Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blitzball players

I use -Tidus
    -Wakka (just for sentimental reasons) but auroch's shot is good, and he can learn all abilities, excluding, of course, the Jecht shots.
    -yes, Brother can't beat his speed. Since he gets involved in more actions/encounters he always levels up really fast.
    -Ropp is strong
    -Naida (recruit her at the calm lands shop) she's decent and has some speed (I hate slow players)
    -Miyu is a great early goalie, and later goalie as a matter of fact. I like to get Nimrook, but since the Albheds usually keep renewing his contract into oblivion that can take quite a while.

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

Biggs and Wedge are very good from the beggining.

to bad there almost ALWAYS taken.

Quote Originally Posted by crazybayman
    Get Brother. Trust me. Probably the best MF in the game.
    I agree with that he is easily the best on my team

LW - Tidus - avalailable
    RW - Zev Ronso - Luca Stadium
    MD - Lakkam - Airship - the girl who run at one screen
    LD - Ropp - Miihen travel agency
    RD - Zalitz - Luca Street (If I'm not mistaken)
    K - Nimrook - Airship

that's my team
    I use it until I get Jupiter Sigil, I never play Blitzball after that.

The Late Owen Macwere Production.

Lives in a zoo Recognized Member Renmiri's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by crazybayman
    Keeping the original Aurochs is a bit more of a challenge. They just annoy me because they all suck at low levels, and compared to the free agents you can pick up .

Brother is a must when you get the airship. Rin is actually pretty good, too. Although not good enough to replace Tidus, Brother, Wedge, Ropp, Kyou, or Miyu.
    Yep, the Aurochs also level up much slower than the rest
    But for the long run if you get Jecht shot and if you can stand their slow leveling, they turn out to be a better bet

Rin or a Guado, can't remember his name are good. Biggs, reasonable enough. But yeah, my team would be just like yours.

Kyou is the guy that looks like Beclem from FFX-2 right ? He is good! And part of my Beclem Fan fiction, so I always have him on my team when I'm not with the full Aurochs... Datto and Jassu reek!!!!

Me and my kids have dragon eggs:

My team turned into a albed team apart from Tidus.
    I had Blapper and Eigaar for the albed team and brother and the albed girl I don't know the name of and Schu I think in goal and sometime I keep keeper cos the other team never gets the ball anyway.
    They run rings round those fat slow ronsos!

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukasa
    Biggs and Wedge are very good from the beggining.
    Wedge? Yes. Biggs? No. Even then, Wedge is only a good striker for the first 24 levels, then he's more suited for defending until Lv85. Then you need to put him in goal. Biggs has low SH for most of the levels, and only becomes useful around Lv75~80.

Quote Originally Posted by Renmiri
    Yep, the Aurochs also level up much slower than the rest
    No, all players require the same amount of EXP to level up. The level of the opposing players is based on the average level of your team, and any player hired by the opposition that is of a lower level will catch up in a couple of matches. This stops your team from being overlevelled.

Quote Originally Posted by Renmiri
    Kyou is the guy that looks like Beclem from FFX-2 right ? He is good!
    Yes, Kyou looks like Beclem. He's got high EN and AT and pretty good CA at the lower levels, but his BL doesn't really increase until the mid-high levels. What use is a defender with no BL?
    Last edited by TheSpoonyBard; 04-16-2006 at 10:31 PM.

Lives in a zoo Recognized Member Renmiri's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Grin

Ooooo you know your Blitz!

Quote Originally Posted by Endless Twilight
    .. all players require the same amount of EXP to level up. The level of the opposing players is based on the average level of your team, and any player hired by the opposition that is of a lower level will catch up in a couple of matches. This stops your team from being overlevelled.
    Really ? Somehow it always feels to me that Datto, Jassu and all except Keepa and Tidus are stuck in low levels while the entire league is getting ahead...

Quote Originally Posted by Endless Twilight
    Yes, Kyou looks like Beclem. He's got high EN and AT and pretty good CA at the lower levels, but his BL doesn't really increase until the mid-high levels. What use is a defender with no BL?
    Good point. If someone is planning to get over level 80 with his/her team I recommend sticking with the Aurochs for the most part
    Me and my kids have dragon eggs: