Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Kingdom Hearts II Special Ending Segment Discussion

One Hundred Chimneys Recognized Member Tavrobel's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I wonder if anyone's noticed this, but the warriors look remarkably like Xemnas' armor while in the Captain's Seat, and on the Throne.

Quote Originally Posted by Tavrobel
    I wonder if anyone's noticed this, but the warriors look remarkably like Xemnas' armor while in the Captain's Seat, and on the Throne.
    And the thing behind the first knight, which disintigrates as he walks forward, looks like the Nobody vehicles driven by Marluxia and Xemnas...
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

To the person who said it would be an online game like FFXI, don't even say that! That would be my worst nightmare. Well, Xehanort definitely ties into the third one (which we can call KHIII, but it won't be called that), so maybe that's him. Longshot.

Nomura did say he would take a break from the KH series b/c the team is doing FFVersusXIII. Then after that, he'd do something with the KH series, but take it in a new direction. That's accoring to wikipedia. The ending movie was really weird, but it was about what I was suspecting with the "series going in a new direction" thing.

Oh, and what you guys talking about "old versions of characters"? The secret movie doesn't start until it says so, in the first KH, and that's after Sora, Donald, and Goofy are done with their scene at the end.

Personally, I hope that it's new heroes, as much as I liked Sora and the gang. Hopefully they will be connected somehow. New heroes doing the same stuff as the first two--except they explore Hayao Miyazaki worlds instead of Walt Disney worlds. That would be really cool.

about to insert the "P" disapointedchild's Avatar

I believe the fmv is set in the past, it talks of a great keyblade war. All the warriors come together at the middle of the crossroads, well three characters. The last one is shown off in the distance walking toward the three, almost as there enemy, not there friend. The three seem to pick up the keyblades that have been sitting there for a while, except for the very first one you see who slays some creature.

I say (SPOILER)The three come from the paths of light, twilight, and dusk, these are the three of the 4 ways of the heart. And the last comes from the way of darkness. See in the beginning there were 4, two went the way of light, and two went the way of dark, but one noticed the error of his way and came back the way of dusk, much like Riku. So you have one come back in light, like sora, one come back in twilight, like the king, and one come back the way of dusk, like riku. And the last come back the way of darkness, like xenohart. They have a big fight as in the keyblade wars. Xenohart loses and loses his memories.

Doesnt it say in the ansem reports that xenohart has no memory of his past, he just showed up in hallow bastion. So what did his past consist of???????
    Too big. The height limit is 250 pixels including images as well as text.

that's what i think too. I read all the Ansem Reports and one clearly say taht xehanort lost all his memories and ended up in Hallow Bastion so this could be a prequal of how Xehanort lost his memories and such.

Ok I just watched the video and the only keyblades(besides the main three) I could recognize were the Fenrir,Follow the Wind and Metal Chocobo.Also,is it just me but in the part where they show the Metal Chocobo,(pause and look carefully)is it just me or is that the handle of Saix's giant hammer...

Also,did anyone else notice that in the scene where the three figures picked up the keyblades that one of the female(?)figures had a keyblade in each hand?
    Last edited by Dynast-Kid; 07-05-2006 at 05:42 PM.

Actually the ending leads off to the sequal Kingdom hearts 3. The guy in the middle if Riku,Guy next to him is sora and then kairi. Kingdom Hearts III I think will be for the playstation 3. They should to. Also Kingdom eharts II is gunna have faces that didn't show up in the second one.. Like Tidus,Walka. Spehtiroth will be a ally.

about to insert the "P" disapointedchild's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Don Majuritsu
    Actually the ending leads off to the sequal Kingdom hearts 3. The guy in the middle if Riku,Guy next to him is sora and then kairi. Kingdom Hearts III I think will be for the playstation 3. They should to. Also Kingdom eharts II is gunna have faces that didn't show up in the second one.. Like Tidus,Walka. Spehtiroth will be a ally.
    No i am pretty sure that it has already been officially stated that the three armored people are not sora riku kairi or the anyone that has already been introduced, now as for the shadowy figure walking towards the three????
    Too big. The height limit is 250 pixels including images as well as text.

KH was on a timeline? All the different worlds are in different timelines, so that doesn't make much sense.

I hope it's a 3D fighter like Smash Bro's.

Like Smash Bros? Well, if you mean something like Super Smash Bros, except with a bunch of FF characters and other Square Enix characters, that would definitely be cool. The arena would be the main focus of the game, except it would be expanded and not so linear. Like, you can play as Cloud and fight Sora or Squall or both.

Unfortunately, keyblade war sounds more like an online game. Ok, tonight everyone say a bunch of Hail Mary's so that that doesn't happen, and the trailer represents either one of my ideas and not an online game.

OHHHH!!!! maybe its going to be all like " your soras ansestor" and you look ALOT like sora, but your actually.......Aros........

but ya, and your party members would be Ukir and King Mouse!

yes, and then there would be a big war!!!

YAY! :mog:

That would explain the three key blades

Quote Originally Posted by Don Majuritsu
    how do you know this

Don't post multiple times in a row, use the edit/delete button instead.

~Void
    Too big.