Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11212526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: Let the FFVII Survivor games begin!

Reno

I tired of running around the island withought nothing to do holmes!

ive received 3 votes, so i suppose out of 4 thats good

2 votes Cloud
    1 vote Cait Sith

so cloud youve left, any last words?

Challenge

"Act as lazy as possible"

With thanks to Owen Macwere

check out- http://z10.invisionfree.com/FFCSG/index.php?act=idx

Its only starting up, which means its not world class- but hey whats the harm in having a look. (or registering!) The only way its gonna get better is if more people join up.

Its got FF, art, writings, riddles, general chat and GFX battles. And each of these topics we are hoping to develop to its fullest.

Its not a catchy address either (free to run) so just save the link into your favourites for easy access

OOC: Could you please ask the third person who is voting to post in here?I mean i donīt really care if itīs strategy or not but i think itīs unfair to me and Etak-Evol.

Reno

"Ohhh must go and take a crap...but the bushes are too far away....ohhh wait i donīt need to go to the bushes anymore:rolleyes2 "

well theres 4 of you left and Aeris hasnt posted in a while, so asuming you and Etak are working together, then that leaves one person..

im only posting this because im fed up of people who do that too, plus theres only more eviction left.

Its only starting up, which means its not world class- but hey whats the harm in having a look. (or registering!) The only way its gonna get better is if more people join up.

Its got FF, art, writings, riddles, general chat and GFX battles. And each of these topics we are hoping to develop to its fullest.

Its not a catchy address either (free to run) so just save the link into your favourites for easy access

Reno

Well Jenova you are the host so iīll leave it in your hands...anyway iīm too lazy to do anything right about now...

Cait sith

"wound from leg, too lazy to get bandage.....meh ill jus bleed to death" *slumps on ground*
    - Most FF games

- FF2, (PS1 version)

Reno

Ohhh look itīs one of them man eating crocodiles...i better run or whatever...but my legs arenīt moving ohhh shi..............ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

although he posted significantly less, i think Cait Sithswas marginally better, sorry

Cait Sith you win the ability to fly, (only 4 left, prizes get better)

i would normally have an immunity challenge now, but theres not enough people.....

so ill have another normal cahllenge to make up for it.

CHALLENGE

"how would you go about killing a Doppelganger? (ie an entity that looks and acts exactly as you would)

Reno

Thatīs so unfair you just didnīt want me winning it Jenova you old hag!

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

so its reno, cait sith and aeris left? and it seems reno and cait sith are the only ones who deserve to win. im just monitoring this until its finished so the FFX-2 survivor can start.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*

Barret too.

Reno

Ya well actually only me and Caith Sith have posted in the last two weeks so...yes it is unfair.

Barret:

A Doppelganger...I would shove his Gun Arm into a tub of water and fry him to death.
    I'm a water dude, jet skis, water pools
    Surfin' the (waaaave), I'm hurtin' the (waaaave)...
    "Oh Yes" ~ Juelz Santana

Reno

You want to know how i would defeat him?Humm do you!?Well then iīll tell you!

I know my own weak point and as such i would offer my associate a couple of beers get him drunk then i would take him to the bushes use my stealth(which was a challenge prize) and while he was disorientated from his drunk state i would use Pyramid to trap him and then Electro man rog to fry his ass!

Reno wins cause his is funny, and of good length.

You win the ability to breathe normally underwater.

VOTING TIME! LAST ONE! the remaining 3 will compete in a series of challenges, to decide the winner. No one has immunity

Remaining contestants

Aeris
    Barret
    Cait Sith
    Reno