Page 27 of 50 FirstFirst ... 717212223242526272829303132333747 ... LastLast

Thread: EoFF's Top Artist

Back from the Abyss ValkyrieWing's Avatar

O___________________O

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe it! I thought everyone did great, and thank you so much!
    ~Ye must desire respite from thy empty existence. Thou shalt have it.~

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I know I sound like a broken record Valkyrie, but your's is wonderful.

Thank you!

"Go die in a hole."- Kat

Alright zeldy!!! We're gonna get em girl!!! HOO RAH!!!

Good luck, everyone!

I will be in this challenge, on my own.

Quote Originally Posted by ValkyrieWing View Post
    Good luck, everyone!

She scored highest on the last contest.

What if one of our patterns does poorly then we have to suffer with that person? Why does she get to work alone carrying the advantage that she can make things to her exzact liking and doesnt have to worry if her partner lacks?

No offense to you or anyone tan but I dont like that.

Quote Originally Posted by tan View Post
    In the case of ValkyrieWing:
    You can either:
    A. opt to not do this challenge, which will mean you will not have a chance to gain immunity (for this challenge)
    B. decide to do it, but without a partner
    C. give up your immunity to the person who ranked #2 last challenge (Nominus Experse) to do it with a partner
    As you can see, tan said that I could do it by myself if I wished. This gives me twice the work of the rest of you, and since we really do have an odd number of people anyway, it only makes sense that i do it alone. This in no way gives me an advantage, and since I technically can't lose this challenge anyway, I just want to see if I can do the assignment on my own. I just want to know the score I would have gotten anyway.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Novi Glitzko (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by lovehurts
    Quote Originally Posted by ValkyrieWing
    Good luck, everyone!

What if one of our patterns does poorly then we have to suffer with that person? Why does she get to work alone carrying the advantage that she can make things to her exzact liking and doesnt have to worry if her partner lacks?

I think it's a good opportunity to demonstrate good teamwork.

Str8 Pimpin'

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Edge View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ValkyrieWing
    Good luck, everyone!

I think it's a good opportunity to demonstrate good teamwork.
    She is working alone though, thats the part I didnt like. I dont want here or anyone else to work alone.

Articles

FFXIV Character

I don't see how she's at an advantage here. Put it this way, let's just say we have three artist's at all the same talent. If two combine i don't see how they are both at a disadvantage over a person who's on their own.

Str8 Pimpin'

I don't see how she's at an advantage here. Put it this way, let's just say we have three artist's at all the same talent. If two combine i don't see how they are both at a disadvantage over a person who's on their own.
    I would disagree and would say that a confident artist that does things by himself and for himself is bound to be more sucessfull. Or herself...

Not everyone is the same exact talent. Let's be more realistic here.

With no distractions and without bending over for some one else any artist should be able to be more focused and should be able to use his or her own experiences gained in art and should be able to channel those experiences and learned skills and traids towards success.

Applying another artist who could have a completely different style is just a mess . I work alone and well no one holds my toothbrush or paintbrush regullary but me and I do it the best because its for me and its done the way I want and its done the way I feel best.

i dont mean the best out of all the contestants, I mean the best of my own abilities.
    Last edited by lovehurts; 09-01-2006 at 07:05 PM.

Articles

FFXIV Character

I would disagree and would say that a confident artist that does things by himself and for himself is bound to be more sucessfull. Or herself...

With no distractions and without bending over for some one else any artist should be able to be more focused and should be able to use his or her own experiences gained in art and should be able to channel those experiences and learned skills and traids towards success.

Applying another artist who could have a completely different style is just a mess . I work alone and well no one holds my toothbrush or paintbrush regullary but me and I do it the best because its for me and its done the way I want and its done the way I feel best.
    Okay that's fair enough. But i'd imagine the reason why the introducion of teams was brought in was because it would give a chance for fellow EoFF's to interact, share, & on the most part be fun for the contestant's to do.

You never know, unless you give it a shot lovehurts.

Str8 Pimpin'

Okay that's fair enough. But i'd imagine the reason why the introducion of teams was brought in was because it would give a chance for fellow EoFF's to interact, share, & on the most part be fun for the contestant's to do.

You never know, unless you give it a shot lovehurts.

I apologize. Let me be the one to say that I must have a stick up my crack. I keep fighting and arguing. I think its because I cant offer advice to people anyone in EOEO and I have ran out of places to share my two bits....besides real life.

Im sorry rocketedge I see your point maybe I am OC towards arguing or maybe I just need to lighten up. I dont know , it must be college. I think college has me uptight. Anway thanks for hearing me out even though Ive been stubborn and the such. I am sorry. I just need to lighten up.

Its ok to be on a team Im just being a monster right now. Ill be the 1st to say it. Im looking forward to trying this compitiion and zledy, my partner, Its not that I dont like you or have confidence in you its just that I have a hell of alot of confidence in myself sometimes. Prehaps too much for my own good. We'll work together though and I will try to lighten up.

Sorry everyone I just feel like bitching prehaps the old pillow hitting thing would be better than this, posting in a forum.

Articles

FFXIV Character

That's no problem. I wish wish you & all the rest of the contestants the best of luck for this challenge.

Str8 Pimpin'