Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Hearts II: Gay For Riku (Ending spoilers)

Default Kingdom Hearts II: Gay For Riku (Ending spoilers)

WTF is with that ending man? You get this long thing about Riku and Sora being friends and all this lame crap and then all we get with Kiari is a smurfing handshake or something? I mean, if that's supposed to have another meaning okay...but....lame, even for disney, lame!

But yet I didn't take it back when I had the chance.

We already knew Sora and Riku were a couple from the first one, why are you so surprised

Quote Originally Posted by LunarWeaver View Post
    We already knew Sora and Riku were a couple from the first one, why are you so surprised
    I was in denial!

It's a continuation, you have to look at the story as a whole. Sora and Kairi already had their moments of being there for one another and saving each other. Sora and Riku became a bit of enemies for a while, and there was never a time for them to reconsile, even while they were fighting along side one another. So that was their time.

And it was a tad symbolic, at the end of the first KH, Sora and Kairi were show holding hands and then they were pulled apart from one another. And the close of the KH2, it ends with their hands together. I found that far more touching than the scene with Sora and Riku (although that was rather touching itself), and that's saying a lot for the story tellers to pull that off with a mere two lines of dialogue and a hand grab.

♥ Italian Princess ♥ *~Angel Wing~*'s Avatar

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by SeeDRankLou View Post
    It's a continuation, you have to look at the story as a whole. Sora and Kairi already had their moments of being there for one another and saving each other. Sora and Riku became a bit of enemies for a while, and there was never a time for them to reconsile, even while they were fighting along side one another. So that was their time.

And it was a tad symbolic, at the end of the first KH, Sora and Kairi were show holding hands and then they were pulled apart from one another. And the close of the KH2, it ends with their hands together. I found that far more touching than the scene with Sora and Riku (although that was rather touching itself), and that's saying a lot for the story tellers to pull that off with a mere two lines of dialogue and a hand grab.
    At least someone here knows what they're talking about... :rolleyes2

That was very well put SeeDRankLou.

*~Love is the best feeling in the world~*

A true ffix lover Ashley Schovitz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by *~Angel Wing~* View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SeeDRankLou View Post

At least someone here knows what they're talking about...:eep: :rolleyes2

That was very well put SeeDRankLou. :) :up:

Taht's right, I can't stand people bashing on stuff when they can't see the artistic view when Square really tried hard on it.

Yellow Winged Angel

I thought the ending was perfect. Well, everything before "Hey look, a letter from King Mickey!" anyway.

well...it wasnt just Sora and kairi holding hands, he had the.......gosh, i havnt played thta game in such a long time....well,fruit, and it means that there lives will interlink,so....ya
    Too big.

Quote Originally Posted by TidusMaster View Post
    well...it wasnt just Sora and kairi holding hands, he had the.......gosh, i havnt played thta game in such a long time....well,fruit, and it means that there lives will interlink,so....ya
    No that was the oathkeeper keychain she gave him in KH I. Why a keychain turns into a full out keyblade I don't understand...

I miss kinje longaway :[ Eiko Guy's Avatar

i hink hes been planning it all along i mean do you believe his feet are really that big. nope he's hiding keychains to make his feet look bigger so kairi will choose him. hes an evil genius

Fat kids are harder to Kidnap.

Quote Originally Posted by outlaw starwind View Post
    i hink hes been planning it all along i mean do you believe his feet are really that big. nope he's hiding keychains to make his feet look bigger so kairi will choose him. hes an evil genius

Because ladies like big feet?

I miss kinje longaway :[ Eiko Guy's Avatar

Yes some believe big feet big m3@+ which is propostrous cuz i have relatively small feet

Fat kids are harder to Kidnap.

Whether Riku is gay, straight, or martian, he's still the hottest pixelized man-creature to ever grace my television screen. Thusly, I don't give much of a damn.
    THE MEW HATH NO NEED OF A SIG >:3

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

Sora and Kairi would have kissed if it wasnt for the Disney characters interfearing.

which is good, because its unexpected.

and no, thats not all you get, you also look upon a barren warfield where there are thousands of keyblades staked into the ground.

The King's Shield The Summoner of Leviathan's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Patroclus Menoetius (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenAngel411 View Post
    Whether RikuSora is gay, straight, or martian, he's still the hottest pixelized man-creature to ever grace my television screen. Thusly, I don't give much of a damn.
    Just correcting you.