Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Final Fantasy Cosplay

The ones of Shiva, Adel and Esper Terra are creepy, but cool. They must of spent months on that outfit!

Well Adella is one of the best Aeriths out there ever.

Quote Originally Posted by My_car_is_faster_than_you View Post
    1, Don't know if it's Kadaj, Loz, or Yazoo

2, Rinoa

3, Auron

That Leblanc that was posted earlier was sure hot, despite that she didn't look at all like her.
    Dude...Camilla Belle doesn't cosplay she's an Actress, she just looks like her. -_-;;;

Quote Originally Posted by RiseToFall View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by forgottenmemory View Post

You do know that's not cosplay right? That's just one of the ways Gackt dresses and Squall was based on him, not the other way around.
    Squall isn't based off of Gackt it was River Phoenix, I'm getting tired of saying this, but search around and it shows that the creator was inspired to based Squall off of River, since they do have somewhat of the same personality and the same birthday. Gackt just said that the character looks like him for more attention, come one, it's Gackt, he's always wanting attention like a child. He ever said that Cloud looks like him! :rolleyes2 w/e

Gawd! I love Jia and Limebarb, those costumes are so beautiful!

Thanks for saying it before I did, Rinoa.

To add, 1: both of the photo barely look like Squall, B: Both were taken after the game came out, and third, Nomura has EXPLICITLY STATED Squall was based on River Phoenix.

Addendum:
    Quote Originally Posted by forgottenmemory View Post

(FFX)

Good match on pattern, bad match on Tidus's material. Yuna's sleeves look off too.

(FFX-2)

Rikku's good, Yuna looks like she should be doing Selphie.
    Last edited by Ryushikaze; 10-22-2006 at 12:04 AM.

Articles
    Blog Entries

When I was 9, I was a ViVi, and I looked perfect, however, never trick-or-treat with a ViVi costume in a neighborhood in a small town in western tennessee with seventy degrees out!

Where do people get the costumes? Is there some type of certain store they went to or sumthing? I wanna be Yuffie(FFAC) or Rikku(FFX). I have a thing for theives

Oh and found these one on the internent:

Unlimited Hentai Works Twilight Edge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rinoa_Heartillly View Post
    Ah! Lord Masumune, he's the middle one the better Sephy, he also does Cloud! He's pretty good!
    Oh I have that one! Here it is!

A Perpetual X-Phile ShivaBlizzard8's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vaincast View Post
    Where do people get the costumes? Is there some type of certain store they went to or sumthing? I wanna be Yuffie(FFAC) or Rikku(FFX). I have a thing for theives
    Nope, they make them themselves. You can find out more info on cosplay and how to cosplay at http://forums.cosplay.com/

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

My friend took these at Sakura con last year.

This is a pretty good Yuna, I'd say.

Not bad. Albel appears simply because Freya is in the picture, but it's an SE character so he has some place.

If I had to see him, then the rest of you do too. He actually wouldn't be bad for the costume if he had the right equipment, which is the scary thing.

Not a bad Halloweentown Sora.

Kairi isn't the best, but the guy who did Sora put a lot of work into his costume and definitely deserves the recognition.

This is Piano Squall. He's really good and I'm still kicking myself for not seeing his actual show.

Tonberry Attack.

I think I've seen this guy previously in the thread, but I actually saw him in person so I think I win.

A rather good Aeris.