Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: nik's Level One Ozma Challenge Thread.

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

wow. i could never do all of that.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*

i want to do this challenge but i need to know this first. is the only move u can use for quina limit glove or is there a way to learn frog drop without leveling up?
    http://z4.invisionfree.com/WiFi_Gym_...ex.php?act=idx

Join my wifi gym project. Leader spots are available. Please send me an application.

I suppose technically you have completed the challenge, but best of luck to finish the rest of the game at level 1 as well. What level will you be at after the 3 battles?

I'll have three characters around level 25. My other five will remain at level one.

About Quina - well, you can Eat the frog thing to learn Frog Drop. The catch is that Frog Drop will NEVER do enough damage in this challenge - since it is Quina's Lv multiplied by the number of frogs, you have to catch the grand total of 9999 frogs. o_o

And since I have some forced Lv Up at Disc 3, I will try to get the best equipment possible, so the LvUp won't be... "in vain" XD
    Quote Originally Posted by yours truly
    Rinoa Heartilly & Squall Leonheart = Isabella Swan & Edward Cullen.

Don't try and argue with it. You know it's true. =O

You'll already have killed Ozma before that happens.

I have a question, I've gotten to the Black Mage village and am pretty sure that I'll need to get the reflect ring at this point, but I don't have an anklet- is there anyway I can get this?

I got lucky when coming there, as I found the friendly butterfly thing which gave me 20 AP. Oh yeah, one other question, I want to get the Phoenix Pinions from the chocobo treasure near here but I can't find chocobo footsteps, where are the nearest ones?

Thanks Jess1 for the awesome sig!!!
    Heh, heh, heh
    Join my latest RP, Magi of Greece, http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=77394

There are chocobo tracks very close to black mage village, if i remember correctly.

Also, do you need an anklet at all? I don't remember needing an anklet.

To synth a reflect ring you need a Madain Ring (which I've synthed) and an Anklet (which I'm lacking).

Thanks Jess1 for the awesome sig!!!
    Heh, heh, heh
    Join my latest RP, Magi of Greece, http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=77394

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander
    About Quina - well, you can Eat the frog thing to learn Frog Drop. The catch is that Frog Drop will NEVER do enough damage in this challenge - since it is Quina's Lv multiplied by the number of frogs, you have to catch the grand total of 9999 frogs. o_o

And since I have some forced Lv Up at Disc 3, I will try to get the best equipment possible, so the LvUp won't be... "in vain" XD

oh yea i forgot about the level thing i dont like limit glove. is it possible to catch 9999 frogs? lol and how do you level up amarants no mercy? does that involve level too?
    http://z4.invisionfree.com/WiFi_Gym_...ex.php?act=idx

Join my wifi gym project. Leader spots are available. Please send me an application.

Quote Originally Posted by nik0tine
    You'll already have killed Ozma before that happens.
    But, like you, I'll try to beat NEcron at Lv1. And I don't want to be at Lv25 with Lv1 stats (RIGHT, normal-game-Eiko? >_>) >_<

And Amarant's No Mercy doesn't use Lv in the equation. Or, at least, it is not as important as it is in Frog Drop. @_@
    Quote Originally Posted by yours truly
    Rinoa Heartilly & Squall Leonheart = Isabella Swan & Edward Cullen.

Don't try and argue with it. You know it's true. =O

This is a long overdue update.

I didn't play at all this week until today. I used a saving before terra and prepared myself for the battles in pandmonium. I have finally killed those stupid beasts, and I can now progress with the game with Vivi, Freya, Eiko, Quina, and Zidane all at level one. I'm glad this part is over.

Edit: Silver Dragon: Owned.

Edit: Garland: Owned.

Edit: Kuja: Owned.

Disk Three: Complete. Necron, here I come.
    Last edited by nik0tine; 01-21-2006 at 05:52 PM.

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

oh cool! well good luck! (i could never try such a challenge so i commend all of you!)

but i have a question...why would you need to buy 99 steepled hats and get 99 cotton robes? to sell em all? just curious.

i thought the pandaemonium enemies always gave exp in that succesive battle...did you stone them or something? (probably a stupid question, but i do want to know.)

i thought the pandaemonium enemies always gave exp in that succesive battle...did you stone them or something? (probably a stupid question, but i do want to know.)
    They do give exp. and you cannot stone them. You are forced to make one character level up. You have to weaken the enemy, and then, kill off two of your characters at the last second and then have the designated character attack. It's very difficult, and very annoying, because if you die, you have to go through a good five minute cutscene before you can try again.

Edit: I'm in memoria now. Nova Dragon was a pushover, and after dealing with a minor setback (I had forgotten to make sure that one person was in auto life status) Maliris is dead.

I just went out and got virus on all of my characters, because I have every intention of fighting Hades.
    Last edited by nik0tine; 01-21-2006 at 08:58 PM.

Sweet!!
    I started my Lv1 challenge today and I am about to fight Black Waltz No.3. This is a really good challenge and I feel so exhilarated when I beat a boss. This brings me back to day when I first played FF9 and all my people would die because I sucked at it, but now my people die because they are on Lv1. I will have to do this every time I play FF9 from now, because this is definitly the only way to play FF9