Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What was the last game you played?

I just started a Final Fantasy VII game and the Sims 2.

Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories: Played it last night, after having finally beaten Hook. I'm enjoying it more now that I've got good cards and a good grip of the system.

Super Smash Bros. Melee: Played it last night with some friends, doing Free-For-All and Team Melee's against the computer and each other. I mainly used Ganondorf, Link, and Peach.

Mario Power Tennis: Played is at the same gathering with friends last night. We did Doubles the whole time, with me mainly using Waluigi and Wiggler.
    Boy am I an unfunny ass.

Dead or Alive 2: Hardcore (PS2). i absolutely missed it ever since the day i dreadfully allowed my brother to borrow a few games and while i do believe one of them was returned - i'm not open for trust anymore. i went to my cousins' house to play. my favorite character is Ayane.

Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy

force grip, lightening, and push over cliffs, plus epic lightsaber fightes.....

never gets old, just dulls after a bit
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxx Power View Post
    So far playing WoW, I've shouted "ROFLCOPTER" on no less than fifteen occasions, danced as a bear at the end of a ship, and compared the Klu Klux Klan to cereal.

valkyrie profile, titan quest, dead rising

Last one was Soul Calibur 3, FF tactics advance before that.

just played Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: blue rescue team .... this is such a cool game!

I've just started playing Final Fantasy I. When I'm done with that I'm going to play either FFVII, VIII or IX.

Fluttershy Recognized Member Ashi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Chat Operator

Last game I finished was Phoenix Wright on DS. Last game I played with Tamagotchi Connection: Corner Shop (getting bored with the mini games though). Next game I'll play will prolly be Kingdom Hearts: CoM, or I might just go along with Atellier Iris that I've been ignoring for a while.

Last game I finished was Kingdom Hearts II. Last game I played was Legend of Dragoon, which I still haven't finished yet (I've been playing this game for like 4 years, but only like an hour a month... >>)

Last game I finished / played was Star Ocean 3. I am currently playing KH2 now.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Valkyrie Profile Lenneth on the PSP. I miss playing WoW. Havent played it since July, but I feel werid playing it as Im in the same guild as my ex.