Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rufus ShinRa

Default Rufus ShinRa

Okay, I'm curious to what people think about Rufus in all this. In AC he says his company owes a debt to the planet. In DoC Reeve says the person financially backing WRO feels they owe a debt to the planet. Does anyone else think that means Rufus?

Also, in the beginning scene of DoC when Yuffie's ordering around the medics (at least I think they're medics), the camera focuses for a moment on one of the injured people. Doesn't that look suspiciously like Rufus's clothes?

♥ Italian Princess ♥ *~Angel Wing~*'s Avatar

Hmm...it could be I guess. I have to watch that scene again.

*~Love is the best feeling in the world~*

Quote Originally Posted by Cid's_Lady_Erin View Post
    Okay, I'm curious to what people think about Rufus in all this. In AC he says his company owes a debt to the planet. In DoC Reeve says the person financially backing WRO feels they owe a debt to the planet. Does anyone else think that means Rufus?

Also, in the beginning scene of DoC when Yuffie's ordering around the medics (at least I think they're medics), the camera focuses for a moment on one of the injured people. Doesn't that look suspiciously like Rufus's clothes?
    Yes to every single question in your post. Rufus is the one writting all the checks and what not behind WRO. And Yes that was Rusfus in the beginning. I wish there was more of him in DoC, and Turks.

Are you talking about this?

http://i.i.com.com/cnet.g2/images/20..._screen007.jpg

Isn't that Hojo?

Isn't that Hojo?
    That is Hojo, but that's not what the OP is talking about.

Rufus ShinRa is in the beggining of Dirge of Cerberus.

I totally want paying attention to that part. Did he die? Ah man now I gotta go watch it again.

Props to Owen Macwere for my kick as* sig

KH Survivor Character- Cloud

This game toatly destroys all other free online rpg''s out there. You have to check this out, it's really fun. Think Ragnorok Online, only free and with less people.http://www.kuyaro.net/

That is hojo la....

btw, where rufus go? cannot see him in FF VII DOC ....

Quote Originally Posted by Guardians View Post
    That is hojo la....

btw, where rufus go? cannot see him in FF VII DOC ....
    Didn't you read the other posts? It is Rufus. He's not talking about Hojo on the mako canon but in Midgar, when they rescu other peoples, you can see Rufus' clothes.

Does anyone else think that means Rufus?
    I got the distinct impression he was referring to Rufus, also.

Smile

I noticed that too! The second time around when i watched that. It's definatly Rufus because (SPOILER) if you guys remeber in the original game when Rufus shot at WEAPON the Mako Cannon blew up, so he was probably hurt bad, not to mention that happend right after the video clip in DoC

I made my sig tell me what you think!

"We fear that which cannot be seen."

I forget if this happen's befor or after AC. If it's befor, then it's probably pretty safe to say it is Rufus, becuase in AC he's confined to a wheelchair for nearly the entire time.

This game toatly destroys all other free online rpg''s out there. You have to check this out, it's really fun. Think Ragnorok Online, only free and with less people.http://www.kuyaro.net/

Quote Originally Posted by Distain View Post
    I forget if this happen's befor or after AC.
    It takes place one year after Advent Children.

Right. Then disregard every thing I said

Quote Originally Posted by Iven View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Distain View Post
    I forget if this happen's befor or after AC.
    It takes place one year after Advent Children.
    Yes, but that scene takes place during the events of FFVII. When:
    (SPOILER)Cloud and others are off facing Sephiroth in Northern Crater, Yuffie and Vincent are helping out the people of Midgar. They did this to explain why the two weren't in the ending CG. So, yes, the guy passed out on the computer is Hojo. The one on the stretcher is definitely Rufus.
    <input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">-->

Quote Originally Posted by Blykus View Post
    They did this to explain why the two weren't in the ending CG.
    That was more like a plot hole you could say, partly the reason why they were'nt in the ending was because they were secret characters (if you would'nt have gotten them you would'nt know who they are!) but you probably knew that ^__^;;

I made my sig tell me what you think!

"We fear that which cannot be seen."