Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Super Smash Bros. Revolution-What Do You Want To See?

Resident Fire Emblem Fan Elite Lord Sigma's Avatar

Super Smash Bros. Revolution-What Do You Want To See?

Now, as many people know, Nintendo's popular fighting series Super Smash Bros. is coming to the Revolution. If you haven't played either the original or Melee, shame on you. What do you want to see in this game? When do you think it's going to be released? These and other questions are common across gaming boards all over the Internet. So enjoy.

Ten-Year Vet Recognized Member Kawaii Ryűkishi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator

As I understand it, Nintendo addressed prettymuch every series it's ever produced for Super Smash Bros. Melee except StarTropics and Punch-Out!!. To rectify this terrible insult, Mike Jones and Little Mac need to be playable characters in the next one.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I'd rather play as King Hippo or Zoda.

I'd also want to see Wario in it because he has his own franchise of games. And perhaps Diddy Kong.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

I suppose Wario would be good, as long as he's not a Mario clone (even though there is little chance of this, seeing how Wario relies more on his fists, and he can't jump for crap). I have no idea where King Hippo and Zoda are from.

Ten-Year Vet Recognized Member Kawaii Ryűkishi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator

Yeah, Wario has more than enough going on to avoid being a Mario clone. His signature move is the shoulder-dash, plus he has all those hats that give him special powers.

King Hippo and Zoda are respectively antagonists from Punch-Out!! and StarTropics, you Philistine.

Quote Originally Posted by Kawaii Ryűkishi
    Yeah, Wario has more than enough going on to avoid being a Mario clone. His signature move is the shoulder-dash, plus he has all those hats that give him special powers.

King Hippo and Zoda are respectively antagonists from Punch-Out!! and StarTropics, you Philistine.
    I have never heard of StarTropics, and have never played Punch-Out!! But I do think Neanderthal would have been better than Philistine.

Phillistine is someone who doesn't understand the finer things in life, which Punch-Out!! and Startropics can be defined as.

I'd personally like to see branching out into mores games not made by Nintendo, but on Nintendo systems.

Laff at having Advance Wars characters in it, since there are already Fire Emblem characters (which was made by Intelligent Systems).

It'd be nice if a few Paper Mario (both games) characters were in the game.

Screw Paper Mario.

GENO AND MALLOW OR BUST.

All the dual characters in the previous game were a pain. I don't care what characters are introduced in SSBR, as long as they have unique movesets.
    "The most important and recognize player in the history of the country."

Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I were as great as Paulo Wanchope.

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I also hope there are a lot of them. I like having a wide variety with whihc to destroy my foes.

Blog Entries

What I want to see? Hmm...

CLONE ELIMINATION

Young Link should have instead of Bombs, Arrows, and a Boomerang, Bombchu's, the Cane of Somari, and a Seed Shooter. n.n Bombchu's are small machines that clime around floors/walls, and when they come in contact with something, blow up! The cane of somari makes a block you can push and/or throw. The seed-shooter is basically a gun that shoots different kinds of seeds. Let's just say it would shoot ember-seeds. Ember Seeds turn into fire once they hit something hard. o.o

Ganondorf should have a new move-set all together. Some things I would like him to have would be his sword from the space-world video, and his lightning blast from Ocarina of Time.

Roy should have a new move-set. Too many people love Marth to change his. >_>

Falco should have a new move-set. But don't remove the gun. We all love the gun. n.n

Pichu should just be an alternate costume for Pikachu. o.o

Dr. Mario, like Pichu, should just be an alternate costume. (For Mario, of course.)

CHARACTERS I WANT TO SEE IN THE NEXT SSB

Wario is a classic character. He should at least be in the next SSB. Just as long as he isn't a clone.

Waluigi... I hate Waluigi with a passion, but it would still be nice to see him in the next SSB.

Bulbasaur/Squirtle/Charmander (Seperate, not the same) would be nice to see in the next SSB. It would allow players to play as that one Poke'mon they chose at the beginning of the GB Poke'mon games. Since they are from the poke'mon games, they can use attacks from the poke'mon games.

Ralph would be a great addition. Ralph is from the Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages, and he was a friend of Nayru. True, he was a brat, but he was cool. He uses a sword as his main weapon, and perhaps he could use some items that only appeared in Oracle of Ages.

Veran, the villain of Oracle of Ages would also be a nice addition. She is of course able to use magic. Dark Magic to be precise. Can do quite a bit with Magic, don'tcha think? :mog:

Vaati NEEDS to be in the next SSB. He is the wind mage, so he could use some attacks that manipulate the wind. Perhaps his Tap Up + A move could make a little tornado start above his head. He could also have a smash attack that blows the enemy away, and their distance, like regular smash attacks, would depend on how much damage was inflicted on them in the past. His grab attack would be pretty simple. Vaati would hold on to them, and he would instead of doing what the other characters do, (Kick, punch, etc.) he would carry things with the wind and hit whoever he is holding with them. Then to throw them, he let's go and commands the wind to blow them away. His B attack could be an attack similar to Mew-Two's, but instead, the full charged blast would turn the enemy to stone for a moment. Only a moment though, so that it would be valuable, but not a cheap tactic.

Agahnim should have been in SSBM. Why didn't they include him, anyway?

King Dedede from the kirby series would be a nice appearance, especially considering Kirby is the only guy from the kirby series that has ever appeared in an SSB game. King dedede uses his hammer as his main weapon, but he can also eat the enemy. He doesn't learn the enemies attacks, however. He just chews them. This chewing attack could be his grab move, and he could have a variety of hammer attacks.

Darunia would be nice to see. But he knows naught of blood relatives. His B-Attack could be the "Spike-Ball" which we saw in Majora's Mask, and he could use a variety of punches for his other moves.

Well, my mind can't think of anything else. :mog:
    Last edited by KentaRawr!; 01-18-2006 at 06:35 PM.

I'm all for Wario and Waluigi, given they're unique, and Geno could easily work in SSB. Aside from that, I wouldn't mind Agahnim, King Dedede, Captain Olimar, Birdo, and a variety of others. I'd like to see around 50 characters (without clones). That'd just make my day.
    Boy am I an unfunny ass.

So that hopefully Marth, Shiek, and Fox arent top tier whores and that Peach and Jigglypuff arent broken anymore(in terms of being a powerhouse that they are already). Also arcade fooz, more competition.

Nintendo vs Marvel O_o;;;...dun dun dun..

My Youtube Page - Full of Capcom vs SNK 2 goodness!
    Check it out Nya~! @.@
    貓..貓..Yeh! X3

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

Seviper, Zangoose - Pokemon.

Katia - Lost Kingdoms 1and2.