Thread: Erm...

C'mon C'mon

Default Erm...

Is this game worth buying? How much does it cost to play online? That's all.

Definitely not over 9000. No.78's Avatar

ermm, like 6 or 7 pounds?

Worth buying? well that depends, look at all the other topics made on the exact same subject.
    jkhkjg

It's 12.95USD per month to play.

I can't really tell you if it's worth buying, it depends if you like MMO's or not. This is a very time consuming game, and as you get higher in level and progress, you'll be spending a lot of hours per sessions just to get some things done.

That said, it is a fairly good game, it's kept me occupied for a couple of years and it's relatively cheap to play. I say just look around at fan sites and get all the information you can before you commit to buying it (you can't return it).

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

Yes, you'll need a lot of free time to get far in this game. You'll want to play several hours hours once you get in a good party.

Good or not depends on your preference. Leveling is a bit slow, but I think fighting in this game is fun. The story is also interesting, though it takes some time to get to a high enough level to enjoy all of it.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

Mirage has pretty much smacked the DVD Case on the tv (couldnt think what the other one related to it was) with that insight.

also theres a diverse selection of classes and advance classes which all vary in playing style/end-game look.... if you play MMORPGs for that.

I think its very fun and worth the money .... now SE can be a bit CRUEL !!! but i still love meeting new ppl and having fun adventures with them >.<
    Chuck Noblet: Can anyone tell me the tragic irony of the Trojan War? Tina? Tina: Um, that horses are friendly creatures yet a hollow, wooden one was used to destroy Troy? Chuck Noblet: Wrong and no. Anyone else? Chip? Chip: That the mighty warrior Achilles was killed by a small cut to his ankle. Chuck Noblet: Chip is wronger. OK, here it is. The tragic irony of the Trojan War is that though it was fought over Helen, who was young and beautiful, by the time they rescued her ten years later, she was old and ugly. Tina: But wasn't recovering the king's wife reward enough for the Greeks? Chuck Noblet: Tina, an ugly woman is never a reward.