Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Hearts II Special Ending Segment Discussion

i didnt read everyones posts since there were quite a few my bad. but i thought it was pretty obvious that they were at the cross roads in CoM but instead of grass it was keyblades. also i thought that the 3 characters who grab the key blades were sora riku and kairi. kairi wielded a key blade in khII so that must mean she has something to do with keyblades even if she was only borrowing it. everyone else who held soras keyblade it would just reappear back in sora's hand. so if she could hold a key blade then she must be a keyblade warrior or whatever you want to call them. if sora is a warrior of the light riku is the darkness maybe kairi is the twilight. also just because nomura said not to expect a brand new kingdom hearts III doesnt mean there wont be one. when he said that he could havce meant by not a brand new story and characters. maybe smae characters similar story. it all depends at how you look at it by what he said.
    lynx
    beaten final fantasy III,IV,VI,VII,VIII,IX,X,X-2,XII,mystic quest, tacitcs, tactics advanced, crystal chronicles.

you only live once but if you do it right once is enough

my FF amvs

I know this is late, I just watched it at the end of KH 2 and I noticed one thing not mentioned, while the keyblades seen were way to dawn (Rikus) Kingdom Key (Soras) and and unknown keyblade, along with the hundreds of other things that were seemingly keyblades, there were words at the end including "Chasers" "Lost two" "Keyblade master" and "Keyblade war"

The one thing that I noticed though was, it said "It all began with - Birth by Sleep" as a shadow of a person in the distance walked closer, I think it will be showing the origion of the keyblades, and a prequil set in the distant past.
    Oh, did I mention I'm awesome?

Misspelled for No Reason. GhandiOwnsYou's Avatar

This is nice n tasty. Get the Vid from KhInsider, under the videos section. it'll come up in Media Player so you can maximize the screen.

Now... Just after they pull the three keyblades out of the ground, when it shows the two quick flashes of numerous other keyblades, pause the vid. Look real careful at the keyblades. Some of them look quite similar to weapons you have earned in the past, or symbols of other FF characters.

You can clearly see Fenrir in both shots, tape and all. to the far right on the first, and in the background, slight left, in the second. I also picked out, in the second shot, what looked like the metal chocobo, a blade that looked frighteningly similar to the Fire Cross (the cross on Seifers trench coat in FFXIII, and his Limit Break) the hilt being the top of the cross and the two arms, the blade being the long point end, which could have crazy implications considering Seifer was in KHII, and another that had a hilt simlar to Aurons Marusame in FF-X.

So what's the deal here.... Keyblades for everyone that's ever fought a heartless? some random heartless freakout forced the mystical powers that be to give everyone a keyblade? I'm hunting for one that looks like a gunblade, or one with a lion pendant. that'd pretty much clinch my idea, in my head anyways.

As a last note, pause it when the stranger is walk towards them, during the back shot of the three soldiers. the third keyblade is Mickeys, you can see the keychain dangling clearly in the person on the right side's hand, and Sora's Kingdom Key was picked up by the middle soldier.
    Last edited by GhandiOwnsYou; 04-17-2006 at 08:43 PM.

English Version (SPOILER)Translations for the Japanese lines in the video.
    "The Keyblade is said to hold phenomenal power."
    "One legend says that its wielder saved the world."
    "Another says he wrought chaos and ruin upon it."
    "I must know what this Keyblade is."
    "A key opens doors."
    "It all began with-birth by sleep."
    It might not be exact, but it is basically correct.
    Last edited by Skyblade; 04-20-2006 at 04:16 AM.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

that is correct, I have played and got the english version.
    Oh, did I mention I'm awesome?

Quote Originally Posted by Dolentrean
    that is correct, I have played and got the english version.
    So have I. That's where I got it. I'm just not positive that it's word for word.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

waity wait wait!!
    What if KH3 is a MMORPG?!! Like FFXI?

Cause all the keyblades....
    and you never saw anyones face, which means that maybe the armor is what everyone will start out with...
    Or maybe not.

asdfghjkl;'

Ok, it should be correct now. A couple words were off, but it's all better...

Just a thought, but perhaps KHII was the second part of the myth. seeing as how (SPOILER)everytime a heartless was killed with the keyblade, it released a heart for the nobodies to use, to build a new kingdom hearts. basically creating the organization XIII threat

Old-Ones Studios Cruise Control's Avatar

Could birth by sleep be Roxas, or Ansem, or something deeper...
    Leave some shards under the belly
    Lay some grease inside my hand
    It's a sentimental jury
    And the makings of a good plan

Quote Originally Posted by SocietyzAntidote
    You can clearly see Fenrir in both shots, tape and all. to the far right on the first, and in the background, slight left, in the second. I also picked out, in the second shot, what looked like the metal chocobo, a blade that looked frighteningly similar to the Fire Cross (the cross on Seifers trench coat in FFXIII, and his Limit Break) the hilt being the top of the cross and the two arms, the blade being the long point end, which could have crazy implications considering Seifer was in KHII, and another that had a hilt simlar to Aurons Marusame in FF-X.

So what's the deal here.... Keyblades for everyone that's ever fought a heartless? some random heartless freakout forced the mystical powers that be to give everyone a keyblade?
    Concerning deep-play events in KH2. (SPOILER)You do realize that you get a keychain from Auron after completing the Hades Tournament, do you not?
    Then there's the Struggle battle in Twilight Town. Winning by normal means is in effect meaningless. I've never actually depleted Hayner's final health-bar within the time alotted, but I'd imagine that if you could Seifer, it may earn you the Fire Cross or whatever they'd choose to call it.

nope. no keyblade for defeating seifer, in any manner. I've beaten him with 200 balls, with his health depleted, with his health depleted AND 200 balls. nada. Also, the reason it deserves note is because the keyblade that was simlar to aurons murasame, looked nothing like the Guardian keyblade he gives you after defeating the Hades Cup. Fenrir is extremely similar to Cloud's sword anyway, so it could either be Sora's Fenrir, or Clouds new and upgraded buster sword. and then, the Fire Cross looking one, as i said, kinda blows the idea that they are all keyblades you've earned to hell, seeing as how you can never earn it in either KH II.

Added on to that one... Considering you only earn , less than 40 i suppose, Keyblades during the entire series... those other eight trillion had to come from somewhere.

I just watched a little of the segment via KI.com. I didn't see any familiar keyblades (course the thing kept freezing up), but I didn't see a knight wielding a huge ol'K-blader. There was some server error or something so I didn't see much more than that. Oh well, I'm not that far off from earning it anyway.

it bounces up way too fast, you gotta pause it. and Fenrir is still the only one thats totally, unmistakably clear. the rest are more or less educated guess's and such.

Well, I have yet to defeat Sephiroth, which is apparently how you earn the Fenrir, so I don't what it looks like. Maybe if I fought him in BEGINNER mode? I don't like having to move and think alot. I prefer to just wail away and not worry too much about my Hp or available skills.

Also, my above post has a mistake in it. I DID see a knight, not didn't. Though I'm certain that was understood.