Thread: Interesting article concerning voice actors, theme music, and release date

Default Interesting article concerning voice actors, theme music, and release date

For all those who don't like it that Lance Bass voiced Sephiroth, just wait until you see who's doing Roxas' voice.

http://www.gaming-age.com/news/2006/2/8-12

Except for the voice acting stuff, I have no idea how credible any of this is, but I hope you enjoy the read. There's nothing new about story or gameplay or anything like that. This article claims the "confirmed" release date of KH2 to be March 28, 2006, and has further quoted Nomura saying that it's being released in March (just March). Also, the English version of "Passion" will be titled "Sanctuary." I just hope she leaves in that backwards line in the song. So read, discuss, and have a good one.

Ah well I new someone stupid would do Roxas's voice. I like Christopher Lee as DiZ, and Steve Burton as Cloud, and the girl doing Tifa is fine by me. Thats all I read, great find!!

Crap! (SPOILER)Jesse McCartney as Roxas!? They just ruined it. But thank you for the informative article.

Three threads is a little overboard, but we're all so happy, it doesn't matter. Yay!
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Mine was first, but you're right, it doesn't matter, because YAY!!! I didn't know it was official when I made this post, but now I do. YAY!!!

Yuffie ate my avatar Sefie1999AD's Avatar

That information is correct. For the official report, see Square Enix's site. Now, don't get shocked and abandon all hope just because of who's acting Roxas. We don't know how well he'll perform. *prepares to :shoot: anyone who bashes Sephiroth and Roxas' voice just because of the actor's name* I hope Passion's English version, the Sanctuary, has the melody properly translated and not toned down like with the case of Hikari / Simple and Clean.
    People dislike FFIX because they're horrible idiots. - Kawaii Ryűkishi
    "One-Winged Angel" is far and away the best final boss song ever
    composed.
    - Kawaii Ryűkishi

good evening, miss Tifa's Real Lover(really's Avatar

welcome back skyblade

JM AS ROXAS!?!? this is gonna b a good laugh

I would probably go play video games or have sex (the usual) - Nominus Experse

my mom would be like "ve? yo te dije, el internet no es bueno."

"seriously, my mom tells me "que tu hase en eso el dia entero?" and im like "mami yo toy hablando con people" xD. spanglish, ftw." ~ liz

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth1999AD
    That information is correct. For the official report, see Square Enix's site. Now, don't get shocked and abandon all hope just because of who's acting Roxas. We don't know how well he'll perform. *prepares to :shoot: anyone who bashes Sephiroth and Roxas' voice just because of the actor's name* I hope Passion's English version, the Sanctuary, has the melody properly translated and not toned down like with the case of Hikari / Simple and Clean.
    Agreed. You may not like the voice actor, but I personally had no problem with Sephiroth's lines. I'd advise that you ignore any prejudice you have against the voice actor, until you see their performance. Rather than lowering your opinion of the game, it could wind up raising your opinion of the voice actor.

Thanks, Tifa's Real Lover (really. BTW, why doesn't your name include a close parenthesis on the end?
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

yeah? did you forget to put that?

Hmm Interresting

I thought it was March 1st, not the 28th! D*mn, yet ANOTHER month-long delay. That's almost like April! It's not a three-month delay, but FOUR months!

Jesse McCartney as Roxas, Brittany Snow as Namine, Matt McKenzie as Auron, Rachael Leigh Cook as Tifa... at least they didn't use Hilary Duff, Michael Jackson, Kevin Federline, or his wife, Britney Spears (which, by the way, Kevin is cheating on her BIG TIME and Britney was driving with her baby on her lap!)!...

"...hit me baby one more time..."
    Is that your final answer?

there is no voice actors i despise against in the game

I don't despise them either. I don't blame them for casting popular singers and actors for the roles; it's always been like that here.
    Is that your final answer?