Thread: Life is tough...but in a good way

Default Life is tough...but in a good way

Ever found a job thinking that it was the ugliest one in existance? I got a job cleaning and rewaxing school floors. I thought that it was pretty bad...untill I got my $765.51 cheak after 2 weeks.

good evening, miss Tifa's Real Lover(really's Avatar

wtf!?!? can they hire me? its like ps3 in 2 weeks

I would probably go play video games or have sex (the usual) - Nominus Experse

my mom would be like "ve? yo te dije, el internet no es bueno."

"seriously, my mom tells me "que tu hase en eso el dia entero?" and im like "mami yo toy hablando con people" xD. spanglish, ftw." ~ liz

Umm...do you live in Alberta canada? you'd have to aply for ScotYoung company.

I think this thread would be better in EOFF. Thats just me though. The only job I ever worked was for paramount to be a small time actor in some film. Just small time nothing big.

I've never really had a job, other than volunteering. Which is somewhat sad, because I'm almost 17. (Like days away.) I live in Ontario so that job is way out of my reach. :P Nice pay though, sheesh.

i don't know about recieving huge paychecks ... but i work in a very "Prestigious" Historic hotel .... i deal with the dumbest ppl in the world ... it sux cause i am like pre-customer service ... i get yelled at and have no way to help them ... then when i offer to transfer the call to the appropirate department head ... they flip out cause i didn't say anything earlier ... its like hello asshole-io i couldn't get a word in with your righteous anger ....
    i barely clear $500.00 in 2 weeks ... and i am living in an apt with mother theresa as the land lord ... i pay like 200-300 less than i should ... and still i am short on cash like all the time . after 3 years of being a good employee they were like ... lets get you a raise ... i got .30 cents !!! (Slap in the face) i bet if i stay here too much longer ... i will be bald from stress and probly have an ulcer ... i don't have much appreciation for the real world ... sometimes i feel like i should be an EMO or something ... lol
    (BUT ALAS I AM NOT !)
    Chuck Noblet: Can anyone tell me the tragic irony of the Trojan War? Tina? Tina: Um, that horses are friendly creatures yet a hollow, wooden one was used to destroy Troy? Chuck Noblet: Wrong and no. Anyone else? Chip? Chip: That the mighty warrior Achilles was killed by a small cut to his ankle. Chuck Noblet: Chip is wronger. OK, here it is. The tragic irony of the Trojan War is that though it was fought over Helen, who was young and beautiful, by the time they rescued her ten years later, she was old and ugly. Tina: But wasn't recovering the king's wife reward enough for the Greeks? Chuck Noblet: Tina, an ugly woman is never a reward.