Page 38 of 50 FirstFirst ... 18283233343536373839404142434448 ... LastLast

Thread: EoFF's Top Artist

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

xD I like how you gave Nominus the lowest score. I know it's just an example! But I couldn't help noticing.

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

"Go die in a hole."- Kat

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Proto View Post
    xD I like how you gave Nominus the lowest score. I know it's just an example! But I couldn't help noticing.
    I asked him before I did it, but I just did it so I could show that the contestants now have to watch their backs by these upandcomers! All 6 of them might even be replaced xD Most likely not, though.

Back from the Abyss ValkyrieWing's Avatar

~Ye must desire respite from thy empty existence. Thou shalt have it.~

I have one of these now Nominus Experse's Avatar

I got a 5 because I suck
    Woo hoo!

tan, you better not have fortune telling powers or anything...

And WHAT ARE YOU DOING OUT OF THE CLOSET? BACK TO THE MACHINES!

Wine is good....

"Go die in a hole."- Kat

I decided to start an elimination chart because I had nothing better to do (xD). It shows who won, who got the highest scores, who had the lowest scores, who was erased, and who dropped out. It also says what the challenge was about and who judged it. It's still missing three rows because there are still 3 challenges left (which I will be filling in as we go along). If anything is inaccurate in the chart, please just inform me.

P.S. I have noticed a lot of interesting events around here that I've taken interest in, and I want some of you to take note in them because I think you'd be interested in them too.

FFX Character Costume Design Competition- This is a really interesting competition that is sort of like the 4th challenge we did, except with clothes for FFX. Please vote in this competition because I don't want people who worked really hard on their pieces to not be recognized for it just because people didn't vote. If they were still accepting contestants, I'd advertise you to join (if you had free time and liked drawing FFX characters and whatnot) but they're not :(

To The Moon!- I think many of you have seen this in the Artist's Forum, and I really want it to succeed. There's just one big problem: it needs 120 people to join in! Therefore, I know many of you have really good art, so why not put an imprint of your art by turning it into a block and submitting it? :D

*done with shameless advertising for other events =P*

P.S. I have decided to retire Phil since he has not been paying attention to this thread and did not turn in anything (or even notify me) last challenge. This means that the people who would like to join will be fighting for that open spot.

EDIT: One last thing: I finished the second challenge's video :D
    http://s103.photobucket.com/albums/m...enge2_0002.flv
    I hope you guys like it!

EDIT (again =P): I have the first entry for a person who wants to be a contestant! :D

(EDIT: They wanted to replace their old entry, because they did not like it. I hope none of you are angry that I'm letting him do this, but I've done it before with others of you in private, so I see no reason why he can't do it either. Plus, tomorrow is the due date, so he's not technically breaking any rules.)

I've decided that because Phil dropped out, it will now be up to the contestants to choose who they want to be filling in for this extra spot. It would've gone the long-winded way (where we judge all of them, and who ever is ranked below 5 is eliminated, etc.) but because a spot is open, we'll just do it like this. After the contestants choose who they want to take this spot, this person's entry will be judged with the rest of the contestants' entries for this challenge, and we will decide who's accepted and who's erased from there. This does have its flaws, however, because even if the person who gets chosen by the contestants gets the spot, they may end up getting eliminated anyway. So, meh. I believe the artists will choose who rightfully deserves the spot, rather than the weaker one, but one never knows o_O

Anyway, as I said before, the entries for those who wish to join are due Wednesday, and the entries must be a drawing of your own imaginary friend. So far, we only have one, so unless anyone else enters an entry for it, this person will be the new contestant.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by tan; 10-11-2006 at 08:11 AM.

I will have Nominus' done soon.

no Phil...Sob...that means I don't get an imaginary friend! BOO HOO HOO HOO HOO HOO HOO!

"Go die in a hole."- Kat

I updated the Top Artist DeviantArt to the most recent challenge.

http://top-artist.deviantart.com/

Ok - I have submitted my entry, an I'm sure that 41_inches_wide will love her imaginary friend!
    Good luck everyone.
    Last edited by Mum; 10-10-2006 at 05:25 AM.

Add Me to Your Mana Pool 41-Inches-Wide's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yes, mum is right I will love my imaginary friend! (even if I have no idea what it is)
    and Zeromus's little friend will be done uhhhhhhh ..... soon

Happy Birthday to Me

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

So...who would I draw for now that Phil is gone?

"Go die in a hole."- Kat

Well, I guess you could do Mum, Zeromus-X, unless you've gotten really far in your entry of Phil's already. It's up to you.

EDIT: Because no one else turned in an entry to join, Omecle is our newest contestant. Congratulations. His piece will be judged with the rest of yours and whoever has the lowest score will be erased.

You all have two more days to finish this challenge, so I hope you finish it soon :D

EDIT (again): I finished the third challenge's video. The music doesn't fit very well, but meh.

http://s103.photobucket.com/albums/m...enge3_0001.flv
    Last edited by tan; 10-11-2006 at 09:18 PM.

Due FRIDAY, right?

"Go die in a hole."- Kat

Yes, the thirteenth.

EDIT: This is the last day and I'm expecting all entries in! There's about 10 more hours until it's 12 AM here, so that's how much time you have to turn them in!

I finished the fourth challenge's video, and I really like this one. I hope you like it!
    http://s103.photobucket.com/albums/m...enge4Video.flv
    Last edited by tan; 10-13-2006 at 09:33 PM.

Add Me to Your Mana Pool 41-Inches-Wide's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Submit! :3

Happy Birthday to Me