I guess it's time for another challenge, since my FFVII challenge was kind of a flop. It just wasn't all that fun. However, this challenge is turning out to be a blast. I started yesterday and I finished both Terra and Lockes scenarios, and now I am tackling Sabins.

This challenge is summed up best by its name. Low level, natural magic. In other words, I have to stay at the lowest possible level, and I cannot use Espers to learn any magic. This means that for the entire game the only magic that I will have access to is cure, ice, fire, and antdot.

It's already proving to be quite challenging. I had to reset while fighting Vargas once because he managed to kill Terra too early and I wasn't about to waste a precious Phoenix down. Ultros was not easy at all. He beat me a good 8-10 times before I finally finished him off. Tunnel Armor managed to beat me once too. That's alot of challenge for just 2 and a half hours of gameplay.

I just boarded the Phantom Train, and I don't anticipate it being too difficult. I'm just not looking forward to getting so much gil on the veldt. That's going to take some time.

Also, it appears as if I missed a few items and rages along the way. I hope that none of them are so important that it's going to halt my progress indefinetly.

Anyhow, wish me luck guys. I'll keep this thread updated regularily. Also, for any of you who want to try this, I am using this guide to help me if I get stuck, and to point out the necessary items that I need to get as I progress through the game.