Thread: Flight 93

Default Flight 93

Has anyone else seen the A&E production Flight 93? I just saw it. Depressing as hell, but a damned good tribute.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

The acting was sub par, as suspected, but it was okay. That Lord's Prayer part as hokey as hell.

SEXY McAWESOME TO YOU, MISTER

I managed to catch the majority of it at work, missed some random little bits. It was okay, there was some parts that seemed odd, but I'm not sure what really happened, so I can't really judge it on that. Got some more respect for the people though.
    Boy am I an unfunny ass.

I wonder how many of the conversations the people had in the show actually happened and how many of the conversations were added in.

I assume that most of the conversations that were over the telephones are pretty truthful. But I wonder if they were ever able to find out what the people on the flight talked about with eachother (I wonder if that part was truthful or made up).

BeLIEve me! My name is...something..?'s Avatar

I watched the whole thing when it came on.
    Really depressing movie, but I liked it.
    The itching sensation is a good thing.