Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: FF7AC beginning of ff8?!

Ishin, the UOG is the Ultimania Omega Guide, which is an official SE product, and is just as- if not occasionally more so- official than the games, given that it is written with the intent of answering things the game didn't.
    Last edited by Ryushikaze; 08-19-2006 at 08:46 PM.

final fantasy x-2 has nothing to do with Final Fantasy VII AC!!!
    nothing alright!?
    characters? no!
    they looks? no!
    please this is about ff8 and ff7 ac,

why ffx-2?

Thank you so much Marluxiaswife Kairi girl!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryushikaze View Post
    Ishin, the UOG is the Ultimania Omega Guide, which is an official SE product, and is just as- if not occasionally more so- official than the games, given that it is written with the intent of answering things the game didn't.
    Really, I would be most interested in a link that refers to the quote you are referring to. Most of the time these ideas are just flights of fancy fanboys make to entertain themselves. and once again, just because a website is endorsed or sponsered by the company, It doesn't make everything the website says 100% accurate. I would need to see where this was supported by sakaguchi, or Nomura to actually buy into the fact that any Final Fantasy is related to another.

Quote Originally Posted by kissgirls
    final fantasy x-2 has nothing to do with Final Fantasy VII AC!!!
    nothing alright!?
    characters? no!
    they looks? no!
    please this is about ff8 and ff7 ac,

why ffx-2?
    _________
    Because they are linked, via continuity- which is about as much as FF5 and ITS sequel have in common. And yes, there is one. It's called Legend of the Crystals.

Ishin:... The Ultimania is not a website. It is a physical book, released for every major Final Fantasy game, which goes into greater detail about the characters, the world, and the creation process about that world. It is an officiall and sanctioned product of Square Enix with direct input from the creators, just as the games themselves are. Final Fantasy Seven recently warrented a second version, which loads more of relevant information about the compilation thus far.

And this is not a flight of fancy. Kitase, Nomura, and Nojima have all confirmed the connection on several occasions. Nojima has actually explained the very bare bones version of how Spirans travel to Gaia- and yes, he admits the idea is not completely fleshed out yet, but that it did happen. It has also been included in the FF7 UOG.

As for the interviews, check the Plot Analysis and UOG FAQS over at Gamefaqs.

It makes sense that ff7 and ff10 are related.

If you look at all the ff maps, they are all similar. I am too lazy to show you with pictures so I will let you go on your own.

http://www.ffonline.com

Some ff may take place in the same world (ie ff7 n ff10, doubt 8 though) while others are their own planet.

^But FF10 and FF7 do not occur on the same planet. Merely within the same continuity.

I recently posted a quote about this topic in another thread link here

http://forums.eyesonff.com/showpost....9&postcount=29

This was taken from gameFAQs which has an Ultimania translation, it contains proof both from x-2 and the makers namely Kitase that events that took place in x-2 set others in motion that eventually wound up with ff7.

Second Character: paine
    Third Character: squall

Which FF Character Are You?

Quote Originally Posted by Xurts View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikku X-2 View Post
    thank goodness that ffx-2 has nothing simlar with ffvii ac
    Yeah, because if it did then X-2 might actually be worth playing.
    Ha, dont make me laugh.

Well there you go.

Nice article.

Hey it could be possible that Spira is the promised land. I mean they say its a place with large amounts of spiritual energy and the farplane is spiritual right...

I am saying this because in the article doesn't it state that the people of Spira discovered "Gaia" by means of Space travel right?

I dont think so, if you want to see what we came up with about the promised land/heaven etc then go check out the whole thread. The part at the end about it wasnt really meant for this thread but I couldnt be bothered to go edit/copy+paste the relevant parts.

Second Character: paine
    Third Character: squall

Which FF Character Are You?

I will I guess at some point...

♥ Italian Princess ♥ *~Angel Wing~*'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyMackeral View Post
    I recently posted a quote about this topic in another thread link here

http://forums.eyesonff.com/showpost....9&postcount=29

This was taken from gameFAQs which has an Ultimania translation, it contains proof both from x-2 and the makers namely Kitase that events that took place in x-2 set others in motion that eventually wound up with ff7.
    I find this whole thing extremely interesting...

At 1st I thought this was a crazy theory...now I'm not so sure.

I was wondering why they named that kid Shinra. And when I 1st started playing FFVII: Dirge Of Cerberus, I was telling my younger sister that the whole secret Deepground stuff reminded me of Bevelle keeping secrets in FFX and FFX-2, and she agreed with me.

It would be really interesting if ALL the Final Fantasys were somehow connected...

I just thought of another interesting connection. It might not have to do with anything but I still thought it was cool: FFVII was the 1st Final Fantasy on PlayStation, and FFX was the 1st to be on PlayStation2.

If we followed this pattern, that would mean FFVIII and FFXI would be connected somehow, and FFIX and FFXII. [cuz FFVIII was the 2nd game on PlayStation and so on…]

I know it's a kinda weird theory, but you never know...

*~Love is the best feeling in the world~*

Quote Originally Posted by Kadajwife View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by boys from the dwarf View Post
    high hopes for a crazy thread like this? what are you talking about? FF7 AC has the occasional similarity to FF8 but is not the same world and timeline.
    yeah, i don't know why somepeople think ffx/ffx-2 is connected to
    ffvii/ac
    Wait wich FF are we talking about again? And the word you are looking for is allusion to ff8.
    Too big.

isn't this thred about FF8 and FF7AC?
    whats FFX/X-2 have to do with this?

Thank you so much Marluxiaswife Kairi girl!

Quote Originally Posted by kissgirls View Post
    isn't this thred about FF8 and FF7AC?
    whats FFX/X-2 have to do with this?
    Because Nomura made some dumbass statement that 7 and 10 occur in the same continuity.