Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: how dare you call rikku a tuls

Quote Originally Posted by The Omega Weapon
    Rikku is not a slut, just like everyone says spira is hot and she is used to wearing clothes that she wear.

Also lets not forget, Rikku Grew Up In THE DESERT.
    Desert=Very Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyblade
    Quote Originally Posted by kain_ex
    What do you mean calling Rikku a slut?? As people said above, she's used to live in hot weather, which if you use heavy clothes and cover your body, you may pass out.
    Have any of you ever wondered why the long robes which are commonly associated with desert countries cover the whole body then? It's because such an outfit is actually far more efficient at keeping you cool than going nude. The outfit is white on the outside to reflect as much light and heat from the sun as possible. Many of them also have a darker inner lining meant to absorb body heat, which the loose flowing robes help to keep away from the body.

Wearing an outfit like Rikku's would have you pass out much sooner than someone who was properly dressed.
    I think I'm going to seriously hurt the next person who uses that excuse, because it is completely invalid. Wearing skimpy clothes in a desert is suicidal. Rikku would have died of heat stroke in a few hours.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

You ever seen the girls at the beach man and just cause you dress like a slut it dont mean you are
    EMBRACE THE DARKNESS

What You Say? Recognized Member BG-57's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Notable contributions to Final Fantasy forums

Wow, shades of Tifa.

I don't see any evidence that Rikku is especially promiscuous. Plus the Thief Dressphere (I assume we're talking about this one since it's Rikku's default) is skimpy for all three Gullwings, so it says more about the costume designer than the characters.

That being said I vastly prefer Rikku's jumpsuit that she wears at the beginning of FFX.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Wanna know if rikku is a slut??? Go search the internet Spoiler!
    The new style, Yazoo style!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by eiko guy
    i don't see it so she dresses revealing maybe she wants a boyfriend like yuna or maybe she knows since she has a great thin body and might as well show it off instead of wear sweats that look old 17 yr olds should wear somehing to show some skin so noone thinks ewww she must be fat
    No offence, but how old are you? You're not making any sense. Now, I won't say whether Rikku is a "tuls" or not. I won't even bother. I will, however, comment on this huge misconception about clothing. Don't get me wrong. I'm not attacking you or anything. I'm speaking now to everyone who reads this. I don't want to sound like I'm preaching because I'm not. I'm just expressing what I think.

- Just stop being so shallow and be honest to yourself and to those around you. I honestly don't understand the idea that the more flesh you show (both genders), the more accepted you will be to others. Really, some outfits should only be worn in the bedroom. :rolleyes2

- choice of clothing is a matter of personal taste and conviction. But bear in mind, however, that there are limits. I mean whatever your choice is, remember the modesty factor. Always be moderate. Dress eligently and don't give room for others to judge you, because trust me they will. Most people tend to judge you by your appearance. :rolleyes2

- to those people who relate the lack of clothing to living in a desert climate, let me tell you that you got it all wrong. If you dress like Rikku and you live in a desert, then that's instant suicide. Do you even know how a desert climate feels like? You do not want to be dressed like that in a desert. All you need are nice loose "breathing" clothes that also protect your entire body from all the burning heat.

- One last thing, just because you cover yourself, that does not nessecarilly mean that you're fat, or that there's something wrong with your body.

My point from all what I said, is to remind everyone not to to give instant judgements without thinking.

I always thought slut was a girl with more than one guy, so unless there's another guy instead of Gippal, Rikku isnt a slut.

Quote Originally Posted by SnoopyG
    I always thought slut was a girl with more than one guy, so unless there's another guy instead of Gippal, Rikku isnt a slut.
    Thanks dude, you got it right on the nail. Can everyone else understand that?

..But I have a question, to whoever started this thread, and whoever agreed with the notion that Rikku is a slut, in what context do you mean? Is she an actual slut that sleeps around, or the other meaning? Seems to be, you're all referring to the former. 'Cause then, this thread would be pointless. Do you know how many girls, especially in the western world dress like Rikku? God, it's the 21st century. Get over it.

I miss kinje longaway :[ Eiko Guy's Avatar

so you guys think of high school the real slyts are the ones noone thinks it is i know cuz a friend of mne did some things and i feel sry for her anyway rikku would be red if she dressed like that for the desert and yes as much as we hate it ppeople are shallow like this girl i know i asked her are you shallow she said no so i say would you go with a fat guy she says no and i ask why so she says cuz they don't know how to walk. bow thats funny but sad so remember we are all different and a lot of us are shallow mayve they are shallow in spira hah didnt think of that did ya

Fat kids are harder to Kidnap.

