Thread: Timeline?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Timeline?

I'm trying to work on a basic timeline for FFX and I was hoping some people here could help fill any gaps, or corrections.

Game-1000 years, Machina War between Zanarkands Summoners and Bevelles Machina. Battle on Calm Lands between the two, and Sin is created shortly after by Yu Yevon and the people of Zanarkand.

Bevelle creates the Yevon church, machina is outlawed, Al Bhed exiled and pilgrimage invented, with all fayth except Animas fayth, and Yojimbos fayth is in its original location.

Yunalesca defeats sin, but eventually sin is reborn after an unknown number of years.

Game-800 years, Lord Mi'ihen created the Crimson Blades and the various training facilities, and they were eventually renamed the Crusaders when they were accepted by Yevon.

Game-400 years, Gandof defeated Sin, creating the Scar on the Calm Lands.

Game-50 years, Mika Becomes a maester

Game-20(ish) years, Jyscal converts the Guado to Yevon. Later, Anima's fayth is made for seymour.

Game-10 years, Jecht is brought to spira, Braska's pilgrimage, sin is defeated for the fifth(?) time

Game year, Events of the game

Game+0.5(ish) years, Trema, after founding various sphere hunter groups, helps to found New Yevon

Game+1.5 years, Disgruntled at New Yevons policies, Nooj founds the Youth League. Trema disappears.

game+2 years, Events of X-2

very non-specific points
    Within Cids lifetime, The Al Bhed original home was destroyed by Sin, and he brought them together again on Bikanel

They're what I can remember, I was hoping that someone could help me refine any of the above points, think of any more, and identify when the below points occur.

When did Lady Yucon's and Lord Ohalland's pilgrimages take place?
    When did Bilgen build the Lightning conductors on the thunder plains?
    When did the Newroad replace the Oldroad?
    When was Yojimbo's Fayth stolen?

Thanks

EDIT: Never Mind, I've just found a site with all this stuff on
    Last edited by Little Blue; 01-16-2006 at 10:23 PM.