Thread: Final Fantasy Blog project.

Default Final Fantasy Blog project.

Hello folks.

I'm new here. But I have an interesting idea.
    I've been tinkering with the idea of starting a Final Fantasy playthrough blog. Logging a playthrough of the whole series. With FF III coming out on the DS soon, this will finally be possible.
    I actually played through the whole series once using emulators for II and III, and with the "living life" factor it actually took me well over a year. But I have more free time now.

Would anyone be interested in reading something like this?

If so, how would it best be implemented?

Should it really be a "players" blog? Or should it assume perspective from one of the characters? Meaning, it would read like, cloud's journal or something like that.

Perhaps other gamers, if sincerely dedicated, could do the same thing and readers would have two versions of the same story to read and compare.

I dunno, it is just a thought. Anyone else think this is a good idea?
    If so, let me hear your thoughts, if not, tell me why before I waste my time and webspace!

I would read it. I think I would like it better if it was from a character's point of view.

Well at least someone answered with something positive.

I've been toying with the idea for a while. But it appears there's not much interest for it, which I find pretty sad.

I guess that just says a lot about the FF community these days.

I AM NOT A PRETTY BOY! Shin Gouken's Avatar

It's a good enough idea. I personally wouldn't read it, it's probabley a more interesting project to write it than it is to read it
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Kanno View Post
    Ivalice is not simply a place in a game. It is a real world, it lives and breathes