A disturbance in the forum's recently..Called spam. I have recently read some old threads and post's. So..What I wasnt to say is I think we should end it. I like spam and all but only to my usernotes. I really think we should end it. Cid said he personally hates spam. But that's not it. i have seen he hasn't been posting in a long time. He may have some problems to deal with at the moment but when he is online you never see him post. I think we personnally destroyed his forum every time we spam. Piece by piece.I agree with him now. Spam is stupid on forum's ubless in usernotes. Though he hates spam in general. I know this is one of those threads that will usually get locked up and done with right away but please hear me out. Mod's swear they will delete spam but everytime it happens all they do is warn. Destroy the damn post. It doesn't deserve to live. And they also say they would ban someone who spam's all the way. Psy isnt banned is he?? Not that I want him to be. I love that guy and all but c'mon. Only a few were banned for this cause. And me. I used to spam a hell of a lot after I started posting in general chat. I deserve it. But not that I want to be banned. I could list a a lot of spammers that never go or get post's deleted. This isn't fair. What im trying to say is that from now on we should delete all spam crated outside of usernotes starting today. Please hear me out..

-Crash