Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: what happens to Balamb Garden

Quote Originally Posted by Æ¿æƒ2
    They defeated her in compressed time, I am pretty certain that means she was defeated past, present, and future.
    They defeat her in nearly compressed time actually. And since she is the one performing time compression, she is in essence pulling all of time to herself, compressing it into one moment, and since she in in the future they did indeed defeat her in the future, where time was being compressed.

lionhearte, Skyblade was being fecious.

They defeat her in nearly compressed time actually. And since she is the one performing time compression, she is in essence pulling all of time to herself, compressing it into one moment, and since she in in the future they did indeed defeat her in the future, where time was being compressed.
    Good reason Lou, but they still gotta do somin bout Esthar!

TAHNX OWEN MACWERE FOR MY AWESOM SIG
    if you want a friend in me pm me
    Check it out
    or
    FH

That was pretty cool, thanks for sharing.

? right no problem

Check it out
    or
    FH

Back of the net Recognized Member Heath's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I think they'd continue as a standard mercenary training base performing jobs like the Dollet mission in order to keep the institution going. Besides, there'd be mass unemployment otherwise.
    Not my words Carol, the words of Top Gear magazine.

They fly around for ever and ever until they run out of petrol and have to tow it to Deling City. Then they realise that the garden runs on unleaded rather than diesel so they have to shell out a fortune to fix the bloody thing. Then they decide that it's too much trouble to fly about in so when it gets fixed they fly it back to Balamb and bury it back in the crater where it was to begin with!!! YAAAAY!!!

I think you guys (except SeeDRankLou) are forgetting that SeeD fights Sorceresses. Just because they defeated Ulti doesn't mean there are no more sorceresses in the world to fight. There's more, some hidden and not abusing their powers, but there's always bound to be at least one evil sorceress, so the purpose of SeeDs continues.

Trabia needs to be rebuilt.

Thank you Hysterian!

Not to mention that with Galbadia's flagging political situation they'll get a lot of business. And they have to deal with Seifer.
    -Q

dont forget the monsters in Esthar

Check it out
    or
    FH

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Ok so most of the possible theories have been stated. I believe personally that since in no world real or fantasy is peace forever lasting that Squall who is the overall commander of SeeD and it's Garden bases would see the neccessity of continuing operations. All of the cadets who stayed for the Gabaldia garden battle would be experienced SeeD candidates (if he didn't raise them merely for being able to hold off so many soldiers) Esthar is a mess due to the Lunar Cry and if you listened to the game script one of the characters mentions on board the Ragnorak (soon after returning from space) that a representative of the Estharian Government (Kiros) has contacted you in regards to negotiating SeeD help in eradicating and controlling the monsters falling from the sky. Gabaldia is screwed. Their government is in an anarchiac state with no clear head of government. Dollet will possibly be afraid of further attacks as will FH and no doubt Timber would launch a full liberation front. Aside from all of this Selphie would like to repair Trabia Garden and no doubt unless Squall ordered Gabaldia Garden destroyed they would need that repairing too.

Except for Cid and Norg, no one knew the real objective of Garden. For everyone else it was an elite group of mercenaries that were contracted to the highest bidder.

Since political unrest is almost certain to be prevalent forever (this is true in any world), Garden would carry on as normal. Why wouldn't they? It would still be a profitable business as it always had been.

I'm with Iceglow, pretty much.
    -Q

Ok so most of the possible theories have been stated. I believe personally that since in no world real or fantasy is peace forever lasting that Squall who is the overall commander of SeeD and it's Garden bases would see the neccessity of continuing operations. All of the cadets who stayed for the Gabaldia garden battle would be experienced SeeD candidates (if he didn't raise them merely for being able to hold off so many soldiers) Esthar is a mess due to the Lunar Cry and if you listened to the game script one of the characters mentions on board the Ragnorak (soon after returning from space) that a representative of the Estharian Government (Kiros) has contacted you in regards to negotiating SeeD help in eradicating and controlling the monsters falling from the sky. Gabaldia is screwed. Their government is in an anarchiac state with no clear head of government. Dollet will possibly be afraid of further attacks as will FH and no doubt Timber would launch a full liberation front. Aside from all of this Selphie would like to repair Trabia Garden and no doubt unless Squall ordered Gabaldia Garden destroyed they would need that repairing too.
    i agree

Check it out
    or
    FH

Quote Originally Posted by Qurange
    Not to mention that with Galbadia's flagging political situation they'll get a lot of business. And they have to deal with Seifer.

Deal with Seifer?

Sure. A lot of people in the world are going to be very angry at Seifer.
    -Q