Thread: Cyan in the end (Spoilers most likely)

Default Cyan in the end (Spoilers most likely)

Well I haven't posted in a while, but I've been reading and catching up, and I have some questions.

I beat FFVI months ago, and to refresh my memory I read through some spoiler threads, and after reading the Shadow one, I realized that (SPOILER)he died in the end. But in a different thread, the Terra mating one, I believe, someone mentioned that Cyan (SPOILER)dies as well. Is this true? Or maybe I was reading into the wording wrong? If I'm wrong, is there anyone else that follows Shadow's actions? If I'm right, can someone just explain what happened? It's been a few months and my brain is quite foggy.

Thanks!
    Hi! I don't come on here often, but when I do, be sure to say hi. I'm nice and I don't bite. I just have a life.

Square Games I have beaten:
    FFIV, FFVI, FFIX, FFVII

Square Games I am currently playing:
    FFX, FFV, Chrono Trigger

Pleeeeeease don't spoil anything for me. Or I will cry. And maybe stab you with a plastic fork.

Cyan doesn't die, neither does Shadow. Shadow only dies if you don't wait for him in the Floating Continent

Vaan - "Hey, you!"
    Penelo - "Yeah, you! The one reading this sig at this very moment!"
    Vaan - "Interested in playing FFXII International Zodiac Job system?"
    Ashe - "But you have no knowledge of the Japanese language?"
    Fran - "....We could help...."
    Balthier - "That's right, Fran! Just click on Crossblades' thread on the very bottom of this signature and it will show you all license grid translations, magicks and tecks locations, and other changes that were made!"
    Basch - "Don't forget though. Swap Magic is needed to play this game if you don't own a japanese PS2."
    Vaan - "Also remember that if you played the original, you'll have an easier time playing the international version. We hope you enjoy the International Zodiac Job System experience. See ya then!"

http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fan...ther-info.html

Ten-Year Vet Recognized Member Kawaii Ryűkishi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator

You must have read something wrong. Cayenne's scene in the ending amounts to "My ship works better when I kick it." He doesn't die.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crossblades
    Shadow only dies if you don't wait for him in the Floating Continent
    Even if you wait for him and recruit him in the World of Ruin, he dies in the ending.

Okay sorry, I'm sort of dumb. Just making sure I wasn't missing anything.
    Hi! I don't come on here often, but when I do, be sure to say hi. I'm nice and I don't bite. I just have a life.

Square Games I have beaten:
    FFIV, FFVI, FFIX, FFVII

Square Games I am currently playing:
    FFX, FFV, Chrono Trigger

Pleeeeeease don't spoil anything for me. Or I will cry. And maybe stab you with a plastic fork.

Quote Originally Posted by Kawaii Ryűkishi
    Even if you wait for him and recruit him in the World of Ruin, he dies in the ending.
    What? I don't remember that

Vaan - "Hey, you!"
    Penelo - "Yeah, you! The one reading this sig at this very moment!"
    Vaan - "Interested in playing FFXII International Zodiac Job system?"
    Ashe - "But you have no knowledge of the Japanese language?"
    Fran - "....We could help...."
    Balthier - "That's right, Fran! Just click on Crossblades' thread on the very bottom of this signature and it will show you all license grid translations, magicks and tecks locations, and other changes that were made!"
    Basch - "Don't forget though. Swap Magic is needed to play this game if you don't own a japanese PS2."
    Vaan - "Also remember that if you played the original, you'll have an easier time playing the international version. We hope you enjoy the International Zodiac Job System experience. See ya then!"

http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fan...ther-info.html

We never see him die so it brings up the age old question... if shadow eludes to killing himself and no one is around to see it does he still die?

Ten-Year Vet Recognized Member Kawaii Ryűkishi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator

This thread is prettymuch wrapped up. Shadow talk goes in the Shadow thread.