the first SIXTEEN showings and then called us to ask why no one was seeing the house.
We finally got her to approve some showings, which we schedule way ahead of time, and then when we finally drive out to the house to show it, she opens the door in her underpants.

We then have to wait an additional 30 minutes while she puts clothes on and her boyfriend leaves. Her reason for the underpants? She claims she didn't know we were coming. She confirmed the appointment by phone and email.

GRAAAAAAAA!

We're still having problems with her today when we ask her when she is going to pay the fee for breaking the lease, and suddenly it's like talking to a bunch of sailors over the phone. We hung up and tried calling her again a little later and she accused us of only trying to charge her a fee because she's black.

SHE SIGNED A SMURFING CONTRACT!

We tried to tell her that we aren't even the ones who get the fee, it goes to the owner. She tells us the fee is bulltrout because she doesn't want to pay it. We point out to her that it's in her contract, and if she had just waited the 3 extra months till the lease expires there wouldn't be a fee. She once again calls us racist bigots with out heads up our troutholes.

And that's how I ended up making a rant thread about awful customers.

What experiences have you had with terrible customers?