Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Turns out my mom knows a killer.

"Go die in a hole."- Kat

Default Turns out my mom knows a killer.

We were watching the news a couple days ago, and my mom noticed that a regular customer of hers turned out to be the Phoenix sniper killer. She always thought he was very nice.

Has anything like this (you knew someone then it turns out they're something entirely different than you thought they were) ever happened to you?

I'm only 13 so no, though that would be a little fightening to find out.
    JOY IS A BITCH, but she is so adorable!
    generated by sloganizer.net
    Kaycee says (12:06 AM):
    whos' obama?

I found that one of my best mates was actually my godfather's nephew. Id heard a lot about him, and wondered what hed be like.

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Not really, I try to stay away from prejudgements. That sounds very scary though; I hope your mother is alright.

Blog Entries

Yeah man, best of luck to you. We sold our old house to a man who has been arrested for Armed Robbery before once... but he never did it again that I know of.

My father works with a guy who stabbed his wife between 60 and 65 times.

casual mind slip

We had a Wichita serial killer called BTK (bind torture kill) who has been killing since the 70's and was recently caught. Several people knew him, but thankfully I never did. He went to church, live a regular life, had a family and kids. People seemed surprised and felt sympathetic. His kids and wife never knew up until now. Imagine how that'd be?

Quote Originally Posted by Rengori View Post
    I'm only 13 so no, though that would be a little fightening to find out.
    Yes its the same for me although im 12

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I know a pedophile. Like a real one.

My english teacher last year used to live in the town next to where In Cold Blood takes place.

That would be so creepy for your mum. No, nothing like that's happened to me though.

Quote Originally Posted by Reles
    We had a Wichita serial killer called BTK (bind torture kill) who has been killing since the 70's and was recently caught. Several people knew him, but thankfully I never did. He went to church, live a regular life, had a family and kids. People seemed surprised and felt sympathetic. His kids and wife never knew up until now. Imagine how that'd be?
    Holey Crap, I saw a program on that guy, wasnt he like not caught for twenty years ? Wasnt he a necrophiliac ?

NECROPHILLIAC? Jesus on a bicycle.

A lady a few streets away, an old lady, got murdered by a man who clamied to be an Insurance person... or something along the lines. He killed her with a metal pipe and took her money. Beat her to death. Rest in peace old lady.

I'm not sure if this counts, BUT...

As you'll know, 24 people have been arrested in Britain for trying to blow up 9 aeroplanes over USA.

These 24 people come from about 5 cities in the UK.

2 of the potential suicide bombers were arrested on a road in High Wycombe. I know that road because when I used to work in High Wycombe, I went past that road every single day. It's quite a pretty little road as well. It's pretty freaky to realise that 2 people from there could have killed thousands of people.

Killing is not right, but some "serial killings" are actuallt done by hired hitmen, the guy your mum knew might of been like that. A job is a job for them. Taking human life is not a good thing, but most of the soldiers I have talked to are kind and helpfull, they pretty much do the same thing. No matter what people say, that sniper and the soldiers are the same, the soldiers kill people, that guy killed people, its all in the contract. That may sound harsh, but that is the way it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Dellas18 View Post
    I'm not sure if this counts, BUT...

As you'll know, 24 people have been arrested in Britain for trying to blow up 9 aeroplanes over USA.

These 24 people come from about 5 cities in the UK.

2 of the potential suicide bombers were arrested on a road in High Wycombe. I know that road because when I used to work in High Wycombe, I went past that road every single day. It's quite a pretty little road as well. It's pretty freaky to realise that 2 people from there could have killed thousands of people.
    My friend lives on the same road that some of the potential bombers lived on in Hackney, East London. Just goes to show that these people are closer than you think.