View Poll Results: Was FFX the easiest Final Fantasy you've played?

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

26 32.91%
  • No

47 59.49%
  • Only played FFX

4 5.06%
  • Haven't Played FFX

2 2.53%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Easiest Final Fantasy?

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Default The Easiest Final Fantasy?

I believe Final Fantasy X is the easiest Final Fantasy hands down! I have a strategy that even an idiot can follow and look like a complete RPG Master! To start off the beginning of the game don't train AT ALL! Quickly get to the part where you get Auron then use these three party members (Wakka, Auron, and Lulu) Until you obtain the airship. From there unlock Don Tonberry and Cactuar King and use the trick I put in a different thread Reffer to Best Place For AP? and check out my trick because it lets you train whoever you like (I recommend Auron, Wakka, and Switch Lulu with Tidus because quick hit rules). Oh and the Overdrive to AP weapons can be unlocked easily I'll get back on how to do that... If I remember correctly it had to with getting the Doors To Tommorow From capturing all the enemies in either Cavern of Stolen Fayth, Macalania Woods, or Thunder Plains, or maybe somewhere else I can't remember right now I'll get back on that later. The first time I went through it I beat it easy and I was still a noob and I didn't even use this strategy.

Yeah. Final Fantasy 10 is really easy. I've only beaten FFVII, FFVIII, FFIX, FFX and FFX-2, but out of all of those 5, FFX was definately the easiest. Oh, yeah. Welcome.

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

VI is the easiest. But no, apart from a few battles, this one wasn't that difficult. Not many FFs are.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Not the easiest. I think III was the easiest!

of all the ones i've played, i am going to rate this above Final Fantasy VIII, due to all the:

* extra work on getting Break HP Limit for everyone.
    * more time-consuming than Draw, because at least i don't have to bribe with Gil.
    * FFVIII - the monster is right there and i am one draw away from some Ultima!

FFX is not the easiest but the AP trick in FFX is very cheap! That's why it becomes very easy, since your stat is maxed out.

I personally think FFX-2 is harder than FFX.

The Late Owen Macwere Production.

This game was pretty easy compared to the rest. Plus I flew through it quicker. Seemed shorter.

I found it quite easy, but it was quite challenging in some parts, as for the side-quests.. which I'm sure were made to send you barking mad, plus, some bosses nearly led me to selling the game, haha~ But I would say it is fairly easy, though I found FFV VERY easy.. xD
    To be forgotten is worse than death - Freya Crescent

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboco
    I believe Final Fantasy X is the easiest Final Fantasy hands down! I have a strategy that even an idiot can follow and look like a complete RPG Master! To start off the beginning of the game don't train AT ALL! Quickly get to the part where you get Auron then use these three party members (Wakka, Auron, and Lulu) Until you obtain the airship. From there unlock Don Tonberry and Cactuar King and use the trick I put in a different thread Reffer to Best Place For AP? and check out my trick because it lets you train whoever you like (I recommend Auron, Wakka, and Switch Lulu with Tidus because quick hit rules). Oh and the Overdrive to AP weapons can be unlocked easily I'll get back on how to do that... If I remember correctly it had to with getting the Doors To Tommorow From capturing all the enemies in either Cavern of Stolen Fayth, Macalania Woods, or Thunder Plains, or maybe somewhere else I can't remember right now I'll get back on that later. The first time I went through it I beat it easy and I was still a noob and I didn't even use this strategy.
    How the hell can you beat Don Tonberry and Cactuar King without blooming training? And what on earth! X-2 is like 10 hours long

It was rather easy, but VIII was the easiest IMO.

Rye made this!

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Sora!
    How the hell can you beat Don Tonberry and Cactuar King without blooming training?
    Easy if you use only three party members your party becomes really good without training... plus Auto-Phoenix armor makes it so you can't lose... unless you run out of Phoenix Downs.

This game goes below FFX-2, because of the low damage factors in that game for your characters.

In FFX, it is easy because the battle system is easy to predict! OMG! Tidus goes in two turns! My brother can play this game easily and the battle system has no challenge. Turn sequence is already laid out for you, and you dont need to pause...

This game was easy due to the fact that you have two abilities: Auto-Life and Zombie Attack.

Which FF Character Are You?
    Second Character: Kuja
    Third Character: Squall

My Blog!

i found this game to get annoying from time to time. but i find FFVII to be the easist game in the world...

Roxas!

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Zombie Attack... Don Tonberry/Cactaur Trick is much more useful!

FF7 is 3rd easiest for me and FFX is 2nd but by far easiest in my opinion is FF1!!!!