Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Most annoying Mob Hunt!

Default Most annoying Mob Hunt!

Ok ive been doing alot of mob hunts lately and i wanna know whats the most annoying mob hunt for you... mine is definetly the seer hunt i mean putting the black orbs in the alters in each room gets extremely annoying and takes so much time!!

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Ring Wyrm. Got him on the ropes, just built up a full MP bar for another summon of Belias to finish him off. He uses recover and gets tons of health. Then he kills Belias before Belias can even do a single attack. I ask you; what the Hux?

Lindwyrm, damn you, coward! When will you appear?
    Overlord, it's that Seeq fault, he keep dying after one Pyromania! Poor me, have to spend MP and time for Curaga, while I can kick the Overlord ass in no time.
    Vyraal, he run away and heal himself back to full HP, bad boy.
    "Belito", REDDAS SUCKED. BURN IN HELL, SUCKY REDDAS. He attacked blatantly, I couldn't steal from (SPOILER)Ba'Gamnan because he's so sucky, so I decided to kill him, and turn off my Ally: KO --> Phoenix Down Gambit.

I can't decide which one is annoying.

The Late Owen Macwere Production.

The Trickster, especially near the end when he puts his shield up. Also, when he is running all over the place, very annoying.

I'm going to agree with the topic starter and say the Seer hunt is the most annoying as well as the Ixion hunt, because to find it you generally have to do the same thing, since it is in the same vicinity.

Delving into Subterra in general is annoying though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichimonji View Post
    I'm going to agree with the topic starter and say the Seer hunt is the most annoying as well as the Ixion hunt, because to find it you generally have to do the same thing, since it is in the same vicinity.

Delving into Subterra in general is annoying though.
    The monster there is a killer. You have to wait about 5 minute for Ixion to appear, that just sucked.

I hated the Marilith. it was easy to kill, but I hate waiting. Also, waiting for the Lindwyrm is time-consuming, not to mention that it's waiting.

There were others, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Dell View Post
    is this the one in the Panarama Rift? When there is a blizzard? I can't get him to appear either.

Cuckatrise and the Chickatrise. smurfers can one hit me (lvl 14-12) and they all come to attack me when I attack one. Hate the Chckatrise.
    [I]All Your Images Belong to The Overchan v2!

Webfiction | Leaving the Light. - Fanfics | Dark Distorted Mirror | Shinji and Warhammer40k | Starcrossed |

My real estate agent, old Jill
    Has excellent properties still;
    There's none of it bland,
    Still top-dollar, and
    Has vacancies I'd love to fill

Quote Originally Posted by ekkatin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dell View Post
    is this the one in the Panarama Rift? When there is a blizzard? I can't get him to appear either.
    No, that's Fafnir, he'll only appear during the blizzard.

Ixion. While he himself was easy, the King Bomb you have to fight is annoying, what with "recover" and all. Bah!

Quote Originally Posted by vorpal blade View Post
    Ixion. While he himself was easy, the King Bomb you have to fight is annoying, what with "recover" and all. Bah!
    Braegh. Ixion is in Subterra and is way harder.

Oh yeah, now I remember. Gil Snapper. Call me retarded, but I can't figure out how to get to it for my life.

Quote Originally Posted by The Unknown Guru View Post
    Oh yeah, now I remember. Gil Snapper. Call me retarded, but I can't figure out how to get to it for my life.
    Just wander around the Giza Plains for awhile and keep checking the Tracks of the Beast area, he'll show up eventually. The game says he'll show up when the rain is the heaviest, but when I found him, I personally couldn't see a difference in the rain. And he's easier than you'd think.

As for most annoying Hunt, I can't defeat the White Mousse! It's hard, especially with the Lizard, Malboro Overkings, and Water Elemental that fight alongside it! I can't beat him...

Quote Originally Posted by al-bhed_kid0827 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Unknown Guru View Post
    Just wander around the Giza Plains for awhile and keep checking the Tracks of the Beast area, he'll show up eventually. The game says he'll show up when the rain is the heaviest, but when I found him, I personally couldn't see a difference in the rain. And he's easier than you'd think.

As for most annoying Hunt, I can't defeat the White Mousse! It's hard, especially with the Lizard, Malboro Overkings, and Water Elemental that fight alongside it! I can't beat him...
    You should kill all of them before you encounter White Mousse.