Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Oh My! [spoilers]

Default Oh My! [spoilers]

Watchit, now! And you can see the errors (or what laffy thinks are errors ), my most major concern is the fact that Kadaj summons with All Materia(blue, instead of red for people who enjoy the colours)! True enough he might have put some more in when we weren't looking, but come on!

And... technically shouldn't Cloud be practically immune to Geostigma? As he was a Sephiroth clone and as such is partly Jenova? Just a thought...

Argue as you so desire

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Blue materia isn't necessarily "All". It's the colour for any Support materia, like Quadra Magic or MP Turbo. That's just me being pedantic but there we are.

well pedanticised (is that even a word?)

Quote Originally Posted by Laugh at face of Danger
    And... technically shouldn't Cloud be practically immune to Geostigma? As he was a Sephiroth clone and as such is partly Jenova? Just a thought...
    Wasn't it revealed in the lifestream with tifa scene that he wasn't a clone, just an idiot?

But I agree that there were plenty of errors.

Which FF Character Are You?

(SPOILER) This Signature STILL contains spoilers

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Yes, because the movie just has to be absolutely perfect so that fans don't delve into these things further than necessary. Yep.

Just because he is seen absorbing a blue materia doesn't mean that is the only one he used. I'm sure he had a red one in his arm too, we just didn't see him put it in. What is so outrageous about that? We don't need to see everything that goes on behind the scenes.

Actually Griff, Cloud was the only successful Sephiroth "Clone". Since he was the only one to make it to the Reunion in the game.

He was infused with Jenova cells and he suffered from Mako poisoning, that's not gonna make him immune.

I don't wanna get into the whole materia thing. They were huge in the movie, and I thought they were actually supposed to be marble-sized... How else would you fit ALL of those in your weapon and armlet?

Thank you Hysterian!

The Demon of Elements

Quote Originally Posted by Xurts
    Just because he is seen absorbing a blue materia doesn't mean that is the only one he used. I'm sure he had a red one in his arm too, we just didn't see him put it in. What is so outrageous about that? We don't need to see everything that goes on behind the scenes.
    Sadly, this is not correct. You see what color of Materia is active at a specific time, as shown with Yazoo and Loz near the end. We see that Kadaj has a blue/green (I thought it was green, some say blue, so whatever) glow on his arm, implying that materia color is being used. Therefore, he is using that color materia to summon Bahamut Sin

Quote Originally Posted by Halenite
    Sadly, this is not correct. You see what color of Materia is active at a specific time, as shown with Yazoo and Loz near the end. We see that Kadaj has a blue/green (I thought it was green, some say blue, so whatever) glow on his arm, implying that materia color is being used. Therefore, he is using that color materia to summon Bahamut Sin
    The glow on Kadaj's arm was different from Yazoo and Loz's at the end. The materia that Yazoo and Loz had in there arms was actually glowing in their arms, you could the individual materia that they had. But with Kadaj, his arm was letting off some sort of blue-green flame. The same flame can be seen when he is talking to the children at the Forgotten City. And I doubt he is using materia then.

I think that Kadaj's blue-green flames look an awful lot like the Spirit Energy that emits from Cloud when he is using a Limit.

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by The revised edition of my above post
    I'm absolutely certain it's just an oversight and the developers probably don't care about it anyway. Fans shouldn't delve into these things more than necessary. It doesn't matter.
    But just to humor you all, maybe it's a new kind of materia. There. There's an explanation.

[QUOTE=Zeromus_X]
    I'm absolutely certain it's just an oversight and the developers probably don't care about it anyway. Fans shouldn't delve into these things more than necessary. It doesn't matter.
    I agree. People look too much into thses things. Just sit back and enjoy the show people.

Props to Owen Macwere for my kick as* sig

KH Survivor Character- Cloud

This game toatly destroys all other free online rpg''s out there. You have to check this out, it's really fun. Think Ragnorok Online, only free and with less people.http://www.kuyaro.net/

The Demon of Elements

The glow on Kadaj's arm was different from Yazoo and Loz's at the end. The materia that Yazoo and Loz had in there arms was actually glowing in their arms, you could the individual materia that they had. But with Kadaj, his arm was letting off some sort of blue-green flame. The same flame can be seen when he is talking to the children at the Forgotten City. And I doubt he is using materia then.

I think that Kadaj's blue-green flames look an awful lot like the Spirit Energy that emits from Cloud when he is using a Limit.

Actually, you do see the blueish flame around yazoo and loz's arm at the end.

The "flame" around him in the forgotten city, I admit, it doesn't look like he's using materia here. Not sure about that.

Also, I'm not gonna let it go mainly because I like debating these kinds of things, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Zeromus_X
    But just to humor you all, maybe it's a new kind of materia. There. There's an explanation.
    I agree. Maybe blue's the new red, and Bahamut SIN is fashionable. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Quin is wrong and LALA is right.

Actually, you do see the blueish flame around yazoo and loz's arm at the end.

The "flame" around him in the forgotten city, I admit, it doesn't look like he's using materia here. Not sure about that.

Also, I'm not gonna let it go mainly because I like debating these kinds of things, lol
    They do have the flames. I never noticed that before.

Perhaps Kadaj, Loz, and Yazoo have to use their own Spirit Energy to use materia? They aren't normal humans, so maybe they don't have MP? Kadaj's flames in the Forgotten City would make more sense then. He wasn't using materia but instead his own Spirit Energy.

Hmm?

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

its probably a new sort of materia. after all there isnt a bahamut sin materia in the game. im sure that if you think about it the materias shown in the game arent all of the different types in the world.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*