Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Quickest Leveling Spree

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder View Post
    I took my pld from 14-20 today! That's a good for me at least. All in the Dunes, too.
    wow, all the way to twenty x_x

at valkrum...

x_x

Quote Originally Posted by No.78 View Post
    Some people just don't sleep...
    Oh, it's possible to juggle university, FFXI, girlfriend and 8-10 hours sleep.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

pinchpinchpinchpinchpinch ScottNUMBERS's Avatar

8 levels is the most non-stop for me that was levels 1 through 8 which doesn't take much time really. Any higher than 12 and the most I can squeeze in is two levels a day, two and a half if I'm lucky enough.

I don't usually like to level non-stop through more than two levels, I quite often warp back to a town to craft or help people in the Linkshell out or even spend 5 hours getting Bard, a job that I will most likely never use.

Like the begining of the game says: Your not supposed to forget about family, school, work and friends. thats the quickest way to get anywhere n_n

anyway the quickest lvl up for me was War from 1-15 in two days. Trained in East Ron lvl 1-8 Ghelshba 8-11 then Valkurm 8-15
    (dose midnight count as being two days here? >.<)

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

If i don't count the solo levels early in the game, where you can easily do 10 in a few hours, I'd say my quickest leveling spree was War 19-24 in two days, with about 2-3 hours of exping per day. I'm slow :(
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

The quickest lvl spree for me would have to be bst from lvl 7-14 and before that on my smn lvl 14-20 (so i could lvl 20 avatar prime fights)
    in one night for each ...
    I can't hang for more than that ... my butt gets numb from sitting so long (esp since we usually don't stop to heal ... just kill kill kill ... :shoot
    I love this game sooo much though and i think its worth it getting between 4-6 hours of sleep ... since i work full time and etc
    Chuck Noblet: Can anyone tell me the tragic irony of the Trojan War? Tina? Tina: Um, that horses are friendly creatures yet a hollow, wooden one was used to destroy Troy? Chuck Noblet: Wrong and no. Anyone else? Chip? Chip: That the mighty warrior Achilles was killed by a small cut to his ankle. Chuck Noblet: Chip is wronger. OK, here it is. The tragic irony of the Trojan War is that though it was fought over Helen, who was young and beautiful, by the time they rescued her ten years later, she was old and ugly. Tina: But wasn't recovering the king's wife reward enough for the Greeks? Chuck Noblet: Tina, an ugly woman is never a reward.