Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: nik's Level One Ozma Challenge Thread.

Hades is a total pushover. I beat him on my first try, too. I've synthed the Save the Queen and now I'm about to go after Kraken. I predict Necron being dead by the end of today.

Good luck

Kraken is dead. Lich is dead. The only thing left now is for me to face Deathguise, Kuja, and then Necron. It's hard to believe this challenge is almost over.

Deathguise was difficult. It took me three tries to beat him. His Meteor/Spin combo is a freaking bitch.

Kuja is going down, and Necron is going down. This challenge will be completed within the hour.

Trance Kuja is dead. Another pushover who went down on the first try. Now, only Necron remains. Hopefully I won't die, so that I don't have to do the Trance Kuja battle again.
    Last edited by nik0tine; 01-22-2006 at 01:19 AM.

Your final update warrants a double post, I think.

In other words: I win. I beat Ozma, Hades, Trance Kuja, and Necron on my first try.

The battle with Necron was difficult, but I perservered. The battle started out with Freya using Dragons Crest, and Zidane using Thievery. Then Necron used Blue Shockwave, reducing Quinas HP to one, allowing me to use Limit Glove. Unfortunately, Necron used Thundaga before I had the chance to use it, and my party was wiped out. Everyone was brought back to life with Auto Raise. Zidane used Thievery again, and then Necron used Grand Cross which zombified everyone but Zidane. I had Quina immediately cast Auto-Life on Zidane (Instead of using limit glove) and I tried, once again, to have vivi use Dark Matter, but Necron wiped everyone out again, although with what I do not remember. Zidane uses Thievery. Necron uses Blue Shockwave. Zidane uses Thievery. At this point, I was certain that I was dead. Necron uses blue shockwave. Zidane's turn is up, and I'm out of MP, I no longer have Auto-Life, and everyone is dead, and not revivable due to the zombie status. I sat with the game paused, for a while, wondering if I should attack him with a physical attack and hope he dies, or if I should use an Ether and hope he uses another blue shockwave (not likely). But wait! At that moment I remembered that Vivi had not yet used the Dark Matter! I quickly selected the item button and selected Dark Matter. Necron takes 9999 damage, and perishes. That's all folks. This challenge is officially over.

Awsome GREAT JOB!!!!

I am about to go into Burmecia and cant wait

Yay~~~~ I hope I'll have the same luck XD

Oh, nik, I forgot to ask... to power up Thievery, Dragon's Crest, and to fight Ozma and Hades, did you use Zombie Method or Virus Method to don't get Exp. I want to know which one is easier. XD
    Quote Originally Posted by yours truly
    Rinoa Heartilly & Squall Leonheart = Isabella Swan & Edward Cullen.

Don't try and argue with it. You know it's true. =O

I used Virus method. It's not easy, though.

I figure virus is better since in zombie status there is no healing, and you can't revive dead party members. In fact, it would be impossible to defeat Ozma in zombie status unless you got impossibly lucky.

GOOD JOB in beating Necron!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nik0tine
    I used Virus method. It's not easy, though.

I figure virus is better since in zombie status there is no healing, and you can't revive dead party members. In fact, it would be impossible to defeat Ozma in zombie status unless you got impossibly lucky.
    You can revive the dead party members, you just have to use a Magic Tag on them first while they're dead, then a phoenix down, but I would go with Virus anyways

Blog Entries

Heh, the way the Necron battle turned out was awesomel. Congratulations, Nik!

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

hey nik0tine, would it be possible to make videos of you beating ozma (and the game)? i dont really know how recording them works, i was just wondering. ( ive always wanted to see ozma die...just not in russian.)

I've been asked that before and I don't exactly know how to do it. I'd love to, but I'm not sure if I have the resources.

You'll need Demon's Mail and for some reason they are not buyable on Disc4 so don't miss them

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

Wow. That's awesome. I haven't been following this at all. But still. Wow.

Score: 0 out of 2 Dignified Pauper's Avatar

This is simply unimpressive.

j/k LOL!