Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Controversal Thread 101

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

Cid's dream was to get drunk. I think he realises this dream every weekend.

I am whole-heartedly sure that I would make that list. Wouldn't you agree? What I don't understand is how you say spammers should be banned and that Cid hates spam when you had a "Let's spam Cid's User Notes" in your signature. What makes me laugh is how you end your post with "Please hear me out" and then expect us to feel sympathetic for you. What's the point. Why feel sympathetic for someone when you're the only one who thinks that way. If you ask me, mods are harder than ever when it comes to spamming, and you make a thread whining about how you want to ban spammers. About how this is such a noble cause. It's not noble. It's just some member whining about something he did himself. A little hypocritical, don't you think?

..a Russian mountain cat. Yamaneko's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Uh, I'm pretty sure Cid doesn't post because he has more important things to take care of. And I don't think he ever said that he hates spam. Anyway, you just can't tell people to stop spamming. That's Nazi-like. We try to keep a balance between spam and serious discussion. If you let either one dominate then you end up alienating a large percentage of the forum population.

EDIT: Before this becomes a big argument...

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
    Atleast have some decency for our creator. We're destroying his dream's...
    Who are you to say what Cids dreams are?

I really don't see too much spam here. I don't know if that is just me being blind, or if I really don't go into the threads that have spam in them.
    [center]
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic
    Cid's dream was to be the first man in outer space, Crash, and he achieved that later in the game.
    Omg thanks for ruining the game for me

Oh, and crash, you are making no sense whatsoever man. You seem to be adding stuff along the way. "Cids dreams"? wtf?

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Quote Originally Posted by Rye
    And Cid has never posted often, even before you were a member here. I think this thread is kinda ridiculous. What's a forum if you're not having fun?
    For what it's worth, Cid was in the top five posters for the first two or so years of EoFF's existence.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!