Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: NaroK's Sigs

I like the 2nd one..but without the text..because somehow your text didn't blend into the words..well that's a nice sig.Your really good Good Luck.

想要對妳說的 不敢說的愛

Quote Originally Posted by Polaris View Post
    I like both! Text doesn't ruin everything you just need to cool down and make it less plain! But I understand you, sometimes we put so much effort in blending that when text time comes we're not in the mood!
    Sooooooooooooooo true u took the words oyyta my mouth!!

I guess now i gotta keep trying to top the roxas one haha
    My thread http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=91051
    -3 time sigmaker challenge Winner

Too tall. Maximum signature height is 250px. Please read the Signature rules and feel free to PM a mod/admin if you do not understand them. -Rantzien

yeah it'll be hard to beat the roxas sig but Narok can do it

although i don't think that the newest ones are as good as the previous two...

the top one is actually quite cool but without any text it's really hard to see what it is (i still have no idea btw) and it kinda makes the sig annoying and dull ...

and on the "entice" one yeah the text isn't the best perhaps but it's ok although the corners all seem a bit off... except where the text is!

on the bottom one the corners again... not that good in my opinion... the colors are too sharp and don't fit in the corners just... quite odd actually...

now don't get me wrong the sigs are awesome all of them ... just some tips and critique for you to get better soo just keep at it and you'll make a sig even better than the roxas one which by far is your best
    =====>Check out my sigs!<=====

2 new ones from me

A quick to warm myslef up

A serious attempt by me though it might still require some work:rolleyes2

More to come!

Too tall. Maximum signature height is 250px. Please read the Signature rules and feel free to PM a mod/admin if you do not understand them. -Rantzien

Very nice.. i like how you place the images.. it is as if the images are part of the background, good work!

The Kite sig is a little..horror xD well that's to me only of course..but I like the 2nd one better..Mabe you say it still needs to be work on but I think it's a great sig..Other than the text which i dunno what it meant the whole sig is like a new style and really it's better..might be better than the Roxas one

想要對妳說的 不敢說的愛

the two new ones are great NaroK, the second can even be compared to the Roxas sig, like XandrewX said.

although you could have added a border to the top one , but you said it was just a warmup... so it's not that important i guess...

hmm on the second one i can't find a single flaw except that i don't get the text... thought it was supposed to say "Invisible" but i don't know... well maybe you'll explain it sometime... practically perfect

excellent sigs NaroK

Blog Entries

I like the second one! Text could be bigger but meh!

I actually do not like the placing of the second one's text. Otherwise, awesome job on them!

2 new ones! I spent a while on each of them. Enjoy

More to come!

the first one is great, not my style but an awesome sig

the second one... well the background is good, the text is good, but they don't fit with the render... the render is really dark and the background very bright... it kinda clashes too much... it's acceptable i guess...but you can do ALOT better...

Hmm..got to agree with Tim there...

The first one is great..I think that the border or whatever you call that is really nice..but the bg looks a little exaggerated..i guess..meh..what do I know..

THe 2nd one i had to agree with Tim again...the bg is nice but cant seem to fit with the Itachi render but the text is nice..so yeah it's nice...just the 1st one is nicer I guess..

想要對妳說的 不敢說的愛

hey guys a quick update. I just started watchin FMA (Full Metal Alchemist) only up to episode 30 or so. Anyway i came acorss the render and had to use it.
    Dont tell me if he actually gets his body back or not !

Also im workin on a sorta different style. Enjoy!

More to come real soon!!

Blog Entries

Cool! I like the text and how it flows

Hey guys 3 new ones before i go lose some brain cells enjoy!

Ive used a bit of everything in these. More to come