I think that Rikku dresses like that because she is a thief.When you're a thief you have to be able to move quickly and not distracted be your clothing.I also feel like Square could have made Rikku more modest clothing-wise.I mean Yuna and Paine can run and jump and stuff.Rikku isn't a slut,she just dresses like what we would consider to be slutty.She's also an Al-bhed,people known for there eccentric clothing,or lack thereof.She doesn't act like a slut at all.She has the personality of a kid!I think that if Rikku was real and she was with a guy he would feel like a pedophile,I mean she is just so childish!She's still one of my fave characters though,despite her clothes.

so you guys think of high school the real slyts are the ones noone thinks it is i know cuz a friend of mne did some things and i feel sry for her anyway rikku would be red if she dressed like that for the desert and yes as much as we hate it ppeople are shallow like this girl i know i asked her are you shallow she said no so i say would you go with a fat guy she says no and i ask why so she says cuz they don't know how to walk. bow thats funny but sad so remember we are all different and a lot of us are shallow mayve they are shallow in spira hah didnt think of that did ya
    Um, what?

Quote Originally Posted by feona17
    Um, what?
    Agreed..what the hell?

Do you know what makes me laugh? The fact that whenever the word 'slut' pops up it's pinned on Rikku and although I think none of the females are sluts in X-2 I would think that if you were gonna call anyone a slut it would be Leblanc. I mean she's got the hooker clothes and up your face attitude. Yet she always goes free of the slut name.

Like I said I don't think any of the females are sluts but I think it's hilarious how such a name is placed on a child-like character like Rikku when Leblanc's standing there just asking for it haha.

Quote Originally Posted by blak_spyder

No offence, but how old are you? You're not making any sense. Now, I won't say whether Rikku is a "tuls" or not. I won't even bother. I will, however, comment on this huge misconception about clothing. Don't get me wrong. I'm not attacking you or anything. I'm speaking now to everyone who reads this. I don't want to sound like I'm preaching because I'm not. I'm just expressing what I think.

- Just stop being so shallow and be honest to yourself and to those around you. I honestly don't understand the idea that the more flesh you show (both genders), the more accepted you will be to others. Really, some outfits should only be worn in the bedroom. :rolleyes2

- choice of clothing is a matter of personal taste and conviction. But bear in mind, however, that there are limits. I mean whatever your choice is, remember the modesty factor. Always be moderate. Dress eligently and don't give room for others to judge you, because trust me they will. Most people tend to judge you by your appearance. :rolleyes2

- to those people who relate the lack of clothing to living in a desert climate, let me tell you that you got it all wrong. If you dress like Rikku and you live in a desert, then that's instant suicide. Do you even know how a desert climate feels like? You do not want to be dressed like that in a desert. All you need are nice loose "breathing" clothes that also protect your entire body from all the burning heat.

- One last thing, just because you cover yourself, that does not nessecarilly mean that you're fat, or that there's something wrong with your body.

My point from all what I said, is to remind everyone not to to give instant judgements without thinking.
    Greatest thing I've read in this thread yet.

The whole you are evil thing just got old.

Quote Originally Posted by mega_tonberry
    Quote Originally Posted by blak_spyder

Greatest thing I've read in this thread yet.
    QFT.
    I dislike FFX, I like FFVII, If you hate FFVII, then that's fine, it's not the matter of life for me.
    The same goes here. Some of us dislike Rikku, while the other like Rikku, deal with it, people have their own opinion and they're free to share their opinion.

Like I said, I think Rikku as a slut by her apprearance, I didn't really want to think logically about it especially when I'm too young for this 'sex' thing.

The Late Owen Macwere Production.

Ummmm al bhed kid I don't think I have seen another al bhed dress like rikku through both of the games

VICIOUS GEEK SOOT~ヽ(`Д´)ノ scrumpleberry's Avatar

and the clothes are just skimpy because seriously if youre saving the day it would be easier to move around rather then wear normal clothes
    Ummm....easier to save the world in a bikini with a scarf and weird floppy sleeves (I find that hilarious!) than in, say, jeans and a t-shirt? Methinks not.