Page 28 of 50 FirstFirst ... 818222324252627282930313233343848 ... LastLast

Thread: EoFF's Top Artist

I have one of these now Nominus Experse's Avatar

Think of it as part of the challenge.

That way, you can't bitch about it. It's set and laid out, and further more, she has immunity anyways.

Back from the Abyss ValkyrieWing's Avatar

And we have an odd number...

No offense taken, lovehurts. :P
    ~Ye must desire respite from thy empty existence. Thou shalt have it.~

Quote Originally Posted by Nominus Experse View Post
    Think of it as part of the challenge.

That way, you can't bitch about it. It's set and laid out, and further more, she has immunity anyways.
    I already apologized .Suggesting that I have bitched and that if a change of thought is made that I wouldnt bitch anymore isnt necessary and it has far too great of a personall bite that I can sense, it wasnt very mature of you. I had an opinion I offended some people and apologized. I find the word bitching offensive. I was questioning the rules of a contest, I was not bitching. That sort of flavour you added there "bitching" wasnt called for. I already said that I was sorry.No need to hunt down the can of worms after it was already opened.

The poet usually doesnt start the wars. My war and my arguing or "bitching " as you so colorfully put has come to an end. There is no need to start another war. Even if you hate me please dont writte it out. I dont appreciate you trying to keep the tense feelings alive here when I myself have already siezed to have those feelings and have already apologized.

There isnt much logic to it all.

Again ValkyrieWing I am sorry. I can be a little out there sometimes. All I ask is that others be considerate of my feelings and what they say so that I can in turn realize how unsensible and how big of a jerk I am.being The fire doesnt realize how much it has burned until the water drowns it.

Again, Im sorry . I think we're done here. Atleast I hope that we are.
    Last edited by lovehurts; 09-01-2006 at 08:53 PM.

I do believe you are taking my statement much too personally. Think of what I said as being the old "quite yer bitching" that a sarcastic friend might say. It was meant more than anything to be an overdone, sarcastic statement. I am aware that you apologized, I was simply adding a statement of fact and perspective that you apparently took to be much more personal and biting than it was actually meant to be. I am a cold, sarcastic individual, so if you sometimes feel attacked or otherwise akin to that, know that most likely, it's not. Rather, it's simply me being the sarcastic individual that everyone sees and hears.

It's done, and yes, I didn't exactly say what I meant to portray in a very kind manner.

Just simply telling you that I meant to express that it is as it is, and that things are done now. And if you were to look back and entertain the thought of voicing more concern of the matter, that there was pespective to be had therein.

I may come as cold and aggressive, but realize that what I intend isn't always relfected in a literal, word for word sense. It was meant to be sarcastic, not an attack of any kind.

Thus, I apologize if you were to take that too deeply.

"Go die in a hole."- Kat

Well, one could say that ValkyrieWing has more of an advantage because she can adapt her MS Paint pattern into a dress easier because she made it, however, the judges will be taking that into consideration. If a team does very well in being able to blend their pieces, it will give them a higher score, whereas ValkyrieWing's pieces will be judged on a higher level. Though this may sound harsh, but it's the only I can do to make it seem fair.

EDIT: I still need judges (2 more, I think, and one guest judge) and one more contestant to join. Please sign up soon!
    Last edited by tan; 09-02-2006 at 03:08 AM.

That's just fine. Since I do have immunity, that just means I can't lose. I can still end up doing a crappy job. :P

"Go die in a hole."- Kat

Default But there's a twist...

I have decided that the guest judge(s) for this challenge will be...
    your fellow contestants! Once you turn in your picture, I will send you your assigned person's picture, and if you do the review, you get 0.5 points extra added to your total score. If you do not do the review, you lose 0.5 points. Here's who will be reviewing who:

lovehurts: Mum
    ValkyrieWing: Clone#01
    Nominus Experse: Zeldy
    Zeromus_X: future contestant
    Mum: ValkyrieWing
    Zeldy: Nominus Experse
    41-inches-wide: Zeromus_X
    Clone#01: 41-inches-wide
    future contestant to be picked: lovehurts

You may grade each other as harshly as you want, but if you give someone a 1 when they deserve an 8, I'll know, and I'll just disregard your score.

I did this because I want more interaction between you guys (which is why we had partners in the first place) and because by reviewing each other, you get the general idea of what the normal person thinks about your pattern/ clothing.

Anyways, I hope you all are making progress. Good luck!

EDIT- Zeromus_X knows. I don't know where 41-inches-wide is, though.
    Last edited by tan; 09-03-2006 at 08:58 PM.

WOW!

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

Oh great , Ive always admired Nominus Experse's work ^_^

Well, my, my, my... This is an interesting development...

I like this idea, I really do. I once was making a post concerning what I thought of other's work at one point in the second challenge, but then the power went out, so yeah... I gave up. Now I get to try again...

Having a perspective like this will be very much appreciated.

I get to be evaluated by the great and powerful Mum!

I am not worthy!

"Go die in a hole."- Kat

Default omg Neel doesn't like us

http://eoffpost.akusui.net/readartic...?article_id=43
    I took his article a bit harshly because he's the second person to say that I'm not running this competition very well, but oh well. I actually found the article funny xD
    Oh, and congratulations again, ValkyrieWing :D

just ignor the fecker! its his opinion!hes probably not an artist himself and doesnt care fr it at all so he wants some kind of article desperatly!the comp is grand the way it is!

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by tan View Post
    http://eoffpost.akusui.net/readartic...?article_id=43
    I took his article a bit harshly because he's the second person to say that I'm not running this competition very well, but oh well. I actually found the article funny xD
    Oh, and congratulations again, ValkyrieWing
    Can I ask what baloney means? xD
    Its his opinion, but I just think thats very bitchy of him*shrug*
    Especially about signatures/banners. But whatever ~