Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: we must prepare for world war 3

wasnt there some guy call Nostradomas (or something like that) who predicted that after the 3rd world war would come the golden age of prosparity? But that is to say that any of us live untill that time. The war might not come for another 100 years.

Props to Owen Macwere for my kick as* sig

KH Survivor Character- Cloud

This game toatly destroys all other free online rpg''s out there. You have to check this out, it's really fun. Think Ragnorok Online, only free and with less people.http://www.kuyaro.net/

man, that was a waste of time...

I rly cant be asked to wait for my computer to load it up and seeing as you all say its a waste of time i cant be bovered

Quote Originally Posted by Distain
    wasnt there some guy call Nostradomas (or something like that) who predicted that after the 3rd world war would come the golden age of prosparity? But that is to say that any of us live untill that time. The war might not come for another 100 years.
    To be more accurate he predicted that there would be 3 demons on earth that would cause great wars: Nepolon (Napoleon), Hilier (Hitler), and Mudas (generally accepted answer is Saddam). He predicted that the third demon, Mudas, would fall early but his war would last 20 years (still counting). And afterwards would be the age of peace and prosperity for the planet.

Which FF Character Are You?

(SPOILER) This Signature STILL contains spoilers

That was stupid, repeditive and pointless all at the same time. thx for wasting our time
    -- That cat's gonna be famous one day... -tear- Also vist ma forum!

Quote Originally Posted by Griff
    To be more accurate he predicted that there would be 3 demons on earth that would cause great wars: Nepolon (Napoleon), Hilier (Hitler), and Mudas (generally accepted answer is Saddam). He predicted that the third demon, Mudas, would fall early but his war would last 20 years (still counting). And afterwards would be the age of peace and prosperity for the planet.
    He must never had heard of nukes.

I think einstien has this down:

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
    Sounds much more applicatable.

I junctioned your GF ;) BardTard's Avatar

Moogle

Dignified Pauper, your sig is awesome!

I hope it doesn't come anytime soon. I hate war. Make love not war!! But yeah, I really don't know anything. Just that violence doesn't solve anything. Stupid frickin wars.

can't they have a game of Counter Strike and the winner gets control, seems fair?

this was supposed to be random,not funny!!

i mean come on,its general chat