Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Characters you never use

well, I usually use: Zidane, Vivi, Freya 'n Steiner.

I never saw any REAL need on having supportive chars at battles, except for the most though enemy of the game (u know which...).

But that don't mean I don't like the others, all of them are good, but I really like an offensive party.

I never really used Freya or Eiko. I know a lot of people in here are going to say but I think s/he was actually pretty strong.
    PH33R teh Rainbow.

Taste the Rainbow

zidane freya vivi and garnet is my fav team i sometimes switch vivi and eiko around when i need extra healing and sometimes also take vivi out for stenier and amarant for backup fighters and my final team was...................zidane/eiko/amarant/vivi

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'm a melee preference fighter, so my favourite party is one full of beautiful women and lots of alcohol, preferably red wine and vodka. Not together though.

But my dream team on FF9 is Zidane (first character, very sentimental and holy cow! 9999 damage easy!), Steiner (holy cow! 9999 damage easy!), Freya (holy cow! 9999 damage easy!), and Amarant (holy cow! 9999 damage easy!).

I think Steiner was the only person in the 30's when I finished. But I did steal all of Beatrix's armor so he wouldn't get killed as fast if I needed to use him again.
    JOY IS A BITCH, but she is so adorable!
    generated by sloganizer.net
    Kaycee says (12:06 AM):
    whos' obama?

I always stick the orginal four, Zidane, Steiner, Vivi, and Dagger. I have a preference to them, although Freya's always good too.

Why is everyone hating on Eiko? Have you ever even used her?

Actually I think she's a lot better than Garnet in battle.

So shoot me.

Zidane: Garnet's a better battler than Eiko, Eiko is a better healer, that's why my team usually comprises of Zidane, Garnet, Vivi, Eiko. Meaning I never use those other four whoever they are. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by ZidaneAndGarnet
    Zidane: Garnet's a better battler than Eiko, Eiko is a better healer, that's why my team usually comprises of Zidane, Garnet, Vivi, Eiko. Meaning I never use those other four whoever they are. LOL
    Yeah I used them once. It was a pretty good party!

Zidane: Yes, but I forgot to mention, after everyone had Auto-Regen, it defeated the purpose of Eiko, but she one of my high level characters so I had to mess around with her spells until I found something useful for her to do.

Zidane: Yes, but I forgot to mention, after everyone had Auto-Regen, it defeated the purpose of Eiko, but she one of my high level characters so I had to mess around with her spells until I found something useful for her to do.
    Why, there's madeen, carbuncle, holy, curaga, phoenix (which revives characters and does damage) and all that other shweet stuff!

I never use Eiko.

I use my other characters a lot, i always switch them randomely.

Which FF Character Are You?

Second Character: Tidus
    Third Character: Yuffie

Zidane: When you got your characters set up the way I have mine set up, you don't have to worry about K.O.ing so that defeats the purpose of Phoenix, Carbunkle is fun to use when I'm bored, to do FFIV Magus Sisters Delta Attack formation, only because Ruby Light does Reflect on all the characters and Vivi's at Level 3 spells, we called the formation the Delta Cannon.

Zidane: When you got your characters set up the way I have mine set up, you don't have to worry about K.O.ing so that defeats the purpose of Phoenix, Carbunkle is fun to use when I'm bored, to do FFIV Magus Sisters Delta Attack formation, only because Ruby Light does Reflect on all the characters and Vivi's at Level 3 spells, we called the formation the Delta Cannon.
    Well, we have our opinions. I just found Garnet useless. Maybe it's becuz I wasn't using her right.

Zidane: Yeah probably.